Dbol advice

siren05

Awards
Hey All Newbie here I will be stacking 400mg test cyp week and dbol was looking for advice on how many mg's day and and at what multi dose daily everybody would recommend.thanks

My stats
5'10 172 lean many years lifting I am lookng for the most real gains possible without to bad of sides.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
There shouldnt be any real noticeable sides with the dbol except for the water retention (which you'll likely have with the cyp anyhow). As far as daily mgs go, you should hit between 25-30...anything less and gains will be minimal and anything higher, the risk to benefit ratio gets out of whack. Dosing can be done once a day, just try to take it at nearly the same time everyday (like the morning, noon, or night).

holy

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
There shouldnt be any real noticeable sides with the dbol except for the water retention (which you'll likely have with the cyp anyhow). As far as daily mgs go, you should hit between 25-30...anything less and gains will be minimal and anything higher, the risk to benefit ratio gets out of whack. Dosing can be done once a day, just try to take it at nearly the same time everyday (like the morning, noon, or night).

holy
You don't suggest taking it throughout the course of the day? I know the half life of dbol is only hours and i've always been curious what someone thinks.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Would taking it throught the course of the day be optimal? Maybe, but it would be miniscule...When I first started prepping clients, I would have them spread their orals out because I wanted everything to be just perfect. Not long after I realized two things...First, most of them would miss a dose or two because their life was too hectic to rememeber to take a pill every four hours. And secondly, I didnt notice any difference in the results....

holy

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Would taking it throught the course of the day be optimal? Maybe, but it would be miniscule...When I first started prepping clients, I would have them spread their orals out because I wanted everything to be just perfect. Not long after I realized two things...First, most of them would miss a dose or two because their life was too hectic to rememeber to take a pill every four hours. And secondly, I didnt notice any difference in the results....

holy
What about a difference in side effects?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

holy

lol, sometimes, I will lose track as to whether I have taken a dose, so I end up calculating how many pills I had, how many I've taken in the cycle so far (no. days x daily dose), how many I should have left, and then count what I have left. Real pain in the ass :D (and probably slightly anal retentive)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i took 25-30mg dbol all at once....spreading it throughout the day is annoying and easy to lose track if u took it or not

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Holy.....

Would you say if one were to take it all at once, it should be pre-WO? or do you find it doesn't really matter as long as it's taken everyday?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Holy.....

Would you say if one were to take it all at once, it should be pre-WO? or do you find it doesn't really matter as long as it's taken everyday?

1 hour - 30 minutes pre workout is good

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Holy.....

I have always advised clients to take it whenever it was convenient for them...first thing in the morning, lunchtime, etc(as long as it was the same time everyday)...same reasons as above...on the days they didnt work out, they would forget. If they worked out at different times of the day, they would forget...and anyhow I truly think the difference would be miniscule.

Maybe someday I'll actually track whether preworkout makes a difference, but I expect not.

holy

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
1 hour - 30 minutes pre workout is good
i agree, not that i'm an expert on such things. when pulsing, you take your biggest dose pre workout, specifically 30-60 minutes pre workout, it stands to logic (especially with a short acting steroid) that you take it before you lift, to get the best strength gains from it. this in theory would also make pre workout and post workout paramount in a cycle.

if you're concerned about working out at different times for different days, i would get the keychain thing that holds a few pills, and refill it every morning, and make sure to check that its empty every night.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i ran a cycle very similar to this a while back (loved it) i was running 500gm a week of test enan instead of cyp at 400mg a week, any who .....
i was using 40mg of dbol a day and i was advised by an ex ifbb pro to split doses into twice daily, 20mg morning and 20mg pre workout. worked great for me.
even if it makes no difference biologically it kinda gives you a placebo effect during your work out if you take a dose 30-45 min pre workout haha

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
i ran a cycle very similar to this a while back (loved it) i was running 500gm a week of test enan instead of cyp at 400mg a week, any who .....
i was using 40mg of dbol a day and i was advised by an ex ifbb pro to split doses into twice daily, 20mg morning and 20mg pre workout. worked great for me.
even if it makes no difference biologically it kinda gives you a placebo effect during your work out if you take a dose 30-45 min pre workout haha

Hey, a placebo effect can be good lol.

Did you ever play with with dosing though? How were your results anyway?(running similar cycle soon)

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
kept dosing pretty consistent, great strength gains, blew up with water weight kept 11 lbs lean muscle when it was all said and done