near final draft hdrol cycle and pct, please review and comment

marine8152

Awards
You all been very helpful. Sorry if im a pain in the ass, just want to do it right. heres my rough final draft cycle and pct plan. please comment on suggestions. By the way, this is my first ph. 33 years old, 200 lbs. Looking to put on some bulk muscle, not too worried about abs or cut just yet!

CEL Hdrol
AI Cycle support
milk thistle (pre loaded)
Hawthorn Berry (pre loaded)
Soy lecithin (pre loaded)
Emergenc anti oxident drink mix
omega 3 fish oil

PCT
AI Post Cycle Support
6oxo (thinking 500,400,300,100)
milk thistle
Hawthorn Berry
Soy lecithin
Emergenc anti oxident lot of vit c drink mix
omega 3 fish oil
liver support

Im gunna have nolva on hand with no plans to include it in pct (good idea or bad?)
Do you think i need an additional test booster for pct? if so taper down dosage as 6oxo? Do you think i have covered all bases?
Thanks for input yall.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would make it 75-75-100-100-100. 50mg is too weak IMO.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

marine8152

Awards
thanks for your opinion bro. what ya think of another test booster for pct and dose the nolva or keep it handy in case?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
You all been very helpful. Sorry if im a pain in the ass, just want to do it right. heres my rough final draft cycle and pct plan. please comment on suggestions. By the way, this is my first ph. 33 years old, 200 lbs. Looking to put on some bulk muscle, not too worried about abs or cut just yet!

CEL Hdrol
AI Cycle support
milk thistle (pre loaded)
Hawthorn Berry (pre loaded)
Soy lecithin (pre loaded)
Emergenc anti oxident drink mix
omega 3 fish oil

PCT
AI Post Cycle Support
6oxo (thinking 500,400,300,100)
milk thistle
Hawthorn Berry
Soy lecithin
Emergenc anti oxident lot of vit c drink mix
omega 3 fish oil
liver support

Im gunna have nolva on hand with no plans to include it in pct (good idea or bad?)
Do you think i need an additional test booster for pct? if so taper down dosage as 6oxo? Do you think i have covered all bases?
Thanks for input yall.

Looks pretty good:woohoo:

May want think about adding anti-cort into PCT(in 3rd wk)?

I've never run H-drol(planning on it soon though), but apparently it is a PH with vary low side. Most likely won't need nolva, but as long as you got it on hand(just in case) you should be fine.

Might want to hold off on 6-oxo until 3 or 4 weeks into pct.
Your starting dosage may be a little high for H-Drol, but it certainly can't hurt

Good Luck:woohoo:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks pretty good:woohoo:

May want think about adding anti-cort into PCT(in 3rd wk)?

I've never run H-drol(planning on it soon though), but apparently it is a PH with vary low side. Most likely won't need nolva, but as long as you got it on hand(just in case) you should be fine.

Might want to hold off on 6-oxo until 3 or 4 weeks into pct.
Your starting dosage may be a little high for H-Drol, but it certainly can't hurt

Good Luck:woohoo:
Huh?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me rephrase...your starting dosage of 6-oxo may be a little on the high side(500 mgs. not necessary),but it won't hurt
Ahhh, ok.. I said the same thing. At the start of pct there is next to no estrogen in the system anyway, so very little AI is needed the first 2 weeks. I would do this with the 6 oxo....

week1 100mg

week2 300mg

week3 400mg

week4 500mg

week5 100mg

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, ok.. I said the same thing. At the start of pct there is next to no estrogen in the system anyway, so very little AI is needed the first 2 weeks. I would do this with the 6 oxo....

week1 100mg

week2 300mg

week3 400mg

week4 500mg

week5 100mg

Interesting.....

It makes sense...i am still toying with my phera PCT..this could be a good option. I guess the question here is"do you really need both PCs and 6-oxo for the first couple of weeks of PCT?" Even if it is a small dosage-will it accomplish anything?
Although, by adding into the body at a small dosage it is allowing the body to absorb and get use to it. So by the time the largest amount of estrogen is present...it(6-oxo) is well in the system and at its most potent dosage.:afro:

I see...not a bad idea:thumbsup:

marine8152

Awards
I started cycle yesturday. gunna go with 50 first week, 75,75 than 100,100. thanks for advice all. iam thinking of adding a anti cortisol in pct as partyman suggested. and running nolva. i read that antioxidents are a cortisol controller, ya think thats sufficient?

whats your opinion?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys do know that 6oxo doesnt LOWER estrogen, its been shown to keep it the same. while keeping SHBG the same and estroidal the same..

if you use 6oxo use some bromo as well. and i wouldnt go higher then 300mg on the 6oxo (but thats just me)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started cycle yesturday. gunna go with 50 first week, 75,75 than 100,100. thanks for advice all. iam thinking of adding a anti cortisol in pct as partyman suggested. and running nolva. i read that antioxidents are a cortisol controller, ya think thats sufficient?

whats your opinion?
Most people I know run Dhea 25-50mg first thing in the morning during pct to combat cortisol. Much cheaper than anti-cort supps. A low dose of clenbuterol is also a good idea.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Most people I know run Dhea 25-50mg first thing in the morning during pct to combat cortisol. Much cheaper than anti-cort supps. A low dose of clenbuterol is also a good idea.

Can't beat the overall ingredients of lean extreme...Has always worked good for me...of course i always like to lean out anyways in PCT. But if money is an issue....you gotta do what you gotta due:clap2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't beat the overall ingredients of lean extreme...Has always worked good for me...of course i always like to lean out anyways in PCT. But if money is an issue....you gotta do what you gotta due:clap2:
I agree, but its grossly overpriced.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Trip. this was my PCT for a 5 week hdrol run. Everything was good and had no sides at all. Did a lot of research and seemed lots of people tapered the 6-oxo down starting in week4...although there are other opinions on this too....

PCT: (4weeks)

Post Cycle Support(stoked) : 4 caps/day
Lean Xtreme: 3/day (start day 15)
I3C : 600 mgs/ed
6-oxo: tapered down starting in week 4--300/200/100/100

week1 100mg

week2 300mg

week3 400mg

week4 500mg

week5 100mg

marine8152

Awards
Trip. this was my PCT for a 5 week hdrol run. Everything was good and had no sides at all. Did a lot of research and seemed lots of people tapered the 6-oxo down starting in week4...although there are other opinions on this too....

PCT: (4weeks)

Post Cycle Support(stoked) : 4 caps/day
Lean Xtreme: 3/day (start day 15)
I3C : 600 mgs/ed
6-oxo: tapered down starting in week 4--300/200/100/100

What dosage did you run the 5 week hdrol cycle at?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established

week1 100mg

week2 300mg

week3 400mg

week4 500mg

week5 100mg
I understand why you don't taper 6-oxo down but just a concern, why do you taper it up? what's the benefit of that?

Thanx :sad:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, i just got your message. I am running it as follows

75/75/75/75/100 (just to finish out the bottle). I would run the last 2 weeks at 100mg, but I dont have enough, so i will just stick with the last week at 100mg.

PCT is the same as above what i posted.

so far, so good

What dosage did you run the 5 week hdrol cycle at?

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
i would seriously consider upping the h drol doses and bridging over to epi (30/30/30/40) or s drol (20/20/30/30) 2 weeks from the end of your hdrol cycle.

if your a newbie it dosent matter. h drol is too mild to run alone. by the 3d week you will realise it just "hype" and im predicting that you will want to add a kick to a dissapointing cycle.

just my 2 cents bro- dont let my neg rep fool you- i rub people up the wrong way- thats the way i roll

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would seriously consider upping the h drol doses and bridging over to epi (30/30/30/40) or s drol (20/20/30/30) 2 weeks from the end of your hdrol cycle.

if your a newbie it dosent matter. h drol is too mild to run alone. by the 3d week you will realise it just "hype" and im predicting that you will want to add a kick to a dissapointing cycle.

just my 2 cents bro- dont let my neg rep fool you- i rub people up the wrong way- thats the way i roll
this is his first cycle, there's no need to bridge to Epi or Superdrol. If it's disappointing then he should run a higher dose. Hdrol is weak stuff.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
this is his first cycle, there's no need to bridge to Epi or Superdrol. If it's disappointing then he should run a higher dose. Hdrol is weak stuff.
try reading my post again then you will realise what you have said makes no sense

If it's disappointing then he should run a higher dose- yes, i have already said this.

Hdrol is weak stuff- hence he will be dissapointed with the hrol, therefore bridge over

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

:toofunny:

Non-stop awful advice...

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
try reading my post again then you will realise what you have said makes no sense

If it's disappointing then he should run a higher dose- yes, i have already said this.

Hdrol is weak stuff- hence he will be dissapointed with the hrol, therefore bridge over

Everyone reacts to PHs differently...right. I have heard some people gained nicely on H-drol. I say it is a great way to go for a first Ph cycle...honestly you really can't beat it(IMO).
I think that a 5 weeks cycle at those dosages would give descent results.:clap2:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Well, im sorry to inform you, but you are incorrect here on this. Hdrol will do some pretty good things if you combine it with a great diet and run it 4-5 weeks at 50/50/50/50 or even 75/75/75/100/100, depending on experience. No need to add or bridge w/anything if you are a newbie. Trust me, i know from experience (and have pics to prove it....im 34yr of age also)

thanks