website legit if (no sourcing) - AnabolicMinds.com

website legit if (no sourcing)

1. Banned

website legit if (no sourcing)

hey i dont know if im breakin any rules but i came across a website which i will not name, that sold gear and only did money orders and/or money gram etc. no credit cards could this be legit?

2. Elite Member

the ones that are scams are the ones that ACCEPT credit cards
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    x2

However, money orders don't guarantee they're legit either.

Just do some googling around and you might dig up some info on them.
    •   

4. Banned

hey u guys are the best
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    hey i dont know if im breakin any rules but i came across a website which i will not name, that sold gear and only did money orders and/or money gram etc. no credit cards could this be legit?

Did you find it through google? If you did I would bet my ass its a scam site.
  6. Banned

I think customs will be your biggest issue. IVe also heard of some sources sending out fake seizure letters, so good luck and let us know how it goes.
  7. New Member

I hate to hijack this post but i have to vent a bit, you know for some of us finding this forum we thought we'd be able to get some help with regards to sourcing gear...only to find out you cant do any of that. so how do we know whos for real and who isnt?(websites) how do we avoid any mail order pitfalls???
    but yet in the end we're all suppose to be able to discuss and advise on gear....that leave me scratching my noggin.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    Did you find the site using a search engine? Google, Yahoo, etc. ?? If so = likely scam.

There was a very popular site that was shut down last year that serves as a good example. It would not come up on a search, it was more or less a single text page (not pretty), and just provided very basic information (absolutely no advertising or marketing at all).

Banners, advertisements, pictures of gear, finding it on a search engine, etc. are all indicators that it's a scam or, worse, a law enforcement operation of some sort.

Just keep poking around my man, you'll see the light eventually.
  9. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by farrk007 View Post
    I hate to hijack this post but i have to vent a bit, you know for some of us finding this forum we thought we'd be able to get some help with regards to sourcing gear...only to find out you cant do any of that. so how do we know whos for real and who isnt?(websites) how do we avoid any mail order pitfalls???
    but yet in the end we're all suppose to be able to discuss and advise on gear....that leave me scratching my noggin.
    Steroids are illegal. Do you think it's really wise for people on public forums to disclose their sources, especially if they are legit? They wouldnt be sources for long.

Use your brain.
  10. New Member

hey THANX for the tip my good man!!! your a real stand up guy!!!!!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

i'm sure there is a webite or two that has the info you require.

source posting for gear is considered a felony in the states i believe, someone correct me if i'm wrong
  12. New Member

b unit, thanks for your .02...i actually already found what i needed and im sure you get where i was coming from
  13. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

b unit, thanks for your .02...i actually already found what i needed and im sure you get where i was coming from
    OK tell every body who they are.
  14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    OK tell every body who they are.
    Just kidding.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

farrk007, it was .05 actually, i'm a little more generous.

b unit
  16. New Member

Is this 100% true?
  17. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Is this 100% true?
    yes
  18. New Member

yes
    I noticed googling the name of potential sources and the word 'scam' validates this.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

research any site you find for a good long time and think hard. Search its names, see if you can find info on it. if someone gets scammed or a legality issue arises, forum somewhere will likely have at least a mention of it.

if a site looks simpler than normal, not as much flair to it, and doesn't sound like a Swedish vacation package you might be onto something.

There are also a few forums that's members compose a scammer list of sources.

Also a site that tells you that its a scam if it doesn't use a credit card authentication process....well....

just go around to gyms and look for the big bloated guys and ask them if they could please share they amazing knowledge( and sources) lol

the sheer number of peeps scammed is high, and alot of them are doing what lil they can to try and keep the rat bartardz from getting more nickle....sadly its not enough.

Can we compose a list of scammers? I know none of the BS sites are any of our sponsors so I didn't think it would be an issue. I see some sites where scammers an be lists, but not the sponsors even though the sponsors are ones too lol.
    Last edited by Zero V; 09-09-2008 at 10:22 PM.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetta View Post
    Did you find the site using a search engine? Google, Yahoo, etc. ?? If so = likely scam.

There was a very popular site that was shut down last year that serves as a good example. It would not come up on a search, it was more or less a single text page (not pretty), and just provided very basic information (absolutely no advertising or marketing at all).

Banners, advertisements, pictures of gear, finding it on a search engine, etc. are all indicators that it's a scam or, worse, a law enforcement operation of some sort.

Just keep poking around my man, you'll see the light eventually.

He's still around...
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

yes
    No.

Not saying I would use them, but there are several that are legit AND take CC's. Offshore CC processor + anabolics not illegal in their country. I wouldn't do it, nor would I use real info on WU, but people do that too...
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

here is some info about scammers I clipped from another site(not sure about posting sites here so I haven't yet...)

""""How To Spot These Scam Sites!
    here are some basic but stricked guidelines for spotting these steroid scams,

They accept credit card or bankcard payment, i believe that any website offering any payment method other than western union payment is a scam.
    The reason genuine steroids websites can not offer a credit card payment for genuine steroids is those funds would have to go in to a bank account which of course would have to be opened with a legitimate name so therefor Law Enforcement Agencies would track those guys down quite easily.

Any website that publishes videos about steroids with a person visible in the video is a scam website.
    The reason this is true is that genuine steroid websites need to keep a low profile so to speek, so showing there face on video is not possible for owners of genuine steroid websites.

These above two ways to spot scam steroid websites are definitely certain indicators of a scam steroid websites.
    Other things that indicate a scam steroid website in my experience and research are any websites calling themselves online pharmacies, these are generally scam websites that will not send you anything at all they obviously donít get any return business they specialize in the one off scam and they get away with this because the person that got ripped off does not complain for obvious reasons.

How To buy Steroids Safely Online.
    The key to purchasing steroids online safely and discreetly depends on the website that you order with, if they have the correct payment procedure then your purchase will not get you in trouble legally even though the order is posted to you.
    here are some possible scenarios when buying genuine steroids online,
    your order may be intercepted buy customs officers who screen incoming international post this also depends on the website that you have ordered from and there postage technique, it is possible for a website to have a very high success rate if they have a quality postage technique and you would be surprised how much these techniques vary and the results usually follow accordingly.

If your order does get seized by the customs officers this deos not necessarily mean that you are in any legal trouble even if the order is in your actual real name, the point here is that there is no proof that you ordered it.
    if you order from an experienced supplier they should have a sound buying procedure that is in the best interest of their customers privacy and legal safety.

Summary.
    Do not ever buy from a site that accepts credit card or bank card of any kind, do not pay using paypal or any other online method, pay only with western union money transfer,
    insist on using registered post this does require for you to sign for the package but still does not incriminate you and has a much higher success rate for various reasons, donít buy from any site calling themselves online pharmacies.""""

hope its good info for ya.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Is this 100% true?
    id say 95%, because there is one i use from time to time that accepts credit cards on certain products, but its western union or money order for the most part. and there are forums that openly post sources, some are actually sponsored by some. thats how i found who i use.
  24. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    id say 95%, because there is one i use from time to time that accepts credit cards on certain products .

this is news to me. i still would never pay with a CC
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

i think the reason is because what they sell is legal in their countries, and certain products are legal here in the us ( i believe it is legal to purchase clenbuterol for instance) so those they will sell with a credit card.
  26. New Member

ZERO V, MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU!!! THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR THAT TIDBIT!!
    Im postive theres more than myself that benefitted from that bit of info you just provided.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    He's still around...
    No **** .?... Got some S. Clen there once. Not a bad set up. Never tried any of the other goodies.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    No.

Not saying I would use them, but there are several that are legit AND take CC's. Offshore CC processor + anabolics not illegal in their country. I wouldn't do it, nor would I use real info on WU, but people do that too...
    x2. WU, creative name, etc. No strings attached baby! They can knock on your door.... but they got nothing.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    Steroids are illegal. Do you think it's really wise for people on public forums to disclose their sources, especially if they are legit? They wouldnt be sources for long.

Use your brain.
    illegal in america. there are plenty of places in the world where they are sold in pharmacies on the corner to anyone
  30. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    illegal in america. there are plenty of places in the world where they are sold in pharmacies on the corner to anyone
    Obviously, but this is a forum owned by a company based out of the US. Disclosing sources does nothing but get the sources targeted for investigation. Shipping steroids into the US is uhm, frowned on. Granted, these sources are normally a name and a western union location somewhere in thailand and difficult to trace but why add necessary scrutiny. Honestly... gear is easy to get... right in your own gym if you know how to play your cards.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is HMG out there.......no sourcing?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 05:14 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 01:42 PM
  3. Is this dnepharm website legit?
    By terence in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 06:15 PM