SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article:

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Mike there  is 1000's of articles on DMSO.There is even one in the 2 threads on bb.com saying that even at 2% concentration DMSO will signifigantly increase penetration...  And Mike please quit starting ****..... Thanx.. Talk to ya...

PS Of course you and Par will downplay DMSO but i do find it funny how many people using Avant Stuff and putting DMSO in it... hehehehe. The customer is always right... Talk to ya..

2. Originally posted by YellowJacket

. It seems Mike and his Avant boys are out to cause drama on our board.
    Glad to see you decided to stick around, this board needs you.

That said, I hope you are not including me in this group. Posting valid criticism is a far cry from stirring up ****. Right Jake?

Or will this thread get locked too?
    •   

3. Dio yesterday was very crazy for some reason. The YJ yesterday was an imposter as far as I can tell. It was BPP screwing with us... I don't know how he does it but..... Dio stick around you are full of info just waiting to help noobies.hehehe... Seriously the **** got way to high yesterday.. The threads were closed because of personal attackes and the threads were going no where.... Everything has cooled off today i hope and things will once again be very cool to be here...

My apologies to everyone affected by yesterdays ****..... Talk to ya....

4. Originally posted by Dio

Glad to see you decided to stick around, this board needs you.

That said, I hope you are not including me in this group. Posting valid criticism is a far cry from stirring up ****. Right Jake?

Or will this thread get locked too?
    Dio, come on bro. Of course you post valid criticisim, just not personal insutls, name calling, etc. Dio, your a good bro, we go back along way, I have NO problems with you. I'm glad your here. Let's just keep it on track.

5. Originally posted by curt2go
    Dio yesterday was very crazy for some reason. The YJ yesterday was an imposter as far as I can tell. It was BPP screwing with us... I don't know how he does it but..... Dio stick around you are full of info just waiting to help noobies.hehehe... Seriously the **** got way to high yesterday.. The threads were closed because of personal attackes and the threads were going no where.... Everything has cooled off today i hope and things will once again be very cool to be here...

My apologies to everyone affected by yesterdays ****..... Talk to ya....
    Curt,

I have no problem with you or how you handle things. Once again, I appreciate your sentiments. I understand that you guys want to cut down on the trouble on this board but locking threads and deleting posts is not always the best way to go about it. Especially when those things are done selectively; that's one of things that caused the meltdown at bb.com. I would hate to see it here, but it looks like it's already starting.

There's a big difference between spreading ****, and expressing your anger. Sometimes things get heated and people need to blow off steam. The tough part is to know when to intervene; IMO you guys dropped the ball on that one.

I would like to see everything be cool too, but if I see stuff I'm going to point it out. If that's unacceptable, then tell me and I'll leave. Just remember the reasons you guys gave for creating this site in the first place.
    •   

6. Point well taken. Thanx... Talk to ya....

7. Originally posted by windwords7

Dio, come on bro. Of course you post valid criticisim, just not personal insutls, name calling, etc. Dio, your a good bro, we go back along way, I have NO problems with you. I'm glad your here. Let's just keep it on track.
    Jake,

You initiated the insults. Do you remember that? Do you remember why I went off? I have had no problems with you until yesterday; I think you're a decent guy. However, I think that you abused your position yesterday. I'm not trying to start a fight -- I'm pointing out what I think is wrong. As a mod you have certain responsibilities, one of which is to remain as objective as possible.

No one (especially not me) expects you to be perfect, but you should learn from your mistakes. When things get off track, sometimes they need to be righted and sometimes things need to run their course. As I stated above, it's a judgement call that should be made as objectively as possible. Also rememer that I started a new thread to address my concerns and that was locked too.

Your decisions appeared to made because of your personal feelings on the subject. Whether your feelings are valid or not, they should have been secondary to what the right thing to do as a mod is. R

If you start stiffling criticism, you will alienate those who have issues with the way things are done. The same thing that happened to many who came here from bb.com. Don't become what you despise.

Finally, you have yet to address the fact that you altered my post. This may have been intended to be funny, but it has larger implications. I have pointed them out previously. I realize that you would like to just get past this, but I see this as a problem that should be addressed.

8. I initated no such thing Dio.

Dio, there is only one thing that caused BB.com to crumble, LACK OF CONSISTENCY. Deleting posts, locking threads, that's what MOD's do, that is NOT what caused BB.com's demise. I was totally objective yesterday, and I have no quams with my own actions. I delted 2 of Mikes posts that were more than worthy and locked the threads that he was slinging crap in. That's it. Other than that Dio, I am sorry that you were offended by my joke, but in reality it was NOT a substantive post that was relative to the THREAD. I would never alter such a post unless somewhere therein it was inappropriate.

You can choose to do what you want bro, like I said I like you, but we are not going to spend our time here fixated on what some people think are wrong, we are going to focus on what the majority see as right and good and pursue excellence. I am not here to make everyone happy, I am here to CONSISTENT. That is what I have been, and will be.

WW7

9. Originally posted by windwords7
    I initated no such thing Dio.

Really? Then explain this:

Dio, I edited your post because I thought you would see the humor in it. Im begining to feel like you a third nut of the avant scrotum.
    Show me where I insulted you before that.

Dio, there is only one thing that caused BB.com to crumble, LACK OF CONSISTENCY. Deleting posts, locking threads, that's what MOD's do, that is NOT what caused BB.com's demise. I was totally objective yesterday, and I have no quams with my own actions. I delted 2 of Mikes posts that were more than worthy and locked the threads that he was slinging crap in. That's it. Other than that Dio, I am sorry that you were offended by my joke, but in reality it was NOT a substantive post that was relative to the THREAD. I would never alter such a post unless somewhere therein it was inappropriate.

It was a criticism of how the moderating was being handled and it was changed. If you don't see how this is relevant or substantive, then things are worse than I thought. Unfortunately,I can think of no other way to explain it to you. Again, it was the selective use of the mod abilities that caused problems over at bb.com.

You can choose to do what you want bro, like I said I like you, but we are not going to spend our time here fixated on what some people think are wrong, we are going to focus on what the majority see as right and good and pursue excellence. I am not here to make everyone happy, I am here to CONSISTENT. That is what I have been, and will be.
    WW7

Then be consistent and OBJECTIVE. There's no need to be fixated, just fix the problem and move on. Problems that are not addressed tend to grow...

10. This is the last I have to say abou this....notice I said "Im begining to feel like", not that you were, simply stated that something was awry.

11. The edited by and date and time of has been set so people will know when a post has been edited even if it was done by a mod. So if someone modifies it people will know... Hope this helps a litle bit.. Other than that lets just move on on this subject. Talk to ya... 

12. Originally posted by curt2go
    The edited by and date and time of has been set so people will know when a post has been edited even if it was done by a mod. So if someone modifies it people will know... Hope this helps a litle bit.. Other than that lets just move on on this subject. Talk to ya... 
    I always wondered why that was not on here!

13. Originally posted by curt2go
    Other than that lets just move on on this subject.
    Done.

14. Cool... Talk to ya.....

15. Originally posted by SirSavageX

I probably over-reacted a little on Blacksmith, but I cannot stand personal insults hurled at me
    Sorry Bro,
    I apologize for calling you a dumbass.

Now have a Happy New Year.

16. Same to you.

And my apologies for being condescending in my response.

17. See, don't I know you guys or what? 

I am making garbage post to boost my post count
    Last edited by K (Phoenix); 12-31-2002 at 05:22 PM.

18. Don't worry K we will adjust your karma to reflect... hehehe Talk to ya..

19. Originally posted by John Benz

SirSavage, I like you, even though we disagree on a few things. My point on the RIP thread was Par's lack of ANY proof to back up his claims. He should not demand proof from BDC, while stating that his opinion should be considered proof enough, as he is PAR DEUS!!!
    He had an article comparing different 1-Test products, and how he arrived at his estimation, but for the life of me, I cannot find it now. Probably had to remove it due to recent actions by the FDA.

20. Originally posted by SirSavageX
    He had an article comparing different 1-Test products, and how he arrived at his estimation, but for the life of me, I cannot find it now.
    Savage, Par's article is in the Pimpology section of M&M #7. Here is a direct link: ONE & ONE+ vs The Competition

As you said above, Par explains how he arrived at the 30-40% estimate by going thru each ingredient in the carrier, and theorizing how it affects the absorption. Note: that the actual article starts about 1/4 of the way down the page that I linked to.

21. Originally posted by ShadowJack

Savage, Par's article is in the Pimpology section of M&M #7. Here is a direct link: ONE & ONE+ vs The Competition

As you said above, Par explains how he arrived at the 30-40% estimate by going thru each ingredient in the carrier, and theorizing how it affects the absorption. Note: that the actual article starts about 1/4 of the way down the page that I linked to.
    This (in red) is my point. Chemo is easily as educated in matters of chemistry as Par Deus. Why is his word on the subject any less credible?

22. I would love to know Par's actual level of education and formal training in Chemistry. We KNOW BDC's, soon to be Dr. BDC!

23. Originally posted by windwords7
    I would love to know Par's actual level of education and formal training in Chemistry. We KNOW BDC's, soon to be Dr. BDC!
    Par has posted this before. He is not hiding anything. Link to the thread on his board: The academic side of bodybuilding

24. Originally posted by John Benz
    This (in red) is my point.
    Perhaps I used the wrong word with theorizing. Here is a quote by Par made in the above-mentioned article:

Today, I am going to look more closely at the data, from a quantitative perspective, and analyse that, along with the afore mentioned feedback comparisons, in order to hopefully justify a more brash estimate.
    So, he is not only thoroughly explaining the science behind his reasoning, but he is also using the user feedback to try to justify his position.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by John Benz
    Chemo is easily as educated in matters of chemistry as Par Deus. Why is his word on the subject any less credible?
    Personally, I don't want to get into this part of it, as I have never questioned Chemo's knowledge.

25. The point is homebrew works the same as par's stuff. We have people getting the exact same results so who cares on the exact absorption... We can waste our time "theorizing " all day but who cares. We have better things to do.. Like spraying it on. hehehehe.. But like i said who cares. No one is EVER going to get it tested it costs too much money..  But this is all just my opinion.. Talk to ya...

26. No one is EVER going to get it tested it costs too much money

Didn't it get analized like 3 times?

27. Originally posted by curt2go
    The point is homebrew works the same as par's stuff. We have people getting the exact same results so who cares on the exact absorption... We can waste our time "theorizing " all day but who cares. We have better things to do.. Like spraying it on. hehehehe.. But like i said who cares. No one is EVER going to get it tested it costs too much money..  But this is all just my opinion.. Talk to ya...
    Real world evidence has never seemed to matter to these guys Curt.

If subject A uses Avant-X for 4 weeks and gains 15 pounds at a cost of 60 dollars and subject B ueses BDC-X for 4 weeks and gains 15 pounds at a cost of 40 dollars, who got the best results for the money? END OF SUBJECT

28. Jack, thanks for the link above. For some reason, I was thinking it was a separate article.

Originally posted by ShadowJack
    Personally, I don't want to get into this part of it, as I have never questioned Chemo's knowledge.
    I'm glad you worded your response in this way, because I can respond in a way that proves a good point. And, this is a general point, and not directly aimed at you.

I question BDC. I question Par. I question Pat Arnold and Bill Llewellyn.

I question everybody when they say something controversial. Why? Because I want to see them explain themselves, and provide evidence for what they're saying. Otherwise, how can you truly believe what they're saying? Would you simply go on faith? I should hope not.

Now, of course, everyone has seen BDC prove himself in debates. I've seen it when he debated Pat Arnold on something. So, I'm not calling his knowledge or credibility into question, in this case, because he certainly is both. I would, however, like to see a thorough explanation as to why he feels his is better, with, of course, scientific references.

And on the other hand, I would like to see Par release his formula completely, so a full comparison could be made, but I respect his decision not to, and I'm sure he has good reasons.

29. Originally posted by SirSavageX

Now, of course, everyone has seen BDC prove himself in debates. I've seen it when he debated Pat Arnold on something. So, I'm not calling his knowledge or credibility into question, in this case, because he certainly is both. I would, however, like to see a thorough explanation as to why he feels his is better, with, of course, scientific references.
    Like K and I always say, sometimes common sense is more important than science. I dont waste my time questioning people, I look at the results others have got from a product so I buy it. Senseless? Maybe. But very logical. But I dont knock those who question things like you SSX, I commend you for wanting to leanr more, I just rather buy it and use it

30. Originally posted by windwords7

Real world evidence has never seemed to matter to these guys Curt.

If subject A uses Avant-X for 4 weeks and gains 15 pounds at a cost of 60 dollars and subject B ueses BDC-X for 4 weeks and gains 15 pounds at a cost of 40 dollars, who got the best results for the money? END OF SUBJECT
    Let me quote myself again and say, amen YJ, I just want to use whats working.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 01:55 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:39 PM
  3. It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 444
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 06:37 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 07:02 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 04:50 PM