Cycle Starting

relentless90

Awards
What would you guys say for a nice 6 week stack for strength while gaining lean mass while maintaning conditioning ? I have ran sdrol in the past for 4 weeks with decent gains and no sides besides being lethargic. Then decided to go big or go home with a epi hdrol bridge for 7 weeks , with tren at 90mg throughout . I had no sides what so ever besides lethargic , and low back pumps , a bit shutdown but recovered with a great pct . Need ideas for a decent stack but need to be able to keep high intensity cardio going throughout .

Ideas ? thanks alot guys
by the way i am 240 6 3 and last time tested bf i was at 13 percent

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
What would you guys say for a nice 6 week stack for strength while gaining lean mass while maintaning conditioning ? I have ran sdrol in the past for 4 weeks with decent gains and no sides besides being lethargic. Then decided to go big or go home with a epi hdrol bridge for 7 weeks , with tren at 90mg throughout . I had no sides what so ever besides lethargic , and low back pumps , a bit shutdown but recovered with a great pct . Need ideas for a decent stack but need to be able to keep high intensity cardio going throughout .

Ideas ? thanks alot guys
by the way i am 240 6 3 and last time tested bf i was at 13 percent

Well...you've already run Sdrol,EPI(havoc),h-drol.....What about Phera(p-plex)? Or you could opt to run sdrol again at a tad higher dosage,but I would stick with a different compound like Phera. Seems that most user feedback on running same compound 2 or 3 times has shown a decrease in gains,respectively