Cycle Problem

eatsleeplift

Awards
I am in the start of my 6th week of one injection a week of 500 mg testosterone enanthate. I am 5’7” and 200 when started and am only about 203 right now. It seems odd in 6 weeks I’ve gained 3 pounds which is plenty easy to do with diet. My strength has gone up more than usual, but this can be all a mental game. I know this is a slow acting steroid, but what I expected was to start seeing results around the 4th week mark. I am 20 years old and will be turning 21 very, very soon. I know I am going to hear about starting at a young age but when it comes down to it, I’ve been training 4 years with 3 years of perfect diet because I didn’t really eat well when I first started. But that’s irrelevant because I’ve started and will continue to finish. So what’s up, is this too little of a dose? Should I pick up another bottle and run it a little longer? Also this shouldn’t play any part in it but I am taking arimidex at .5 mg every 3 days, because I am prone to gyno. Even with that I should still be growing though.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
test e took forever to kickin for me. but u should be feeling/seeing something by now. ever think that u were losing fat while gaining muscle? that might explain the lack of "weight" gain. just give it time, are u doing a 10 or 12 week cycle?

eatsleeplift

Awards
test e took forever to kickin for me. but u should be feeling/seeing something by now. ever think that u were losing fat while gaining muscle? that might explain the lack of "weight" gain. just give it time, are u doing a 10 or 12 week cycle?
I have leaned out since I've started, but I havnt noticed and size increases. Have a few new stretch marks, but size is relatively the same. Like i said, from what i've read, test enth should have kicked in earlier. I am doing a 10 week cycle. I have 2 10mL bottles of 250 mg test enth and am dosed at 500 mg. I was thinkin of pickin up another bottle, but if I did and kept the dose the same I would be doing a 15 week cycle. I don't want to up the dose now but I also don't want to have a vial with 6 mL left if I do a 12 week cycle. Would the extra 3 weeks from a 12 week cycle, making it 15 weeks be stupid to do? I've never really heard of a 15 week test cycle. So is my dose low, or my cycle length too small?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have leaned out since I've started, but I havnt noticed and size increases. Have a few new stretch marks, but size is relatively the same. Like i said, from what i've read, test enth should have kicked in earlier. I am doing a 10 week cycle. I have 2 10mL bottles of 250 mg test enth and am dosed at 500 mg. I was thinkin of pickin up another bottle, but if I did and kept the dose the same I would be doing a 15 week cycle. I don't want to up the dose now but I also don't want to have a vial with 6 mL left if I do a 12 week cycle. Would the extra 3 weeks from a 12 week cycle, making it 15 weeks be stupid to do? I've never really heard of a 15 week test cycle. So is my dose low, or my cycle length too small?

dose is fine. 12 weeks would be better. 15 weeks isnt horrible, it just means recovery will take a little longer. what do u have lined up for PCT? can u get ur hands on HCG?

even though ur almost 21, ur not supposed to post here. PM me with ur response

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Enan is a slower ester, obviously, but by the 6th week you should be rolling pretty well. I would have recommended you do biweekly injects instead of one though. 500mgs is plenty, even for someone who has done repeated cycles...Something in the equation isnt right though...DIET+WORKOUTS+ANABOLICS= GOOD GAINS

holy

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do you have any of the other normal side effects? acne, shrinkage etc at this stage in the cycle i'd begin to question if it's legit. you said your diet is perfect how many calories a day are you getting in exactly and what is the makeup of those calories. How many times a day are you eating are you keeping strict track

eatsleeplift

Awards
Just so we know my diet and workouts are dialed. I train hard and have sufficent rest between muscle groups. I am on a high carb/high protein/low fat diet. My carbs are from only rice and other complex carbs. Protein is mainly chicken (3 breasts a day) steaks, protein shakes (post workout, first thing in morning) and eggs or fish. I turn 21 on cycle in 5 days so I'm still gona post here because regardless of age, people should be able to talk about cycles so they can avoid hazardous things and to avoid harsh side effects and provide health cycles.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just so we know my diet and workouts are dialed. I train hard and have sufficent rest between muscle groups. I am on a high carb/high protein/low fat diet. My carbs are from only rice and other complex carbs. Protein is mainly chicken (3 breasts a day) steaks, protein shakes (post workout, first thing in morning) and eggs or fish. I turn 21 on cycle in 5 days so I'm still gona post here because regardless of age, people should be able to talk about cycles so they can avoid hazardous things and to avoid harsh side effects and provide health cycles.
Ok what's in the diet sounds good. So How many calories does that actually work out to? and how many calories are you using up in a day? I had this same problem in that I worked out so much my maintenance calories were very very High. but if you are you working out alot you got to add your maintenance calories, plus what you are burning and then add more on top of that to not be in deficit. This was a mistake I made more than once lol. I mean some one could eat 4500 calories a day but if their maintenance was say 4400 calories they would still be gaining very slow.

Also you didnt' answer my other question are you having any of the other normal sides effects that would be common with 500mg of Test

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats why most people opt to kickstart it with an oral. It takes at least 6 weeks to notice anything really. I would run it at least 10 weeks, but I have done 15 weekers with no problems. I strongly suggest doing 2 shots of 250mg a week...like every monday, thursday or some sh*t, to help keep levels more stable. Or even add an oral in weeks 8,9,10 or something. Something like havoc at a low dose.

eatsleeplift

Awards
Ok what's in the diet sounds good. So How many calories does that actually work out to? and how many calories are you using up in a day? I had this same problem in that I worked out so much my maintenance calories were very very High. but if you are you working out alot you got to add your maintenance calories, plus what you are burning and then add more on top of that to not be in deficit. This was a mistake I made more than once lol. I mean some one could eat 4500 calories a day but if their maintenance was say 4400 calories they would still be gaining very slow.

Also you didnt' answer my other question are you having any of the other normal sides effects that would be common with 500mg of Test
No shrinkage, I am 500 calories above my maintenance calories because I obviously had diet in before considering a cycle unlike the majority that jump in. But as far as side effects, strength has been up (could be mental), maybe a little more oily skin (could be in my head), aggression seems high (but is naturally high being 21). So its tough to say, a nurse that did my injections said that I was bigger/leaner in the 3 week vacation she took. But I do not notice anything drastic. Weight flucated between 200-205 even when off cycle and I started at 200 and now am at 205 so this could just be my normal fluctuations (same scale, same time of day) might have leaned out. I cant reach to do shoulder or glute injections and from the quad injections i've done, it ****ed up my training caz i couldnt walk so I will not do quad injections till diff cycle which is why im only shootin once a week and I am still getting used to the needle administration. So does the 15 week cycle seem appropiate because being halfway thru week 6 I am startin to maybe see something. By week 7 it will be workin but my cycle will be done shortly after. Like i said if I get a 3rd bottle I will remain at the same dose and also need to use up whole bottle which would result in a 15 week test e cycle. Have clomid and nolva for pct and have been popin adex to prevent water ret and gyno. Could get HCG but tight on funds

eatsleeplift

Awards
Some people may say the arimidex is preventing gains, but it will just reduce bloat and being prone to gyno I did not want teh surgery again because I already had it naturally on one side. So I might be hold less water than normal but I don't mind that, regardless I should still be getting bigger.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont' know man at 500 above mainteance and no shrinkage at week 6 I would really start to question if the gear is legit. because honestly you got everything else right on

eatsleeplift

Awards
I dont' know man at 500 above mainteance and no shrinkage at week 6 I would really start to question if the gear is legit. because honestly you got everything else right on
Well I'm going to finish the bottle (I know tons of people using it and it's working) and then if it is kicking in later like in week 7 then should I do a 15 week cycle so I can actually have a long enough cycle to get gains out of. Because It would either be 10 week or 15 week. Like I said I don't want any extra gear left over.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I'm going to finish the bottle (I know tons of people using it and it's working) and then if it is kicking in later like in week 7 then should I do a 15 week cycle so I can actually have a long enough cycle to get gains out of. Because It would either be 10 week or 15 week. Like I said I don't want any extra gear left over.
For me if it starts kicking i'd go 15 weeks recovery is going to take longer but if your on a bulk i'm a firm believer in the body's "set point" the weight ones' body is naturally comfortable with. and a body needs to stay at a higher weight for a certain period of time for it to becomes it's natural weight so the extra 5 weeks will give it that time.