Mass Tabs, your experience with it

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i know Mass tabs has been discontinued but luckily my local nutrition store has left over stock priced reasonably. Ive searced these threads for info on mass tabs and really didnt get much from it. Most people gain around 8lbs of LBM and report little to know side effects.

Has anyone used Mass tabs and had their hair thin on it?
Also what is it exactly? a tweaked m-drol?

NAS

NAS

Awards
My mass tabs experience was the work cycle ever, strength did go up and I gaibed 6lbs of basically water or crap because the first week of pct it was gone. I was deffinatly shut down from the cycle and would not recommend them to others, some people really like them but its a big pass for me

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
No sides? Are you serious?

Almost every log or report I've seen on them the people hated the cycle, felt like crap, had horrible sides, gained a lot of muscle, but water too and were completely and totally shut down 18-20 days in. They only got wildly popular when they were discontinued. No one bought them before that. Id buy them and list em on ebay. lol

No thanks

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
No sides? Are you serious?

Almost every log or report I've seen on them the people hated the cycle, felt like crap, had horrible sides, gained a lot of muscle, but water too and were completely and totally shut down 18-20 days in. They only got wildly popular when they were discontinued. No one bought them before that. Id buy them and list em on ebay. lol

No thanks

Wow. First I have EVER heard of that. I've never heard a bad word on MT [except the fact they were labeled natural test boosters :toofunny:]. I know loads of people [IRL] who ran them. Whether they were first time cyclers, or not they all gained and kept 10lbs+ without a single side. I'm sure they shut you down, but for the gains they give I would find it hard to believe they didnt.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anymore conflicting information? lol.. whats in it exactly

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
anymore conflicting information? lol.. whats in it exactly
good frigin' luck trying to find that one out.........i think the main ingredent is stenbolone, but i might be wrong, check the box

dice404

Awards
One of my friends ran it and he loved it. I don't know the details but he said me made great gains and no sides.

btw its methyl stenbolone, or superdrol with a double bond between carbons 1 and 2 if you want to think about it like that.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One of my friends ran it and he loved it. I don't know the details but he said me made great gains and no sides.

btw its methyl stenbolone, or superdrol with a double bond between carbons 1 and 2 if you want to think about it like that.
that helps a little but i think its bullshyt to put something you dont know in your body.. the label is off and no one knows much about a tweaked superdrol, im gonna assume this isnt very androgenic, and not a progestin.. wonder how it will affect someone with minor casw of gyno.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
There's absolutely no way to know what's in Mass Tabs unless someone tests them. Me and many others searched every supplier in the universe and Methyl Sten isn't available. If IDS had a custom chemist add a methyl group they likely would have been $100 per box or more from the beginning - but they were around $30 in stores.

My guess with is they're Stenbolone, non-methyl. With the 2-methyl group Sten would likely still have decent enough oral bio-availability to make 1st pass metabolism. Plus if they actually were methyl-sten at 30mg like IDS says, people would likely be complaining of super severe sides like extreme lethargy, liver swelling, etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4