Critique My PH Stack :).

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Yes, yes, I'm prepared for the ridicule, accusations of ignorance and criticism. I'm actually quite proud of my forum lurking skills, so I have some degree of confidence in my research. :) So, I welcome all criticism, ridicule and accusations...just try to make them productive. Thanks.

So...I'm starting my first PH cycle, I chose to use Hemadrol & Propadrol to pop my cherry! I've read on the effects & sides, and there seems to be a safe risk-to-reward ration with this stack.

I have began taking AX's "Perfect Cycle," have quit smoking and drinking (yah. i'm th at commited lol). However, I am learning that the bottle of Perfect Cycle will only last me 2 weeks if I want to use the recommended amount of (1500mg?) of Milk Thistle/day... I plan to continue this "preparation" for a week prior to starting the cycle. Since the bottle will only last me two weeks, I may just purchase some Milk Thistle with similar Sillymarin ratios and ALA in order to continue liver support throughout the cycle and PCT.

I've chosen Toremifene for PCT...there is so much debate on whether SERMs are necessary, but I figured better safe than sorry. I'm still deciding on dosage, but am likely to follow Dr. D's recommendation of 60-120mg/day. (I tried posting the link, but apparently I can't until I've done 20 posts :( )

How does this proposed stack/cycle and PCT sound to you experts out there? I know this is my first post, so I'm not sure how many of you are interested in me, but ANY feedback is welcome. Although this is my first stack, I am confident in my research, comprehension skills and figuring out who knows what they are talking about and who sounds full of Bologne :). Thanks for any help, criticisms or suggestions offered :).

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Ph & Pct

Any opinions? Please? ...first post. kinda excited haha.

I'm especially curious about what people think of running only Toremifene for PCT :).

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
first off...age? lifting experience? goals? diet? your diet should be in check first before you do any cycle. and as for your cycle, for a first, i would not stack. you chose a halodrol clone which is great for a first stack..but i think there r better clones. personally i felt nothing on hemadrol and got wicked bad runs from it. i would go with CEL H-drol. very good reviews on it. if your running it low dosed which u should for a first cycle, a SERM isnt really necessary. it is good to have on hand though. also get a cortisol blocker for pct.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
first off...age? lifting experience? goals? diet? your diet should be in check first before you do any cycle. and as for your cycle, for a first, i would not stack. you chose a halodrol clone which is great for a first stack..but i think there r better clones. personally i felt nothing on hemadrol and got wicked bad runs from it. i would go with CEL H-drol. very good reviews on it. if your running it low dosed which u should for a first cycle, a SERM isnt really necessary. it is good to have on hand though. also get a cortisol blocker for pct.
I'm gonna get dissed on the lifting experience. I am 25, have been lifting for two years, but was very active prior to that (mainly boxing; not competetively, but sparring training, etc.), Goal is LEAN gains. I bulked 7 lbs in 5 weeks by just eating like a cow, i def. got stronger, but was chunky, which I guess isn't horrible for massing, but I'd like to minimize the chunks haha.

I have not learned much about coritsol blockers...I guess I'll research that before I begin anythign as well. I know cortisol supports catabolism...it must increase during PCT.

As far as i have read and understand, Halodrol clones are exactly that. clones. chemically idential compounds, most "experts" on these boards have agreed that they are all the same. and i see how since the chemical makeups are idential. So, I guess I'm as confident in Hemadrol as I am in H-Drol...hopefully I'm right :).

as far as diet, I hear your appetite is nuts on this...which is good, but will probably break my pocket. :( Chicken chicken chicken all day. Whey when i first wake up, Oatmeal in the mid-mornings, Whey after workouts, etc.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established

oh, and thank you for being my first reply!! haha

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
As long as diet and workouts are in check(being that this is your first experience witha PH/PA) you can run a pulse cycle for 6wks or so or a mild dosage straight cycle of 4 wks(since you have a serm).

I would choose between Epistane/Havoc/H-drol(lean muscle and hardening)

They have a low rate of sides as well as good gains.

Check out the RPN forum(thread titled "Havoc write up")

Or IBE's forum (Neoborn's epistane FAQ)

They should help you out...

Also search The thread "OTC PCT GUIDE"

Good luck:welcome::gotsearch

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
im sure hemadrol will be fine but i was just speaking from experience. also i like to dose the compounds evenly. hemadrol only comes in 50mg pills while hdrol comes in 25mg. i just like to spread out the dosage and keep a constant flow because i think the half life is something like 8 hours.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Pulse Cycle?

So...what exactly is a pulse cycle compared to a "regular" cycle?

I was planning to do 4 weeks (28 days) Hema & Prop followed by 4 weeks with the Toremifene...

you know...both hema and prop come with enough pills for 30 days, anyone know advantages/disadvantages of running the extra two days? if any?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i would not pulse this. as this being two mild compounds i would run it straight through for thirsty days keeping the compounds in u all the time. i would run it like this:

hdrol- 50/50/50/50
propadrol- 60/60/60/60

its a good basic cycle.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
i would not pulse this. as this being two mild compounds i would run it straight through for thirsty days keeping the compounds in u all the time. i would run it like this:

hdrol- 50/50/50/50
propadrol- 60/60/60/60

its a good basic cycle.

Thanks for the help sir. However, I'm curious about timing the doses, you have any knowledge or suggestions regarding dosage? something like prop in the morning, hema mid day and prop in the evening? should prop be taken pre-workout? i have read it is a "fast acting" PH.

Jetta

Awards
Just being a little bit of a party pooper, it sounds like you haven't been training long enough and I'm sure your diet is about typical of what I would expect given your post. I would say save this kind of thing for later. YOu have plenty of room to grow within the context of diet/training/NHA stacks.

But, sounds like you're a determined man so I would agree with the last poster that pulsing something like this is useless. Just run it straight through.

Also ditto on the CEL products. Haven't tried them but great reviews and I think you may find them more economical than your aforementioned approach.
Good luck

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help sir. However, I'm curious about timing the doses, you have any knowledge or suggestions regarding dosage? something like prop in the morning, hema mid day and prop in the evening? should prop be taken pre-workout? i have read it is a "fast acting" PH.
well when is your typical work out time?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
7-8p.m. --i thought i put that in my prev. post. guess not.
well if ur using hemadrol..i woould probably dose it pre-workout along with one pill of propadrol. as for the other pill of propadrol id take it with breakfast.