A few questions

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
random questions here while i sit at work.

First, Does anyone really know how steroids affect the cardiovascular system? I ask because today i met the 2nd person that has leaky heart valves and swears that his use of Test caused it, I can believe this because his job itself is to x-ray the heart, i assume he checked himself more than once.. From this guys history he cycles every few months with no pct what so ever and somehow maintains only a minor case of gyno.

2nd person to have been found with leaky heart valves was a kid i went to school with. He ran a deca only cycle for 10 weeks and said he made gains but felt a little off ever since, almost a year later after telling the Dr. everything did they find the issue with his heart.

So whats the deal, some people take ungodly amounts of juice, some only a few cycles and think they are fine. I doubt many people get their hearts checked like they do their blood work.

2nd QUESTION. How many of you have experience with *** research chems? I personaly have only used IBE but find them only satisfactory.. Also when dosing these chems do you have to take more than the mark to account for the solution?

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no chem lab names, edit ur post.

research chems are dosed properly 99% of the time, all conversions etc. are already taken into account.

not sure about the whole leaking heart thing. maybe coincidence? maybe lack of knowledge on their part which led to problems?(PCT)

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think if damage was done to their heart it was most likely happened on cycle not post. Maybe its the blood pressure? dont AAS make the heart bigger too being a muscle?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I dont doubt guys experience heart problems due to steroids, but I think its an inderect effect...If you are genetically meant to carry 150# on your frame, yet you bulk up to 250#, it doesnt bode well for your heart. Plus, the vast majority of steroid users experience edema, and that doesnt help...

holy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I dont doubt guys experience heart problems due to steroids, but I think its an inderect effect...If you are genetically meant to carry 150# on your frame, yet you bulk up to 250#, it doesnt bode well for your heart. Plus, the vast majority of steroid users experience edema, and that doesnt help...

holy

very well put as always. some ppl just dont realize that the 50lbs they put on in 6ish months is terrible for ur body.

slow and gradual is the best.