Cycle Starting

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Cycle Starting

What would you guys say for a nice 6 week stack for strength while gaining lean mass while maintaning conditioning ? I have ran sdrol in the past for 4 weeks with decent gains and no sides besides being lethargic. Then decided to go big or go home with a epi hdrol bridge for 7 weeks , with tren at 90mg throughout . I had no sides what so ever besides lethargic , and low back pumps , a bit shutdown but recovered with a great pct . Need ideas for a decent stack but need to be able to keep high intensity cardio going throughout .

Ideas ? thanks alot guys
    by the way i am 240 6 3 and last time tested bf i was at 13 percent

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by relentless90 View Post
    What would you guys say for a nice 6 week stack for strength while gaining lean mass while maintaning conditioning ? I have ran sdrol in the past for 4 weeks with decent gains and no sides besides being lethargic. Then decided to go big or go home with a epi hdrol bridge for 7 weeks , with tren at 90mg throughout . I had no sides what so ever besides lethargic , and low back pumps , a bit shutdown but recovered with a great pct . Need ideas for a decent stack but need to be able to keep high intensity cardio going throughout .

Ideas ? thanks alot guys
    by the way i am 240 6 3 and last time tested bf i was at 13 percent

Well...you've already run Sdrol,EPI(havoc),h-drol.....What about Phera(p-plex)? Or you could opt to run sdrol again at a tad higher dosage,but I would stick with a different compound like Phera. Seems that most user feedback on running same compound 2 or 3 times has shown a decrease in gains,respectively

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting a new cycle
    By seats in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 07:22 PM
  2. Starting my first Cycle NEED HELP!!!!????
    By rugbyfan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 09:04 AM
  3. starting another cycle too soon?
    By JayRock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 11:06 PM