coming off m1t

C

corteztk1982

Awards
hey guys i was wondering when I do my M1t stack w 4ad, and am done with my cycle..should I wean myself off with clomid a few days before my last day with the PCT doses for like 3 days along with the m1t and then stop the m1t and go to full PCT? (if that made any sense at all()

heres an example for a 4 week (30 day) cycle of the m1t/4ad...

27days-10 mg m1t and 250mg t4 trans. ED

days 28,29,30 1o mg m1t 10mg and 250mg t4 trans along with 150 mg clomid

...then go right into all out pct with only the clomid for 3 weeks at the pct doses.

did that help? if not sorry for the confusion

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Despite common MYTHS, running recovery drugs does not help while still having androgens in the system. Save it for after the cycle.

B

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by N4cer
Despite common MYTHS, running recovery drugs does not help while still having androgens in the system. Save it for after the cycle.

Lets not go opening up a very large can of worms now :p Though I would love a little proof to this "myth" statement, as I know doctors that prescribe HRT and will have the patients on several weeks of ancilliaries intermittently (while running the HRT) to maintain size of the boys downstairs. I assume they have some valid reasoning behind this. And don't forget DC's cruise theory that has demonstrated some great promise.

In the case of corteztk1982 there is no reason to ween off after only 4 weeks on time. When the goodies have cleared, its time for PCT.