near final draft hdrol cycle and pct, please review and comment

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

near final draft hdrol cycle and pct, please review and comment

You all been very helpful. Sorry if im a pain in the ass, just want to do it right. heres my rough final draft cycle and pct plan. please comment on suggestions. By the way, this is my first ph. 33 years old, 200 lbs. Looking to put on some bulk muscle, not too worried about abs or cut just yet!

CEL Hdrol
    AI Cycle support
    milk thistle (pre loaded)
    Hawthorn Berry (pre loaded)
    Soy lecithin (pre loaded)
    Emergenc anti oxident drink mix
    omega 3 fish oil

PCT
    AI Post Cycle Support
    6oxo (thinking 500,400,300,100)
    milk thistle
    Hawthorn Berry
    Soy lecithin
    Emergenc anti oxident lot of vit c drink mix
    omega 3 fish oil
    liver support

Im gunna have nolva on hand with no plans to include it in pct (good idea or bad?)
    Do you think i need an additional test booster for pct? if so taper down dosage as 6oxo? Do you think i have covered all bases?
    Thanks for input yall.

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I would make it 75-75-100-100-100. 50mg is too weak IMO.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

ok. does pct look solid?
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by marine8152 View Post
    ok. does pct look solid?
    May want to taper the 60x0 the other way (low to high).
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

thanks for your opinion bro. what ya think of another test booster for pct and dose the nolva or keep it handy in case?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.17%

You all been very helpful. Sorry if im a pain in the ass, just want to do it right. heres my rough final draft cycle and pct plan. please comment on suggestions. By the way, this is my first ph. 33 years old, 200 lbs. Looking to put on some bulk muscle, not too worried about abs or cut just yet!

CEL Hdrol
    AI Cycle support
    milk thistle (pre loaded)
    Hawthorn Berry (pre loaded)
    Soy lecithin (pre loaded)
    Emergenc anti oxident drink mix
    omega 3 fish oil

PCT
    AI Post Cycle Support
    6oxo (thinking 500,400,300,100)
    milk thistle
    Hawthorn Berry
    Soy lecithin
    Emergenc anti oxident lot of vit c drink mix
    omega 3 fish oil
    liver support

Im gunna have nolva on hand with no plans to include it in pct (good idea or bad?)
    Do you think i need an additional test booster for pct? if so taper down dosage as 6oxo? Do you think i have covered all bases?
    Thanks for input yall.

Looks pretty good

May want think about adding anti-cort into PCT(in 3rd wk)?

I've never run H-drol(planning on it soon though), but apparently it is a PH with vary low side. Most likely won't need nolva, but as long as you got it on hand(just in case) you should be fine.

Might want to hold off on 6-oxo until 3 or 4 weeks into pct.
    Your starting dosage may be a little high for H-Drol, but it certainly can't hurt

Good Luck
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Quote Originally Posted by partyman43 View Post
    Looks pretty good

May want think about adding anti-cort into PCT(in 3rd wk)?

I've never run H-drol(planning on it soon though), but apparently it is a PH with vary low side. Most likely won't need nolva, but as long as you got it on hand(just in case) you should be fine.

Might want to hold off on 6-oxo until 3 or 4 weeks into pct.
    Your starting dosage may be a little high for H-Drol, but it certainly can't hurt

Good Luck
    Huh?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.17%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Huh?

Let me rephrase...your starting dosage of 6-oxo may be a little on the high side(500 mgs. not necessary),but it won't hurt
  9. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Let me rephrase...your starting dosage of 6-oxo may be a little on the high side(500 mgs. not necessary),but it won't hurt
    Ahhh, ok.. I said the same thing. At the start of pct there is next to no estrogen in the system anyway, so very little AI is needed the first 2 weeks. I would do this with the 6 oxo....

week1 100mg

week2 300mg

week3 400mg

week4 500mg

week5 100mg
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.17%

Ahhh, ok.. I said the same thing. At the start of pct there is next to no estrogen in the system anyway, so very little AI is needed the first 2 weeks. I would do this with the 6 oxo....

week1 100mg

week2 300mg

week3 400mg

week4 500mg

week5 100mg

Interesting.....

It makes sense...i am still toying with my phera PCT..this could be a good option. I guess the question here is"do you really need both PCs and 6-oxo for the first couple of weeks of PCT?" Even if it is a small dosage-will it accomplish anything?
    Although, by adding into the body at a small dosage it is allowing the body to absorb and get use to it. So by the time the largest amount of estrogen is present...it(6-oxo) is well in the system and at its most potent dosage.

I see...not a bad idea
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

I started cycle yesturday. gunna go with 50 first week, 75,75 than 100,100. thanks for advice all. iam thinking of adding a anti cortisol in pct as partyman suggested. and running nolva. i read that antioxidents are a cortisol controller, ya think thats sufficient?

whats your opinion?
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

you guys do know that 6oxo doesnt LOWER estrogen, its been shown to keep it the same. while keeping SHBG the same and estroidal the same..

if you use 6oxo use some bromo as well. and i wouldnt go higher then 300mg on the 6oxo (but thats just me)
  13. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

I started cycle yesturday. gunna go with 50 first week, 75,75 than 100,100. thanks for advice all. iam thinking of adding a anti cortisol in pct as partyman suggested. and running nolva. i read that antioxidents are a cortisol controller, ya think thats sufficient?

whats your opinion?
    Most people I know run Dhea 25-50mg first thing in the morning during pct to combat cortisol. Much cheaper than anti-cort supps. A low dose of clenbuterol is also a good idea.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

thanks Tripdog. You have been very helpful
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.17%

Most people I know run Dhea 25-50mg first thing in the morning during pct to combat cortisol. Much cheaper than anti-cort supps. A low dose of clenbuterol is also a good idea.

Can't beat the overall ingredients of lean extreme...Has always worked good for me...of course i always like to lean out anyways in PCT. But if money is an issue....you gotta do what you gotta due
  16. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Can't beat the overall ingredients of lean extreme...Has always worked good for me...of course i always like to lean out anyways in PCT. But if money is an issue....you gotta do what you gotta due
    I agree, but its grossly overpriced.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.17%

I agree, but its grossly overpriced.

What supp really isn't.......Uhoh I shouldn't have said that(ha,ha)
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Trip. this was my PCT for a 5 week hdrol run. Everything was good and had no sides at all. Did a lot of research and seemed lots of people tapered the 6-oxo down starting in week4...although there are other opinions on this too....

PCT: (4weeks)

Post Cycle Support(stoked) : 4 caps/day
    Lean Xtreme: 3/day (start day 15)
    I3C : 600 mgs/ed
    6-oxo: tapered down starting in week 4--300/200/100/100

week1 100mg

week2 300mg

week3 400mg

week4 500mg

week5 100mg
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Trip. this was my PCT for a 5 week hdrol run. Everything was good and had no sides at all. Did a lot of research and seemed lots of people tapered the 6-oxo down starting in week4...although there are other opinions on this too....

PCT: (4weeks)

Post Cycle Support(stoked) : 4 caps/day
    Lean Xtreme: 3/day (start day 15)
    I3C : 600 mgs/ed
    6-oxo: tapered down starting in week 4--300/200/100/100

What dosage did you run the 5 week hdrol cycle at?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.69%

week1 100mg

week2 300mg

week3 400mg

week4 500mg

week5 100mg
    I understand why you don't taper 6-oxo down but just a concern, why do you taper it up? what's the benefit of that?

Thanx
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sorry, i just got your message. I am running it as follows

75/75/75/75/100 (just to finish out the bottle). I would run the last 2 weeks at 100mg, but I dont have enough, so i will just stick with the last week at 100mg.

PCT is the same as above what i posted.

so far, so good

What dosage did you run the 5 week hdrol cycle at?
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  77K lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.3%

i would seriously consider upping the h drol doses and bridging over to epi (30/30/30/40) or s drol (20/20/30/30) 2 weeks from the end of your hdrol cycle.

if your a newbie it dosent matter. h drol is too mild to run alone. by the 3d week you will realise it just "hype" and im predicting that you will want to add a kick to a dissapointing cycle.

just my 2 cents bro- dont let my neg rep fool you- i rub people up the wrong way- thats the way i roll
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81%

Quote Originally Posted by devilsadvo View Post
    i would seriously consider upping the h drol doses and bridging over to epi (30/30/30/40) or s drol (20/20/30/30) 2 weeks from the end of your hdrol cycle.

if your a newbie it dosent matter. h drol is too mild to run alone. by the 3d week you will realise it just "hype" and im predicting that you will want to add a kick to a dissapointing cycle.

just my 2 cents bro- dont let my neg rep fool you- i rub people up the wrong way- thats the way i roll
    this is his first cycle, there's no need to bridge to Epi or Superdrol. If it's disappointing then he should run a higher dose. Hdrol is weak stuff.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  77K lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.3%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    this is his first cycle, there's no need to bridge to Epi or Superdrol. If it's disappointing then he should run a higher dose. Hdrol is weak stuff.
    try reading my post again then you will realise what you have said makes no sense

If it's disappointing then he should run a higher dose- yes, i have already said this.

Hdrol is weak stuff- hence he will be dissapointed with the hrol, therefore bridge over
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%

Non-stop awful advice...
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.17%

try reading my post again then you will realise what you have said makes no sense

If it's disappointing then he should run a higher dose- yes, i have already said this.

Hdrol is weak stuff- hence he will be dissapointed with the hrol, therefore bridge over

Everyone reacts to PHs differently...right. I have heard some people gained nicely on H-drol. I say it is a great way to go for a first Ph cycle...honestly you really can't beat it(IMO).
    I think that a 5 weeks cycle at those dosages would give descent results.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well, im sorry to inform you, but you are incorrect here on this. Hdrol will do some pretty good things if you combine it with a great diet and run it 4-5 weeks at 50/50/50/50 or even 75/75/75/100/100, depending on experience. No need to add or bridge w/anything if you are a newbie. Trust me, i know from experience (and have pics to prove it....im 34yr of age also)

thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. mdrol hdrol stack cycle help PLEASE READ/COMMENT
    By mikeL16 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. FINAL DRAFT on test/dbol cycle
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 03:31 PM
  3. Final Draft for Summertime cut
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13