Looking for M1T users updates

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. On day 5, 20 Mgs a Day. Started 158-160 and am Now 167. 2500-3000 Cals a Day.

BTW- Im 22, 5'7 and 6% BF

2. Originally posted by wildman536
    On day 5, 20 Mgs a Day. Started 158-160 and am Now 167. 2500-3000 Cals a Day.

BTW- Im 22, 5'7 and 6% BF
    Hey bro, good luck. It will be interesting to see how you do with your caloric level. Is that maintenance for you? Keep us posted.

jminis, I decided to cut this first cycle short. Tommorow I'm just gonna do my last leg workout and then quit the following day. Will be using 20mg nolva ed for 10 days. I'll post back when completed.

As far as other issues go, I had some major lethargy the past couple of days, minor hair loss in the front Ive been having good luck with spiro though so that shouldn't be a concern. The past couple of nights I had some restlesness, can't really tell if BP is up, no signs of it though. Still horny as hell, however I noticed that my hard-on this past weeknd wasn't as hard as it usually is. Been taking milk thistle, co-Q10, and eating like 3 bannanas/day. Lower back pain was an issue at first, but I could tell it was just muscle pain not anything else and it has subsided. Oh yeah, I started out for the first 2 days at 10mg and then 20 till recent.

Strength was up only about 10-15lbs. in all exc. $hit, I guess that ain't too bad.

Any other questions feel free to ask.
    •   

3. Dont know If That is Maint or Not. Im Trying to Bulk Though.

Why The Banannas?

4. Bananas are for some potassium intake to help with cramping muscles. And I like them.

5. They are Good. I Just dont like to Figure In The Sugar Content into My Diet.

6. I have personally ran m-1-t for six weeks started the first two weeks at 20mg then upped the dosage to 30 mgs the last 4 weeks.
    my strength and body composition was almost immediate
    after the six week cycle gained a total of 9 pounds kept 6 pounds after 10days of clomid post cycle
    I will give this product a two thumbs up

7. 6 weeks?? That is a long time as I haven't seen too many people go 6 weeks on 1AD, 1TEst, 4AD, or anything else, not even Androstendione. Are sides noticeable? I would think the nuts are hidden, plus possibly some hair issue?

8. Originally posted by bigbadboss101
    6 weeks?? That is a long time as I haven't seen too many people go 6 weeks on 1AD, 1TEst, 4AD, or anything else, not even Androstendione. Are sides noticeable? I would think the nuts are hidden, plus possibly some hair issue?

bUMP

What he said.

9. I am surprised more people are not using it for longer periods of time. 2 weeks is not long. I have not tried it though so i can't comment on results.
    Dbol and winstrol are typically used for 6 weeks continuously at levels of 50mg daily on average.

I would be more interested in longer usage of this product than just short periods.

10. IMO i dont think it would be wise to run it for 6 weeks. It would be too taxing on the liver and the other sides as well.you can run it for two weeks and gain 10 lbs with little shutdown if any and keep most of the gains with some nolva or something. Much cheaper too.
    •   

11. I would like to see more people try it on longer cycles as well but I don't believe anyone that has attempted it kept going with their cycle. The sides seem to really kick in and gains seem to hault. I find it kind of strange considering this isn't the case with regular 1-test.

12. Originally posted by NPursuit
    I would like to see more people try it on longer cycles as well but I don't believe anyone that has attempted it kept going with their cycle. The sides seem to really kick in and gains seem to hault. I find it kind of strange considering this isn't the case with regular 1-test.

Yes, the gains for me stopped at 10lbs on the tenth day. I still took the 20mg a day for four more days and didnt see any more weight gain so i stopped and went right to pct. decided not to run 2 more weeks. just recovering now and ill be ready for another 2wk cycle shortly.

13. Originally posted by yelis300
    IMO i dont think it would be wise to run it for 6 weeks. It would be too taxing on the liver and the other sides as well.you can run it for two weeks and gain 10 lbs with little shutdown if any and keep most of the gains with some nolva or something. Much cheaper too.
    You have proof of this?

When gains slow or stop it tends to mean you need more calories to feed the new muscle and build more on top of that.
    Last edited by size; 11-11-2003 at 12:34 AM.

14. Originally posted by size

You have proof of this?

When gains slow or stop it tends to eman you need more calories to feed the new muscle and build more on top of that.

Good point, I didnt think about that. I never did increase my calories when the gains stopped. my bad.

Similar Forum Threads

1. new user looking for some help
    By dorourke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 12:52 PM
  2. New user, looking for non hormonal stack
    By captainmorgan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 03:53 PM
  3. new user, looking for advice
    By ironslave44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12