Looking for M1T users updates

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'm just wondering out of all the people who took m1t how are the gains after the cycle. How much is being retained?

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
bump, I asked this last week and didn't get much response

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they all keeled over. That would be bad.

barryb1

Awards
Here is my update.
I've been on it for 2.5 weeks, I will be finish with my 3 week cycle this Sunday.
Before I give an update you might need to know my stats.
The most important thing I have notice with M1T over the last few months is know one post there age. And this is a big factor in choosing the right dose
I'm 35 and my first 2 week I was doing 20 grams and day split between morning and night.
No side at all the first week and second.
I up it to 30 grams a day this past Sunday.
After speaking to my doctor (which everyone should do before they do PH) He told me something I already knew, Older man have less test in them than younger guys. But also it will take a higher dose for me to feel the affect of any PH than someone 10 years younger.
Since I moved up to 30 grams a day I'm finally seeing what everyone is talking about. Still no sides.
I will be doing Clomid for 2 weeks then do 2 weeks at 30 grams a day with VPX 4-HT Cypionate and Swole V2.

BTW is VPX 4-HT Cypionate any good?

If you need more infor just ask.
I hope this helps.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Jweave read my first post bro. The cycle info for pretty much everyone just stops when there done the cycle. I'm looking for post cycle info which for some reason people don't include in there cycle log. Why I don't know but I'm trying to get a feel for the amount of shutdown, how much gains people are keeping etc......

pharaohf4

Awards
jminis...bump..... I want to know about pct, and how much gains are actually staying post cycle. It sees like it gives great gains, but how much actually stay around.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I did my 20mg a day for 10 days instead of 14 because it looked like my gains were stopping. using 25mg nolva for pct before i start my second 2 week run. So far i have kept all gains i made. about 8 or 9 lbs.

juststarting

Awards
sounds good I would like to see how much more you gain on the second two week cycle

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****!! Its been awhile since I've been here. godamn trojan worms.....anyhow, I just started with it and am on day 3 now, after having good luck with some spiro cream, I said what the hell I'll give it a go. I'm only doing 2 weekers, will post back when finished.

Oh yeah, can someone tell me how much stronger M-1T is compared to Flinstone vitamins, and how much am I gonna gain, lose, side-effects, loss of sleep, etc? :D :rolleyes: ;) :p

p.s. only Bobo, db, and JB reply. ;)

z0rr0

Awards
HAHA...

Maybe they all keeled over. That would be bad.
I'm sorry, but EVERY time I check out this thread and scroll down and glance at this, it makes me laugh. Hahaaha ::sigh::.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, can someone tell me how much stronger M-1T is compared to Flinstone vitamins, and how much am I gonna gain, lose, side-effects, loss of sleep, etc? :D :rolleyes: ;) :p

Bro are you implying that this is what I'm looking for? I would not ask such a pointless question. What I want to know is if those who've taken this product are pissing out there gains like dbol or drol. I"m also trying to get a general consensus for shutdown on 2 weeks of this product.

It's ashame that most don't incorporate PCT in cycle logs because it's just as important as the cycle itself.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok well, I took two weeks off, I couldn't get over my sickness, so I only did moderate lifting, and cardio. Keep in mind that I do martial arts five days a week anyways.

But I originally put on 12 pounds, well I kept 10. And I kept all of my strength. I have started back at 20mg a day for two weeks, then I am going to run 10mg a day for two weeks.

pharaohf4

Awards
.)
Bro are you implying that this is what I'm looking for? I would not ask such a pointless question. What I want to know is if those who've taken this product are pissing out there gains like dbol or drol.

I"m also trying to get a general consensus for shutdown on 2 weeks of this product.
Again I bump that. I too want to know if they're keeping gains, when they start pct and how hard are they shut down(for 2-3weeks @10-20mgs.)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Uh I just answered that, from my experiance at least.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

Bro are you implying that this is what I'm looking for? I would not ask such a pointless question. What I want to know is if those who've taken this product are pissing out there gains like dbol or drol. I"m also trying to get a general consensus for shutdown on 2 weeks of this product.

It's ashame that most don't incorporate PCT in cycle logs because it's just as important as the cycle itself.
Heh, nah man, I was just having some fun. I also said that I would post back again when completed.

Today I weighed myself and the scale said 228---WTF?? Thats a 5lb. gain in only 4 days now. It doesn't seem like it at all. I can't even tell that I have put on any extra weight. Actually it feels like I'm getting leaner which is almost impossible since I'm eating close to 7000 calories right now. I think its just a fluctuation. However, I'm also using v12 w/ it, so I dunno. I'll be using nolva for PCT. Probably just 20mg ed.

Also, my libido is insane right now too which is always cool.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Damn five pounds isn't too bad. Yeah def keep us updated with your cycle as well as PCT. Good luck sounds like your off to a good start. later J

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i just posted some results.. not done yet tho.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok well, I took two weeks off, I couldn't get over my sickness, so I only did moderate lifting, and cardio. Keep in mind that I do martial arts five days a week anyways.

But I originally put on 12 pounds, well I kept 10. And I kept all of my strength. I have started back at 20mg a day for two weeks, then I am going to run 10mg a day for two weeks.

Thanks for sharing sifu:D Your results in PCT sounds great good luck with the next two weeks and keep us updated I'm interested to see if gains continue in the same manner for the next two weeks on as the first 2on cycle.

CosmosM3

Awards
My cycle started at 15mg/day for week 1, then I bumped it up to 20mg for the last week. I also took 1g oral 4-ad/day.

I peaked at 205.6 but ended the cycle at 203.6. I'm 7 days post now, weighing in at 203.8. PCT has been 20mg nolva/day and lots of good clean food. Strength is up slightly too. I'm going to stay 'off' for another 3 weeks, so I'll update how that goes.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Okay, end of week 1 and the scale says I'm up 8 lbs. However, like I said, I'm eating more than I have ever eaten in my life right now, and I'm alos using v12 w/ it.

When I first start 1-test, for the first few days it actually looks as though I'm losing weight, but in reality, my body composition is beginning to alter and the hardening up also feels as if I'm a bit lighter. Just the way I perceive things, but I always forget, and I'm like wtf??

I honestly don't think there is a need to cycle over 2 weeks with this, but to each his own. I might even kill it now, since I didn't do too bad.

I let you know how post cycle goes jminis, but I might cut it short, don't know yet. One more thing, I've only trained each body part two times so far. Well, I've been using DC's method, and I will be actually training legs for the second time here coming up. Not too bad for only two workouts.

CosmosM3

Awards
One other thing: Like Bobo and others have said, it 'feels' like M1T has a pretty long half life. I was still getting lower back cramps, great pumps and vasularity 5-7 days after I discontinued use. In fact, the cramping got worse AFTER I stopped taking M1T, because I stopped the 4-ad at the same time. Food for thought.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Cosmos and Jergo thanks you for the updates, I'm glad to see that people are keeping this read alive for brief and too the point cycle info. Jergo I was also thinking about running it a week. I will be taking this product shortly and if gains come that fast (8lbs) I would think about cutting it short as well, I mean one week on and there isn't hardly any shutdown if any. Let us know Jergo what you decide on, cosmos keep it coming as well.

I'm really interested about the second cycles. If someone gains 9lbs the first 2 week cycle then goes off for 2 then back on for 2 weeks. Will he gain another 8 or 9lbs in that second 2 weeker??????? Anyone there yet?

Crotalus

Awards
These lower back cramps that alot have been reporting ... what is it with the MT1 that's causing it ?

juststarting

Awards
Thanks everybody who posted their gains, this is answering what everyone wants to know.
Keep us informed on the second go around, I as well as everyone else want to know how much you can add to the first two weeks gains (and keep it).

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
On day 5, 20 Mgs a Day. Started 158-160 and am Now 167. 2500-3000 Cals a Day.

BTW- Im 22, 5'7 and 6% BF

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
On day 5, 20 Mgs a Day. Started 158-160 and am Now 167. 2500-3000 Cals a Day.

BTW- Im 22, 5'7 and 6% BF
Hey bro, good luck. It will be interesting to see how you do with your caloric level. Is that maintenance for you? Keep us posted.

jminis, I decided to cut this first cycle short. Tommorow I'm just gonna do my last leg workout and then quit the following day. Will be using 20mg nolva ed for 10 days. I'll post back when completed.

As far as other issues go, I had some major lethargy the past couple of days, minor hair loss in the front Ive been having good luck with spiro though so that shouldn't be a concern. The past couple of nights I had some restlesness, can't really tell if BP is up, no signs of it though. Still horny as hell, however I noticed that my hard-on this past weeknd wasn't as hard as it usually is. Been taking milk thistle, co-Q10, and eating like 3 bannanas/day. Lower back pain was an issue at first, but I could tell it was just muscle pain not anything else and it has subsided. Oh yeah, I started out for the first 2 days at 10mg and then 20 till recent.

Strength was up only about 10-15lbs. in all exc. $hit, I guess that ain't too bad.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Dont know If That is Maint or Not. Im Trying to Bulk Though.

Why The Banannas?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Bananas are for some potassium intake to help with cramping muscles. And I like them. :)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
They are Good. I Just dont like to Figure In The Sugar Content into My Diet.

Ironhorse

Awards
I have personally ran m-1-t for six weeks started the first two weeks at 20mg then upped the dosage to 30 mgs the last 4 weeks.
my strength and body composition was almost immediate
after the six week cycle gained a total of 9 pounds kept 6 pounds after 10days of clomid post cycle
I will give this product a two thumbs up:)

bigbadboss101

Awards
6 weeks?? That is a long time as I haven't seen too many people go 6 weeks on 1AD, 1TEst, 4AD, or anything else, not even Androstendione. Are sides noticeable? I would think the nuts are hidden, plus possibly some hair issue?

ak-47

Awards
6 weeks?? That is a long time as I haven't seen too many people go 6 weeks on 1AD, 1TEst, 4AD, or anything else, not even Androstendione. Are sides noticeable? I would think the nuts are hidden, plus possibly some hair issue?

bUMP:confused:

What he said.

size

Awards
  • Established
I am surprised more people are not using it for longer periods of time. 2 weeks is not long. I have not tried it though so i can't comment on results.
Dbol and winstrol are typically used for 6 weeks continuously at levels of 50mg daily on average.

I would be more interested in longer usage of this product than just short periods.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
IMO i dont think it would be wise to run it for 6 weeks. It would be too taxing on the liver and the other sides as well.you can run it for two weeks and gain 10 lbs with little shutdown if any and keep most of the gains with some nolva or something. Much cheaper too.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see more people try it on longer cycles as well but I don't believe anyone that has attempted it kept going with their cycle. The sides seem to really kick in and gains seem to hault. I find it kind of strange considering this isn't the case with regular 1-test.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see more people try it on longer cycles as well but I don't believe anyone that has attempted it kept going with their cycle. The sides seem to really kick in and gains seem to hault. I find it kind of strange considering this isn't the case with regular 1-test.

Yes, the gains for me stopped at 10lbs on the tenth day. I still took the 20mg a day for four more days and didnt see any more weight gain so i stopped and went right to pct. decided not to run 2 more weeks. just recovering now and ill be ready for another 2wk cycle shortly.:cool:

size

Awards
  • Established
IMO i dont think it would be wise to run it for 6 weeks. It would be too taxing on the liver and the other sides as well.you can run it for two weeks and gain 10 lbs with little shutdown if any and keep most of the gains with some nolva or something. Much cheaper too.
You have proof of this?

When gains slow or stop it tends to mean you need more calories to feed the new muscle and build more on top of that.

Last edited:
yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established

You have proof of this?

When gains slow or stop it tends to eman you need more calories to feed the new muscle and build more on top of that.

Good point, I didnt think about that. I never did increase my calories when the gains stopped. my bad.