EOD Fina Injection Question?

Blatalian

Awards
I was told by a knowledgeable bro at the gym that I work out at that injecting an oil-based substance EOD can/will cause toxicity problems.
I asked him to explain his reasoning and he explained that oil based solutions, such as TE, should only be injected once per week.

Does anyone agree or disagree; please state your reasoning.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TE being Test Enanthate?

Long acting esters can be done either once a week, or every 3-4 days.. Short esters, such as test prop and tren, have to be done more frequently to keep blood levels stable.. Does this friend of yours have zits on his back the size of quarters? If so, it's from once a week shots, his levels are so shot, the body tries to create an equilibrium too soon, then more hormone gets put in..

Your question of tren/fina darting EOD, it's fine to do it that way, but many prefer ED...

Blatalian

Awards
Yes.. I am referring to TE as Test Enanthate.

My friend is not currently using Tren.... in the past he said that he had used used it.. He mentioned that the recommended dosage on the bottle suggested 1 injection per week.

I am still debating whether or not I should do injections via the fina-kit..
The last thing I need is a huge abcess on my ass.

Can you tell me anything to make me fill better about it? Does the risk outweigh the gain?

Blatalian

Awards
Let me explain my delima to you...
A couple of weeks ago, I tried to make a batch of fina... Half of it ended up getting spilt into the oven.

I am now left with half a bottle of fina...

Problems I ran into were the following:
1) The damn rubber stopper kept on popping off. (I can't possible see how this process can be kept sanitary.)

2) Keeping the rubber stopper in the vial while the oven is 250 degrees F. sounds dangerous. (won't the rubber stopper melt into the vial?)

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Bro, no offense but you sound like you're not ready yet. You really need to do your own research and weigh all the pros and cons of gear use. When you're ready, you'll just do it and not second guess yourself everytime you hear something from this guy or that.

Blatalian

Awards
Bro, no offense but you sound like you're not ready yet. You really need to do your own research and weigh all the pros and cons of gear use. When you're ready, you'll just do it and not second guess yourself everytime you hear something from this guy or that.
I'm not sure how you've come to that conclusion, but I've done my fair share of research. As far as being ready... I am ready- I'm 2 weeks into my cycle of 500mgs TE and 200mgs primo.

For those of us who are not as inclined as others in regards to converting solutions - We have every right to be skeptical as to what goes into our bodies. I just want to hear from an experienced user on how to stack the odds in my favor in regards to sanitary issues. You have to admit, from an outside perspective, the risk of an infection is prominent.

I am very well aware of the consequences of taking AAS.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The tren was ruined, don't use it..

In the future, use the pin you plan to put the whatman filter onto in the stopper, then sit it in the oven on a pie dish.. The pin will keep the pressure in the vial equalized, so it won't pop off so easily.. The stoppers are usually galvanized rubber, kinda like tire rubber, a commercial oven might not be able to melt it, even though it's only in there for a short duration..

If this were a question of test enth, why name the thread Fina Question?

Do like I do, just find a source, but no askin' for one here.. ;)

Just to humor myself before I go to sleep, do you have anti-e's and other ancillaries?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes... if the tren was spilled, just toss it, not worth the problem. IF the tren was clean and all, injecting ED is not a problem, especially with a short ester that clears your system relatively quick. with TE it's not a problem as long as you don't go over your total mg per week, but there really isn't much of a point to injecting something like TE more frequently than every thrid day.

ManBeast

Blatalian

Awards
If this were a question of test enth, why name the thread Fina Question?
Okay.. I could understand how what I said may be confusing....This post is addressing Fina. Sorry, let me explain it a little better.

Test Enan. was being referred to as an example of an oil-based injectable. Since TE is normally injected once per week, I was told that all oil based injectables should be handled in a similar fashion.

Just to humor myself before I go to sleep, do you have anti-e's and other ancillaries?
Of course bro!... Plenty of Clomid and Nolva plus some HCG for my post-cycle and I'm taking Letrozole during cycle... (1.25mcg EOD) Keeping my gains is #1 on my priority list.
Thanks for looking out...

Thanks for the link bellx1... That’s actually the link that I used for my first batch that I spilt ! (Yea... I know, I'm not very chemically inclined.)

Bingo!.... Thanks ManBeast... You just answered my question. There are no toxicity issues using Tren ED or EOD.

This leads me to my last question... Has anyone developed an abscess or any other infection through using a injectible Finaplix conversion?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Yes to your last question but they also have develped them from Test enath, and test cyp, and deca. Get the picture, it does not mater what the gear is you must practice safe injection procedures and have good clear gear.. and with an homemade you BETTER make sure it is clean.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established

Test Enan. was being referred to as an example of an oil-based injectable. Since TE is normally injected once per week, I was told that all oil based injectables should be handled in a similar fashion.
Bottom line is... the acetate ester on the tren will be in and out of your system in a few days. If you follow your friend's advice, you'll be anabolic for a few days, then in some weird state of hormonal imbalance for the rest of the week.

Follow advice from here, on the other hand, and your friend will be scratching his head while you get bigger than him. :D

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by Jcc

Bottom line is... the acetate ester on the tren will be in and out of your system in a few days. If you follow your friend's advice, you'll be anabolic for a few days, then in some weird state of hormonal imbalance for the rest of the week.

Follow advice from here, on the other hand, and your friend will be scratching his head while you get bigger than him. :D
Heheh, exactly. It sounds like your friend is not very chemically inclined, being led to believe that the oil is the reason for injection periods. The cyp, enth, acetate etc etc esters are the reasoning behind injection schedules. Nothing to do with oil, except in the case of suspensions where some people feel oil is enough delayed release to make EOD injections instead of ED.

On the sanitary issue, there's quite a few good articles/postings on how to do injections in the most sterile manner possible. Following the guidelines, and using clean/properly prepared gear, the risk of an abscess should be very minimal.

Blatalian

Awards
Okay... I'll take your advice bros..
Another quick question though..
Shouldn't the remainder of the spilt fina that I have still be useable if I heat it up in the oven to sterilize it?? (I'v already filtered it.)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Is the amount of money you would save by not just acquiring more fina worth the chance that something got into that stuff while it was open (oven debris or something)?

ManBeast

Blatalian

Awards
Okay.. I see where you're coming from. Better to be safe than sorry.
Guess I'll use it for a couple of transdermal applications.