PH Ban How much time left

sarcoplasm

Awards
Hello.
With all the controversey surronding THG I was wondering whether any one had any idea how the PH ban is progressing? It seems as though the door is closing.
Sarcoplasm

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I'd make sure to get everything you want in your hands by Jan 1st.

jaketparker

Awards
Is the ph ban going to have an effect on chlomid, nolv, etc??? or should i stock up on that **** too???

sarcoplasm

Awards
Jacket,
The PH ban is only after steroids snd steroid like substances. I dont know if research materials will be around forever though.
Sarcoplasm

ak-47

Awards
Did you see the show about mark kerr and his addictions?
I missed the end.
What kind of drugs was that dude taking?
Was it steroids? THG? prohormones? heroin?

Anybody?

peace

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Barbiturates, opiates (?) The documentary didn't say but he was asking on camera in Japan about strong painkillers.

thepizmo

Awards
That fucking documentary kicked ass...I always wondered what else he was taking...if anything AS wise...
Or did he say something and i just missed it?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No. Nothing about anabolic steroids in the documentary.

nozzi

Awards
Check out this link to see the actual senate bill.

www.theorator.com/bills108/s1780.html

According to this, the way its worded even research companies will be shut down because there is a reasonable chance that there products will be abused. They don't specifically say research companies but they don't need too either.

This bill will eliminate all prohormones and prosteroids that we know of in all forms that could be used for human consumption.

There seems to be a real urgency to get this passed and put into effect, wouldn't be suprised if it was in the next 6 months.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a bunch of Nazi pieces of ****. I have received no acknowledgement whatsoever to the letters I have sent.

Now I'm getting pissed.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I know about mark kerr. He was one of the best freestyle wrestlers in college at syracuse. He won at 202 lbs I believe. They don't test for juice in japan and they didn't used to in UFC or in brazil. He abused painkillers, steroids etc. The guy had a really bad relationship and it killed him emotionally and prevented him from reaching his true potential. He divorced his wife, and did some abu dhabi grappling recently, however he is now fat and looks nothing like he used to. He is one of my favorites though :) GNP4LIFE

size

Awards
  • Established
I urge you all to write and complain if you are a registered voter.

corteztk1982

Awards
this **** is really making me angry.. I can think of about a dozen more important things that they should be concentrating on instead of this..and why are they in such a hurry to get this passed??? I swear to god if this thing passes there will be no reason for me not to go on aas and i know a handful of others that will too, so that right there shows that they arent doing anything to curb steroid use by implementing this. I sent letters to all my reps and faxed mccain and have yet to get anything back from them about this. I sometimes really hate this country when idiots like this are running around changing laws for the heck of it.... I was thinking of maybe writing a letter to my newspaper to raise awareness and inform, but I figured most people now are just morons who think they know better than everyone else and have a self-righteous streak, so I figured it probably wouldn't help that much....what do you guys think....is it worth a shot?

size

Awards
  • Established
These bills are gaining support b/c the Sports industry and the IOC want them banned.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully this bill will go like other things in our government and take years to pass, because of our governments bureaucratic methods. The fact that we could possibly concentrate on something like this when we are at war and have hungry, uneducated people living in our midst is very disturbing. Our government is no more than a fraud controlled by those who control the media and 99% of the money in this country.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
this **** is really making me angry.. I can think of about a dozen more important things that they should be concentrating on instead of this..and why are they in such a hurry to get this passed??? I swear to god if this thing passes there will be no reason for me not to go on aas and i know a handful of others that will too, so that right there shows that they arent doing anything to curb steroid use by implementing this. I sent letters to all my reps and faxed mccain and have yet to get anything back from them about this. I sometimes really hate this country when idiots like this are running around changing laws for the heck of it.... I was thinking of maybe writing a letter to my newspaper to raise awareness and inform, but I figured most people now are just morons who think they know better than everyone else and have a self-righteous streak, so I figured it probably wouldn't help that much....what do you guys think....is it worth a shot?
its prolly worth a shot but you gotta remember most folks reading letters to the editor will have no idea about the truth. most of the folks i work with even think creatine shouldnt be used..go figure. imo, they are just using scare tactics on folks to try and eliminate ph...and i have no idea why. political grandstanding i guess to make it look like they are doing something. pity they cant focus on the war, and the problems at home with the same fervor they are on these substances.

size

Awards
  • Established
It is definitely worth the time to write/call to complain. If a large number of people complain useing their vote as leverage things may change.

The rush to pass HR207, Biden Bill and Durbin Bill is to "save the children" who look up to athletes as role models.

NE1

I dont really care about ph but i wrote to my senator anyway since im worried the ban on ph will lead to tighter/more stringent customs checks and seizures of my other imported items. So if youve got the idea of going to aas when the ph are illegal, it may be harder to get them too. :mad:

size

Awards
  • Established
I dont really care about ph but i wrote to my senator anyway since im worried the ban on ph will lead to tighter/more stringent customs checks and seizures of my other imported items. So if youve got the idea of going to aas when the ph are illegal, it may be harder to get them too. :mad:
Part of these pending legislations is much STRICTER enforcement and penalization of AAS.

corteztk1982

Awards
you guys got any ideas of what I should say if I write my letter?? i got some serious writers block lol