SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article:

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Originally posted by 1Fast400



    Didn't it get analized like 3 times?
    It was never alylized for absorption.. Like en vivo or something. The formula was anylized i thought . thats what whoever put it out on bb.com obviously did... Talk to ya..

     


  2. Originally posted by YellowJacket


    Like K and I always say, sometimes common sense is more important than science. I dont waste my time questioning people, I look at the results others have got from a product so I buy it.
    Ok, tell ya' what, man, I've got this potion that will make you gain 30 lbs., increase your strength by 500%, and give you nine inches of ding-dong in only two weeks. There is absolutely NO scientific basis for what I'm saying, but hey, I've had a few guys try it and they absolutely LOVE it. $100 and it's yours, my man.

    Never question, huh? ALWAYS question.

    Some guys can swear by certain products, but there is little or no scientific data to back what product x is supposed to be doing for them. Placebo effect, training type and volume, genetics, and diet can all play a huge effect on a cycle, and it could be that product x had absolutely no effect all, but rather, it was all diet, training, and genetics.
    •   
       


  3. Originally posted by SirSavageX


    Ok, tell ya' what, man, I've got this potion that will make you gain 30 lbs., increase your strength by 500%, and give you nine inches of ding-dong in only two weeks. There is absolutely NO scientific basis for what I'm saying, but hey, I've had a few guys try it and they absolutely LOVE it. $100 and it's yours, my man.
    Now come on SSX, thats low I said after I see results from someone else, a few people. Otherwise I would be buying all SDI-LABS and Impact Nutrition. Nut I know what goes into these PHs, Avants and BDC's. I know that 1-test powder is the greatest PH around, I know DMSO increases aborbtion quite a bit. With those things in mind, I can safely make a purchase and be sure I'll get results...see what Im saying?

    (PS- PM with the product that will help my ding-dong in a couple weeks)

  4. Originally posted by YellowJacket

    (PS- PM with the product that will help my ding-dong in a couple weeks)
     

    LOL!

  5. Hey SSX for all the data on how the formula came about is at bb.com under perfecting homebrew and hoembrew perfected. All the info on why we chose what we did is right there... Talk to ya...

    PS.. Make sure not to miss anything..hehehe Talk to ya..

  6. The problem with debates between any of the big guys is this:


    About 2% can actually follow the debate. That is why some of these guys get so frustrated (no I'm not making reference to any 1 debate). They will be pissed as hell because on the science they are killing the other, yet the crowd (other posters) are to ignorant to follow and realize this.

  7. Originally posted by YellowJacket

    With those things in mind, I can safely make a purchase and be sure I'll get results...see what Im saying?
    Yep, I see what you're saying. In other words, you questioned.

  8. Originally posted by 1Fast400
    The problem with debates between any of the big guys is this:


    About 2% can actually follow the debate. That is why some of these guys get so frustrated (no I'm not making reference to any 1 debate). They will be pissed as hell because on the science they are killing the other, yet the crowd (other posters) are to ignorant to follow and realize this.
    I agree! And Ive decided to lay low on things Im not sure about because I dont want to be in that ignorant crowd (might be already though ) Another problem is its like sucking tit through a sweater Chemo's opinion isnt going to change because of what Par says, Par's opinion isnt going to change because of what Chemo says and on down the line. Mike hates me and I like Mike but our opinions arent going to change because of eachother (unless he sends me some free Liver tabs) so everyone let it be. All this **** overshadows everything good on this board, other sections, and you guys who dont post here but in these threads dont give a ****, because its not your problem to worry about, but its mine so Id like to see everyone kiss and make up (or shake hands would siffice I suppose).

    PS (Mike you're e-valentine cards is on the way)

  9. Originally posted by SirSavageX


    Yep, I see what you're saying. In other words, you questioned.
    Booo! I didnt question, I reasearched 1-Test on my own and researched DMSO on my own, put 2 and 2 together and read the ingredients in 1-T Pro and decided that would work for me. Then read other's feedback on it and decided to purchase. I didnt go to Chemo or Par and say "why is this in there?" Because I know why its in there.

  10. Aren't these quick responding threads what the chat is for. I'm in here alllll alone... heheheh. Talk to ya...

    PS.. DMSO goooooood......
    •   
       


  11. Originally posted by curt2go
    Hey SSX for all the data on how the formula came about is at bb.com under perfecting homebrew and hoembrew perfected. All the info on why we chose what we did is right there... Talk to ya...
    Dammit Curt, you posted this linguistic pile of dung, when you could have been searching for those threads for me??

    I'm very rarely at bb.com anymore, but I'll search for those threads next time I'm there.

  12. I watched Bill L get trashed...I mean DRUGGGGG through a debate, yet nobody realized it because they were to stupid to follow (and I actually stayed out of that debate)

  13. Hey SSX i'll get you the links. Lazy ass.. heheheh.

  14. Originally posted by 1Fast400
    I watched Bill L get trashed...I mean DRUGGGGG through a debate, yet nobody realized it because they were to stupid to follow (and I actually stayed out of that debate)
    Ok let me guess, but your boys Par, Dante and Pat?

  15. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...cting+homebrew

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...brew+perfected

    There you go. Happy ready. there very long... But read all the info even all the links... Talk to ya.

     

  16. Originally posted by YellowJacket

    Booo! I didnt question, I reasearched 1-Test on my own and researched DMSO on my own, put 2 and 2 together and read the ingredients in 1-T Pro and decided that would work for me. Then read other's feedback on it and decided to purchase.
    What lead you to research? A question.


    I didnt go to Chemo or Par and say "why is this in there?" Because I know why its in there.
    Most of the time, going directly to them and inquiring is unecessary, because they explain themselves in articles (or threads).

  17. Originally posted by 1Fast400
    I watched Bill L get trashed...I mean DRUGGGGG through a debate, yet nobody realized it because they were to stupid to follow (and I actually stayed out of that debate)
    I've seen this happen a couple of times, Mike. Which one are you talking about?

  18. Originally posted by SirSavageX


    What lead you to research? A question.

    Most of the time, going directly to them and inquiring is unecessary, because they explain themselves in articles (or threads).
    A question I suppose, but a different one in a sense. I didnt go ask the guru's and bug the **** out of them, I decided to take it upon myself. I dont question why is there more than your's and why does your's have this, etc. I ask logical questions that I can answer on my own. But I see what you're saying and more power to you.....

  19. Originally posted by ShadowJack


    Perhaps I used the wrong word with theorizing. Here is a quote by Par made in the above-mentioned article:



    So, he is not only thoroughly explaining the science behind his reasoning, but he is also using the user feedback to try to justify his position.
    My point is that the exact same science behind that reasoning would be just as valid as pertains to Chemo's formula since except for splitting hairs on insignificant add-ins, the basic formulas are very near identical. And science behind the reasoning is simply not the same as a lab study, so all percentages are simply speculation, no more/no less.

    Chemo's products have nowhere near comparable distrubution, but the feedback coming in so far has been at least as positive as Avant's. And where bow compared 2 cycles of homebrew to 2 cycles of one+, he gave the nod to homebrew!

  20. Pat?

    But this was an OLD debate. It wasn't on bb.com. Hell it has been almost a year (if not more) when this went on (and I didn't even know PA at that time).

    If we are going to attempt to move on YJ you can't keep putting these stupid ****ing after everything. I can't change the facts of the debate.

    Par and Bill never debate really. Big Cat and Par got into one time and well....I don't think I need to say anything else about big cat. He left bill standing to defend a VERY weak point. It sucked for bill, he got sucked into an argument he didn't want.


    Bill isn't a bad guy, just WAY to emotional

  21. Originally posted by 1Fast400



    Bill isn't a bad guy, just WAY to emotional
    I like Bill....he's honest and he's emotional because he gives a **** about his customers, maybe he needs to teach a seminar to the other "guy" on giving a ****.

  22. Originally posted by YellowJacket


    I like Bill....he's honest and he's emotional because he gives a **** about his customers, maybe he needs to teach a seminar to the other "guy" on giving a ****.
    I like Bill too. He seems to be much more the peoples man than the other guy does for sure.

  23. Well is everyone done here? Did we make a decision on who's balls were bigger?

    Im actually proud of you *******s, this was a good debate with no name calling, now if we can hide it from K we'll be alright

  24. Well done indeed!

  25. I like Bill....he's honest and he's emotional because he gives a **** about his customers, maybe he needs to teach a seminar to the other "guy" on giving a ****.

    That is why he is spending 0 bucks on the USFA, because he cares about his products so much that he doesn't want to protect them.


    I've dealt with Bill L on the phone a few times. He has got to be the most out of control person I've ever seen. During one call, in which I was put on speaker phone, other workers at the place had to tell him to be quiet because he was getting out of control.

  26. PA has done more for consumers in this industry than ANYONE else period (when it comes to PH). I'm not talking about inventing things either. I talking about behind the scenes with government stuff. The difference is, if Bill did it, he would want a congressional medal of honor.

  27. Originally posted by 1Fast400



    That is why he is spending 0 bucks on the USFA, because he cares about his products so much that he doesn't want to protect them.
    I'm pretty sure he said he would match whatever Par is giving.

  28. Originally posted by Dio


    I'm pretty sure he said he would match whatever Par is giving.
    Yes, good point and not to mention we cant trash Bill since he's not here to defend himself.

  29. I'm pretty sure he said he would match whatever Par is giving.

    Yes leave it to bill to compare his company (which advertises in almost every major mag and Europa mag) to one that has had all of its androgen based products pulled and has done no mainstream advertising.


    Donations should not be correlated to what others do. You give what you can and go from there. If you all only knew what companies were actually giving...you'd **** a brick (not meaning $$ but just WHO is giving)

  30. Originally posted by 1Fast400



    Yes leave it to bill to compare his company (which advertises in almost every major mag and Europa mag) to one that has had all of its androgen based products pulled and has done no mainstream advertising.


    Donations should not be correlated to what others do. You give what you can and go from there. If you all only knew what companies were actually giving...you'd **** a brick (not meaning $$ but just WHO is giving)
    I have an idea who is involved, although certainly not to the extent you do.

    I've already made some public comments to Bill about his attitude towards giving; they're in the same thread yours are in. If he's giving then he's giving; I may wish he was more involved but it's his company. BTW, Derek and his crew are using the same weak rhetoric about the bill.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 01:55 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:39 PM
  3. It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 444
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 06:37 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 07:02 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Log in
Log in