DHEA with h-drol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
is DHEA really necessary while on higher doses of h-drol (75-100mg) to combat lethargy?

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
i've read a lot of people use it but "necessary" will depend on you. i'm going in to week 3 of h-drol at high doses and haven't had issues yet. t-laker used it though i think during his cycle

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
is DHEA really necessary while on higher doses of h-drol (75-100mg) to combat lethargy?

Does DHEA really help with lethargy?....It really wouldn't be my first choice for it....worked great for libido issues for me though:woohoo:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Does DHEA really help with lethargy?....It really wouldn't be my first choice for it....worked great for libido issues for me though:woohoo:
well yeah the libido increase with it would be great, but ive been reading that people say it helps with lethargy also.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
well yeah the libido increase with it would be great, but ive been reading that people say it helps with lethargy also.

I'm not doubting you big papa...I think i recall reading it too
I'm just not convinced of its reducing lethargy yet....maybe in the future.

Good luck my friend:thumbsup:

iceman5005

iceman5005

Awards
hi just want to ask........;)
would it be alright to stack HLG with h-drol??

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established

I agree with the above. I'm starting my third week of Havoc cycle 30/40/40/40 and my libido is fine as well BUT I will say I still feel lethargic as hell in the morning and early evening. Just my $ .02 I'm dosing 50mg am and 50mg pm

Cheers, Angel77

Dens228

Awards
I agree with the above. I'm starting my third week of Havoc cycle 30/40/40/40 and my libido is fine as well BUT I will say I still feel lethargic as hell in the morning and early evening. Just my $ .02 I'm dosing 50mg am and 50mg pm

Cheers, Angel77
I did that dosing with DHEA from the start of my Epi cycle and never experienced any lethargy.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Guys used it at low doses towards the end of their cycles to combat lethargy and gonadal shrinkage a few years back, it worked then, I dont see why it wouldnt work now.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrines the best for energy. Oral makes me feel great & that seems to be it for now. I dosed Epi alone & felt great sense of well being...one of the documented side effects. For those of you feeling lethargic something doesn't sound right? Gonna dose H-drol soon and was not aware of lethargy....Imagination perhaps?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i ran hdrol hi from 75-125 and i used DHES at 100mg a day and it helped alot with me tired asss ****

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
HAWKY Supplements 3
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 1
LG Sciences 8