SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article:

K (Phoenix)

Awards
About writing up an exhaustive article:

Good points.  May be the good folks at BDC will write one up.  I was talking about myself and the few bros back then when we were just a bunch of disorganized guerillas. We did everything by words of mouth and the info is listed there for all who care to do a search. We wrote extensively to anyone who needed info, thru PM. People must have those saved, I suppose. Besides, other times, we just gave people the link to the thread at the old forum. We didn't have people coming to pick fight with us over homebrew then.

But after you have written  and talked about the same thing for the 10 bizillion times, the last thng you want to do is to write an exhaustive **** on it. Somebody else has to do it for me. I am sick of it already. :)

Hey Curt or other mods. SSX is cool with us.  No need to close anything.  I am sure Blacksmith and John can behave themselves lol.   "dumbass" is an affectionate flame, you know. :) 

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
SSX is one my closest friends. No problems here. ;)

K (Phoenix)

Awards
LOL, SSX is always cool  eventhough sometimes people do disagree. That is life.  I don't see much problem with that.

K (Phoenix)

Awards
ONE and ONE+ works. No one denies that. But There is nothing to back up the 40% number. I say it is doing the same ol 20-25% it has always been doing.

Homebrew used the same dosage and get the same gains. Everything points to 20-25% rate. Nothing other than Par's writing that says 40%.

I have already explained how we came by the 20-25% estimate based on the fina users experience. If people don't want to accept that and would rather take Par's word that they are getting 40%, oh well, :)

It boils down to if you use 200 mg -300 mg a day, you will get the same result, using the original KFC recipe :) .  I would like to see some BDC users cycle result to see how far the DMSO pushes thing.

So, you can believe whether you get 20-25% or 40%, its up to you.  I dunno. If he thinks people are absorbing 40% on the 200mg-300mg, then I suppose our recipe must be pushing the 40% too. Otherwise, how could we be getting the same gains on 200-300mg?  :)  Mystery of the year huh?

Oh wait, didn't a bro called Bow or something did a comparison of homebrew vs ONE?  You should read his report on the comparison. Not to spoil the surprise, I will let you find out the comparison. :)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
LOL, SSX is always cool  eventhough sometimes people do disagree. That is life.  I don't see much problem with that.
That is life for sure K. Everyone just keep it on the level and stay away from pointless insults. Argue all you want, just keep it professional. It's really not that hard of concept. ;)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I am cool with SSX. He never seems to personally flame.. Good post K.. Like always.. hehehe. talk to ya

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good posts, K, and points taken. :) I never said I agreed completely with Par's information, my point was that he has something explaining why he feels the way he does. Of course, his estimation is probably a little high, and is certainly up for debate.

I also want to say that I have nothing against homebrews at all. I'm all for doing the most cost-effective option. Hell, with Avant's flagship products being taken away, looks like I'll be using them now. :) I just wanted to stick up for what I believe to be a great and innovative company, clarify what Par was saying, and play devil's advocate a little. :p

I probably over-reacted a little on Blacksmith, but I cannot stand personal insults hurled at me for no reason. I am more than up for a debate with him on the teen issue, but please, personal insults are unnecessary.

snakeman458

Awards
very well put gentlemen, we are here to learn, and we will have an occassional disagreement, but we should be able to handle it like professionals that we are.
good post k.

can't we all just get along. lol

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Man....nobody ever writes warm stuff about me :(

:D :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
We all love you, Mike! :D
Yea Mike we all love you and love when you talk **** behind our backs:

I was bored last night and went over to bdc and stirred up some ****. I managed to get two threads locked!!!!

You're a real piece of **** man. You're right where you belong. It seems Mike and his Avant boys are out to cause drama on our board. Awww....has it come to that Mike? Are we hurting your business that much? If you only had half the brain you thought you did, you'd be a lot better off. Just keep your punk ass over there from now on. You should be busier with things like trying to match prices with other online stores (since you dont even come close) than acting like a 12 year old girl on message boards. What goes around comes around my friend, remember that.

http://forum.bdcnutrition.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1047

*Here you go good buddy, enjoy.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Yea Mike we all love you and love when you talk **** behind our backs:

You're a real piece of **** man. You're right where you belong. It seems Mike and his Avant boys are out to cause drama on our board. Awww....has it come to that Mike? Are we hurting your business that much? If you only had half the brain you thought you did, you'd be a lot better off. Just keep your punk ass over there from now on. You should be busier with things like trying to match prices with other online stores (since you dont even come close) than acting like a 12 year old girl on message boards. What goes around comes around my friend, remember that.

http://forum.bdcnutrition.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1047

*Here you go good buddy, enjoy.
Well put YJ. Mike I have always tried to be level with you, heck I used to defend you at bb.com. I can't believe that your so emotionally distorted that you would come here to cause trouble deliberately....a 16 year old kid sure, but you??? I know you have talked a lot of crap about me behind my back in the past and I always let it go. Things like "he takes things to seriously" blah blah this and blah blah that. That's fine. Keep running your mouth here and I will shut down every post you make. Why cant we get the picture that we need mutual respect while honoring differences of opinion like men instead of boys? Throw insults at bb.com, it won't happen here.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've never said anything about mike because I've never done business with him, but that **** is low.... very fucking low, two-faced and just fuckin wrong...

ManBeast

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
He has no basis to say that, except to bad mouth something he can't sell himself.  He has nothing to back him up. Par posted that he has no data to go with on DMSO.
Yea, his credibility is non existant these days, which was brought on by himself. I bet the 13 message boards around the internet which Im a member of would love to see these price comparisons.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good posts, K, and points taken. :) I never said I agreed completely with Par's information, my point was that he has something explaining why he feels the way he does. Of course, his estimation is probably a little high, and is certainly up for debate.

I am more than up for a debate with him on the teen issue, but please, personal insults are unnecessary.
SirSavage, I like you, even though we disagree on a few things. My point on the RIP thread was Par's lack of ANY proof to back up his claims. He should not demand proof from BDC, while stating that his opinion should be considered proof enough, as he is PAR DEUS!!!

There is no debate on the teen issue. Teens should not use ph. End of story. Peace.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Awww....has it come to that Mike? Are we hurting your business that much?

Um no, your not.

Anyway, I told you guys the other day that I needed a good laugh. Are you all not able to read? You let these debates go to your soul. Nobody will have a life altering thing happen over a few post. Why people take these message boards so seriously I will never know.

Also, it is not as if I haven't brought up valid points when talking, you guys just get bent out of shape over it.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
He has no basis to say that, except to bad mouth something he can't sell himself. He has nothing to back him up. Par posted that he has no data to go with on DMSO.

I don't care what Par has done, I post on my own, I'm a big boy.

K, did you leave half your brain over at bb.com? You used to make great post, now that you are over here, they aren't at that top level. I can easily sell DMSO if I wish, I choose not to draw attention to myself.

On another note you say I spread rumors....umm...how about showing me one thing that says 10% DMSO will make any transdermal way better than anything else.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Well put YJ. Mike I have always tried to be level with you, heck I used to defend you at bb.com. I can't believe that your so emotionally distorted that you would come here to cause trouble deliberately

I came with good intentions, then you guys get bent out of shape over it. It is words...just words...calm down..damn.

I know you have talked a lot of crap about me behind my back in the past and I always let it go. Things like "he takes things to seriously" blah blah this and blah blah that. That's fine.
Yes I said that on monday to Big H via IM on AOL, the one time I've said something. It was in reference to you saying your going to close a thread that bdc and I were on. You failed to see where my response was to a question that BDC (the owner of the board) asked myself. Yes, you were taking it to seriously in that case.

Keep running your mouth here and I will shut down every post you make.

Letting power go to your head again?

Why cant we get the picture that we need mutual respect while honoring differences of opinion like men instead of boys? Throw insults at bb.com, it won't happen here.

Insults that were made were warrented. I laugh at this coming from a guy who once called me instore to ask about cycle lengths only to replicate my words to a T on bb.com and claim them as his own. haha too funny

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 1Fast400
Insults that were made were warrented. I laugh at this coming from a guy who once called me instore to ask about cycle lengths only to replicate my words to a T on bb.com and claim them as his own. haha too funny
Do you know how many times I gave reference to you at bb.com about my decisions on cycle lengths? Your a moron. You did not give me the whole idea but you certainly solidified it at that time in my mind. Like I said I gave reference to you several times as to being the guy who has suggested and trained many guys that way. Did I mention that your a Moron? That was back when I used to think you were a friendly man to the average joe that called your store.

Mike, you and I know that you have been talking crap about me going way back, not just the first time the other day. Does Habitual Liar and OCD mean anything to you? Take care Mike, and if you want, keep up with this kind of non-issue crap and I will end your time here once and for all. Talk about bbing issues or go to the Misc. section and hang out in the Daily Hottie Post, keep your personal issues with people here in PM's!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7

It's possible that it would add a greater dimension of quality to your gains but not necessarily quantity. What I have found to be very interesting over some time now is that quantity of the gains a person makes in a 4-8 week cycle seems to be the same with 1 PH or PS as with 3 PH's/PS combo. They almost always end up seeing 10-20 pounds regardless. I also find it interesting that most people reach the bulk of their gains within the first 4 weeks then level off gaining little (2 or 3 pounds at most) or none the other 4 weeks.

Therefore, I personally am coming to believe that at least in regards to PH's and PS that currently exist, you would be better off financially, physically, etc. to consider what kind of gains your after (lean or not) and then pick the substances accordingly and use as few as possible for the shortest period of time while achieving maximum gains possible for that cycle (why go 8 weeks if you gain 20 in 4 and don't gain another pound after that, I know that I did not have any significant gains after 4 weeks)

This is just my opinion but I think the results speak for themselves. 1fast400 has seen this exact same thing duplicated in live people he is training dozens and dozens of time.

I would use just ONE+ for heavy gains at max dosage for 4 weeks and I would use ONE and Boldioine for lean gains at max dosage, front loading either one for the first 7 days.

WW7 
That's just ONE of my posts that I gave spoke of you in regards to actually doing what I was still hypothesizing about. Mike, why do you make such stupid comments. I also mentioned you many times in AIM conversations with countless people who have contacted me for cycle help.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
 I think 1fast has trained a number of people on similar cycling with very good results.

I have read and was told at the times to simply up my dosage when the gains stalled. I did that but with very minimal results.
Another one....... :rolleyes:

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Like I said I gave reference to you several times

Ahh yes you are right wind, you just left out the part about how you DIDN'T do this till I pointed the fact out to you that you repeated my words. That isn't a big deal honestly. However, when you repeat a whole paragragh exactly the way I said it, it's a little different

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
  However, when you repeat a whole paragragh exactly the way I said it, it's a little different

<DIV>LMAO, it was a phone conversation! Let me guess, I recorded it and then transcribed it word for word! HA HA HA!!! Mike, keep going please, your wiping away your own credibility before my very eyes! Let everyone see!!!</DIV>

windwords7

Awards
  • Established

Um proof?
Your favorite card to play. Hey bros, how many times has he called for this at bb.com on different issues regarding himself, while not requiring it from Par in regards to BDC? ;) In some circles it's called Hypocrisy.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established

Ahh yes you are right wind, you just left out the part about how you DIDN'T do this till I pointed the fact out to you that you repeated my words. That isn't a big deal honestly. However, when you repeat a whole paragragh exactly the way I said it, it's a little different
Those posts were from months, and months ago at bb.com. Like I said you weren't the only guy who got me thinking but you did help seal up the process for me. Now end of subject or I will again close another thread.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
It is always fun to ask you guys for proof because you never come up with any. Anyway check the R&D thread wind...I'm done

see ya! :)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
OK Bro's now lets stay ON topic and away from personal BS once and for all. Take it to PM's.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Mike there  is 1000's of articles on DMSO.There is even one in the 2 threads on bb.com saying that even at 2% concentration DMSO will signifigantly increase penetration...  And Mike please quit starting ****..... Thanx.. Talk to ya...

PS Of course you and Par will downplay DMSO but i do find it funny how many people using Avant Stuff and putting DMSO in it... hehehehe. The customer is always right... Talk to ya..

Dio

Awards

. It seems Mike and his Avant boys are out to cause drama on our board.
Glad to see you decided to stick around, this board needs you.

That said, I hope you are not including me in this group. Posting valid criticism is a far cry from stirring up ****. Right Jake?

Or will this thread get locked too?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Dio yesterday was very crazy for some reason. The YJ yesterday was an imposter as far as I can tell. It was BPP screwing with us... I don't know how he does it but..... Dio stick around you are full of info just waiting to help noobies.hehehe... Seriously the **** got way to high yesterday.. The threads were closed because of personal attackes and the threads were going no where.... Everything has cooled off today i hope and things will once again be very cool to be here...

My apologies to everyone affected by yesterdays ****..... Talk to ya....

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Dio

Glad to see you decided to stick around, this board needs you.

That said, I hope you are not including me in this group. Posting valid criticism is a far cry from stirring up ****. Right Jake?

Or will this thread get locked too?
Dio, come on bro. Of course you post valid criticisim, just not personal insutls, name calling, etc. Dio, your a good bro, we go back along way, I have NO problems with you. I'm glad your here. Let's just keep it on track.

Dio

Awards
Dio yesterday was very crazy for some reason. The YJ yesterday was an imposter as far as I can tell. It was BPP screwing with us... I don't know how he does it but..... Dio stick around you are full of info just waiting to help noobies.hehehe... Seriously the **** got way to high yesterday.. The threads were closed because of personal attackes and the threads were going no where.... Everything has cooled off today i hope and things will once again be very cool to be here...

My apologies to everyone affected by yesterdays ****..... Talk to ya....
Curt,

I have no problem with you or how you handle things. Once again, I appreciate your sentiments. I understand that you guys want to cut down on the trouble on this board but locking threads and deleting posts is not always the best way to go about it. Especially when those things are done selectively; that's one of things that caused the meltdown at bb.com. I would hate to see it here, but it looks like it's already starting.

There's a big difference between spreading ****, and expressing your anger. Sometimes things get heated and people need to blow off steam. The tough part is to know when to intervene; IMO you guys dropped the ball on that one.

I would like to see everything be cool too, but if I see stuff I'm going to point it out. If that's unacceptable, then tell me and I'll leave. Just remember the reasons you guys gave for creating this site in the first place.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Point well taken. Thanx... Talk to ya....

Dio

Awards

Dio, come on bro. Of course you post valid criticisim, just not personal insutls, name calling, etc. Dio, your a good bro, we go back along way, I have NO problems with you. I'm glad your here. Let's just keep it on track.
Jake,

You initiated the insults. Do you remember that? Do you remember why I went off? I have had no problems with you until yesterday; I think you're a decent guy. However, I think that you abused your position yesterday. I'm not trying to start a fight -- I'm pointing out what I think is wrong. As a mod you have certain responsibilities, one of which is to remain as objective as possible.

No one (especially not me) expects you to be perfect, but you should learn from your mistakes. When things get off track, sometimes they need to be righted and sometimes things need to run their course. As I stated above, it's a judgement call that should be made as objectively as possible. Also rememer that I started a new thread to address my concerns and that was locked too.

Your decisions appeared to made because of your personal feelings on the subject. Whether your feelings are valid or not, they should have been secondary to what the right thing to do as a mod is. R

If you start stiffling criticism, you will alienate those who have issues with the way things are done. The same thing that happened to many who came here from bb.com. Don't become what you despise.

Finally, you have yet to address the fact that you altered my post. This may have been intended to be funny, but it has larger implications. I have pointed them out previously. I realize that you would like to just get past this, but I see this as a problem that should be addressed.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I initated no such thing Dio.

Dio, there is only one thing that caused BB.com to crumble, LACK OF CONSISTENCY. Deleting posts, locking threads, that's what MOD's do, that is NOT what caused BB.com's demise. I was totally objective yesterday, and I have no quams with my own actions. I delted 2 of Mikes posts that were more than worthy and locked the threads that he was slinging crap in. That's it. Other than that Dio, I am sorry that you were offended by my joke, but in reality it was NOT a substantive post that was relative to the THREAD. I would never alter such a post unless somewhere therein it was inappropriate.

You can choose to do what you want bro, like I said I like you, but we are not going to spend our time here fixated on what some people think are wrong, we are going to focus on what the majority see as right and good and pursue excellence. I am not here to make everyone happy, I am here to CONSISTENT. That is what I have been, and will be.

WW7

Dio

Awards
I initated no such thing Dio.

Really? Then explain this:

Dio, I edited your post because I thought you would see the humor in it. Im begining to feel like you a third nut of the avant scrotum.
Show me where I insulted you before that.

Dio, there is only one thing that caused BB.com to crumble, LACK OF CONSISTENCY. Deleting posts, locking threads, that's what MOD's do, that is NOT what caused BB.com's demise. I was totally objective yesterday, and I have no quams with my own actions. I delted 2 of Mikes posts that were more than worthy and locked the threads that he was slinging crap in. That's it. Other than that Dio, I am sorry that you were offended by my joke, but in reality it was NOT a substantive post that was relative to the THREAD. I would never alter such a post unless somewhere therein it was inappropriate.

It was a criticism of how the moderating was being handled and it was changed. If you don't see how this is relevant or substantive, then things are worse than I thought. Unfortunately,I can think of no other way to explain it to you. Again, it was the selective use of the mod abilities that caused problems over at bb.com.

You can choose to do what you want bro, like I said I like you, but we are not going to spend our time here fixated on what some people think are wrong, we are going to focus on what the majority see as right and good and pursue excellence. I am not here to make everyone happy, I am here to CONSISTENT. That is what I have been, and will be.
WW7

Then be consistent and OBJECTIVE. There's no need to be fixated, just fix the problem and move on. Problems that are not addressed tend to grow...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
This is the last I have to say abou this....notice I said "Im begining to feel like", not that you were, simply stated that something was awry.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The edited by and date and time of has been set so people will know when a post has been edited even if it was done by a mod. So if someone modifies it people will know... Hope this helps a litle bit.. Other than that lets just move on on this subject. Talk to ya... 

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
The edited by and date and time of has been set so people will know when a post has been edited even if it was done by a mod. So if someone modifies it people will know... Hope this helps a litle bit.. Other than that lets just move on on this subject. Talk to ya... 
I always wondered why that was not on here! ;)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Cool... Talk to ya.....

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same to you.

And my apologies for being condescending in my response.

K (Phoenix)

Awards
See, don't I know you guys or what?  :)

I am making garbage post to boost my post count

Last edited:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry K we will adjust your karma to reflect... hehehe :p Talk to ya..

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

SirSavage, I like you, even though we disagree on a few things. My point on the RIP thread was Par's lack of ANY proof to back up his claims. He should not demand proof from BDC, while stating that his opinion should be considered proof enough, as he is PAR DEUS!!!
He had an article comparing different 1-Test products, and how he arrived at his estimation, but for the life of me, I cannot find it now. Probably had to remove it due to recent actions by the FDA.

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
He had an article comparing different 1-Test products, and how he arrived at his estimation, but for the life of me, I cannot find it now.
Savage, Par's article is in the Pimpology section of M&M #7. Here is a direct link: ONE & ONE+ vs The Competition

As you said above, Par explains how he arrived at the 30-40% estimate by going thru each ingredient in the carrier, and theorizing how it affects the absorption. Note: that the actual article starts about 1/4 of the way down the page that I linked to.