experienced clen users

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hey guys. its my 3rd day on liquid clenbuterol 200mcg/60ml from a very reputable company. my dosing for these two weeks will be 20/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/20.
i have been feeling very warm and energized ever since my frist dose, but my question is, many users report shaking and alot of sweating. im seeing none of this. just very warm, energized and a great sense of well being. i know compounds make people react differently but is this normal?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Sounds about right to me...I don't get shakes until the higher doses...80 - 100mcgs and up...

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Yes....Ive had clients not get hand tremors, and have had others look like they have Parkinsons Disease...

holy

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i never get those stim problems on clen, caffenine albuterol,

but the initial dose after about 30 min i get a small warm feeling so i know its working.

i dont do the 2 on 2 off, i stay on contiunous and increase the dose 20mcg every2 weeks until i get to my disired dose, then i drop down to 40mcg and slowly come off.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much everybody responds differently, my GF couldnt even handle 10mcg, but she can drink 6+ shots of expresso in a day.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
caffeine doesn't do **** to me but clen does. I never get a "warm" feeling, but i do get jitters if i'm dosing 80+ mcg

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
hey guys. its my 3rd day on liquid clenbuterol 200mcg/60ml from a very reputable company. my dosing for these two weeks will be 20/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/20.
i have been feeling very warm and energized ever since my frist dose, but my question is, many users report shaking and alot of sweating. im seeing none of this. just very warm, energized and a great sense of well being. i know compounds make people react differently but is this normal?
I don't really care about the shakes, it's the cramps that get me. It really sucks to be benching and have something random like your abs cramp up. Even taking ten grams of taurine a day doesn't help if I ramp up too quickly.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't really care about the shakes, it's the cramps that get me. It really sucks to be benching and have something random like your abs cramp up. Even taking ten grams of taurine a day doesn't help if I ramp up too quickly.

get tonic water, it has low doses of quinine in it which is better for cramping then taurine

AUTO

Awards
  • Established

i go two days on two days off at 60, if you have too much you will really know about it you, will be as sick as a dog

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea the shakes only get bad at about 100, that sh*t messes with my sleep to much, so I don't fukc with it anymore.....let alone the heart ventricle growth rumors...FUKC THAT! Get some sudafed , way safer.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Yea the shakes only get bad at about 100, that sh*t messes with my sleep to much, so I don't fukc with it anymore.....let alone the heart ventricle growth rumors...FUKC THAT! Get some sudafed , way safer.
Albuterol in it? Or ephedrine?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. Do you have to dose it higher than regular ephedrine HCL?
I usually take 2, then another 1 or 2 like 3 hours later. Great mood boost, and energy....kinda kills my appetite as most ephedra products do. So yea I say it needs to be dosed a tad higher than E hcl.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I usually take 2, then another 1 or 2 like 3 hours later. Great mood boost, and energy....kinda kills my appetite as most ephedra products do. So yea I say it needs to be dosed a tad higher than E hcl.

Thanks Trip.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tonic water has ~3g sugar per ounce you only need about 6 ounces or so.