Looking for M1T users updates
- 11-10-2003, 06:31 PM
- 11-10-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by NPursuit
I would like to see more people try it on longer cycles as well but I don't believe anyone that has attempted it kept going with their cycle. The sides seem to really kick in and gains seem to hault. I find it kind of strange considering this isn't the case with regular 1-test.
Yes, the gains for me stopped at 10lbs on the tenth day. I still took the 20mg a day for four more days and didnt see any more weight gain so i stopped and went right to pct. decided not to run 2 more weeks. just recovering now and ill be ready for another 2wk cycle shortly.
- 11-10-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by yelis300
IMO i dont think it would be wise to run it for 6 weeks. It would be too taxing on the liver and the other sides as well.you can run it for two weeks and gain 10 lbs with little shutdown if any and keep most of the gains with some nolva or something. Much cheaper too.
When gains slow or stop it tends to mean you need more calories to feed the new muscle and build more on top of that.
Last edited by size; 11-10-2003 at 10:34 PM.
11-10-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by size
You have proof of this?
When gains slow or stop it tends to eman you need more calories to feed the new muscle and build more on top of that.
Good point, I didnt think about that. I never did increase my calories when the gains stopped. my bad.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dorourke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2008, 10:52 AM
- By captainmorgan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2007, 01:53 PM
- By ironslave44 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:26 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-28-2007, 09:04 PM
- By CDB in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2004, 10:07 AM