Guidance for 1st true PH cycle please

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Hello everybody, I got my ass kicked earlier for asking a question I should have known about PH so I'm asking for someones help to ensure a step by step log of what to take, (most importanatly) WHAT DOSAGE when to take it and how often (days a week).
I'm 31 years old, 6'1" tall, and I'm sitting at 195 lbs. I am in pretty good shape now but not as vascular and shredded as I'm ultimately shooting for. I'm very good with a clean diet including high Protein and complex carbs and tons of water. I have a bad back so my cardio is limited in that I need to walk at a high pace on an incline to get a nice workout for cutting instead of running.
The products I've heard the most about that you can legally buy seem to be
RPN Havoc, CEL's- H-Drol, M-Drol, and Bold 200. I know each product works to achieve goals differently and some are for dry, some wet, bulking, and leaning out. What is the best to stack for dry, lean gains. They don't have to be the fastest or largest gains but I'd like a product that will help me keep the muscle when the cycle is over and I finish PCT.
That brings me to my second question. PCT. The proper products and length of use. I've heard of Nolvadex & Clomid as well as of course Milk Thistle (liver care), Hawthorne Berry (heart), and Saw Palmetto (Prostate). The OTC versions Novadex XT (Gaspari) and Formadrol Extreme (LG Sciences)

I am saying 1st true PH cycle in the thread because I've heard many debunking stories about the reliability and effectiveness of LG Sciences products and I have taken them before. I gained muscle and believe it worked but I'm looking for a product that the users rely on and know for a fact works. This is why I'm asking about
CEL's-H-Drol , RPN Havoc , and Bold200.

I appreciate any and all help. Cheers from Michigan, Angel77

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
A lot of ppl like stacking Hdrol and Havoc. that would be ur best bet for solid, dry gains.

Cycle:
Hdrol 75/75/75/75/75
Havoc 30/30/30/40
Cycle Support (Life Support): 1 scoop 2x a day. starting 1 week prior to starting the cycle

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
A lot of ppl like stacking Hdrol and Havoc. that would be ur best bet for solid, dry gains.

Cycle:
Hdrol 75/75/75/75/75
Havoc 30/30/30/40
Cycle Support (Life Support): 1 scoop 2x a day. starting 1 week prior to starting the cycle

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Thanks so much man. That helps alot! My only problem is where to find the Nolva? I can get the CEL H-Drol and Havoc for sure but the Nolva is a tough one:think: Let me know if you have any suggestions as to where to get it. Cheers, Adrien:thumbsup:

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much man. That helps alot! My only problem is where to find the Nolva? I can get the CEL H-Drol and Havoc for sure but the Nolva is a tough one:think: Let me know if you have any suggestions as to where to get it. Cheers, Adrien:thumbsup:

i wouldnt stack on ur first cycle..

u shoudl hdrol is mild as hell.. i ran it in may. the oly side i hated was that i was tired alot , but dhea helped that so what.

since ur 195, i would start hdrol once ur 201 pds amd run
75/75 and then play it by ear.. so maybe 75.75.100.100.100

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack either. Get your support supplements, run hdrol, and used Stoked and Lean Xtreme for PCT. I just ran Hdrol about a month back. Went from 208 to about 224 and after PCT (right now) leveled around 218ish. So I kept 10 pounds. I did 50/50/75/75/75

Safe, and little sides. just get your support supps inline.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
aren't those also two Methyl's...... and for a first time PH run :nono: lol

Every one really supports H-Drol for a first time run, it's effective and a little more mild than some of the others.

Stacking though, the first time you stack at least. Should be Methyl + non methyl. You can do otherwise, just more work/ more danger involved.

As for finding your desired "nolva", I would say if you want to research about it, research on Google. you may be surprised what you can turn up.....same goes for researching clomid.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack either. Get your support supplements, run hdrol, and used Stoked and Lean Xtreme for PCT. I just ran Hdrol about a month back. Went from 208 to about 224 and after PCT (right now) leveled around 218ish. So I kept 10 pounds. I did 50/50/75/75/75

Safe, and little sides. just get your support supps inline.
by support supps do you mean PCT or pre-cycle product? I was told to run a cycle support before I started and then of course PCT afterward. What do you reccommend? Thanks again for the help, A

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt stack on ur first cycle..

u shoudl hdrol is mild as hell.. i ran it in may. the oly side i hated was that i was tired alot , but dhea helped that so what.

since ur 195, i would start hdrol once ur 201 pds amd run
75/75 and then play it by ear.. so maybe 75.75.100.100.100
You noticed nice gains without stacking anything with it? That's great.Less pain on the wallet:) You mean the plain over the counter DHEA right? I saw it when I picked up my milk thistle and saw palmetto. Thanks again, a

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
here's what i did my first cycle
i took hdrol 50/50/50/50
during the fourth week, i added havoc/epistane at 20
the 5th week i bumped it to 30 then 40/40

if i were to do it all over again, i'd run the hdrol another week. the gains really start to come in the 3rd/4th weeks.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
by support supps do you mean PCT or pre-cycle product? I was told to run a cycle support before I started and then of course PCT afterward. What do you reccommend? Thanks again for the help, A
Preload AI cycle support for 10 days prior and then one week into your pct. Monitor your BP while on the cycle. Also consider taking your usual Multi and fish oil and what.

I used Stoked for my PCT and then two weeks in started Lean Xtreme

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
The first PH I tried was Superdrol (M-Drol) and I had no noticeable side effects.

Later I tried Prostanozol (Winadrol, WinZtrol), a very mild PH and I had crippling joint aches.

I don't think you can really tell how your body will react to even the stronger products unless you try them first. Just be reasonable with dosages and don't stack products until you know how your body reacts to them standalone.