cycle help epistane

  1. cycle help epistane


    i am starting a cycle of Epistane. I will be doing a four week cycle at 20/30/40/30. for my pct i have nolva and AI Post Cycle Support. I plan on doing the nolva at 30/20/10/10. I started AI cycle support 2 weeks ago and will continue until end of pct.

    my main question is how is this pct and dose for the nolva? is there anything i am missing?


  2. Your dosing looks fine for the PCT except for going down to 30 on your last week. I would stick at 40 or even bump up to 50 depending on your sides. The one thing I would add for sure is Lean XTreme to control cortisol levels during the 3rd week of PCT.

  3. no need to go higher then 20 mg for nolva,

    although i would use clomid.
    •   
       


  4. "although i would use clomid."

    do you mean clomid insteadd of nolva?
    What are the benifits of clomid over nolva?


    PS thank you for the advice

  5. also someone told me i should double my dose of Post Cycle Support as i bring down the dose of nolva. is there any benefit of this?

  6. for a cycle of epistane, nolva is fine at 30/20/20/10. by the end of pct your nuts will be like bowling balls again and you'll want to fyck everything in sight

    don't taper off the epi during the fourth week! keep the dose at 40. personally, i would run it 5 weeks. it is mild as all hell.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    for a cycle of epistane, nolva is fine at 30/20/20/10. by the end of pct your nuts will be like bowling balls again and you'll want to fyck everything in sight

    don't taper off the epi during the fourth week! keep the dose at 40. personally, i would run it 5 weeks. it is mild as all hell.
    Sounds about right

    Also check out the Epistane FAQ for more information in my signature.

  8. theres a huge debate on nolva vs clomid,

    id use clomid because it acts faster and acts on the pituitary

  9. Your dose of Nolva looks good, You can probably get by with 20mg instead of 30. Continue you AI post cycle support as is.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Your dose of Nolva looks good, You can probably get by with 20mg instead of 30. Continue you AI post cycle support as is.
    \

  11. Nolva looks fine. It's not a super quantitative science at hand here. If you see neg. results with your dosing, modify accordingly . Good luck DWED!

    -Papa!-

  12. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Sounds about right

    Also check out the Epistane FAQ for more information in my signature.
    I agree this sounds like a good cycle setup.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. type of training? Diet? Weight? Age? ETC?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by casper12 View Post
    is there anything i am missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    type of training? Diet? Weight? Age? ETC?
    Well yes there is those

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Your dosing looks fine for the PCT except for going down to 30 on your last week. I would stick at 40 or even bump up to 50 depending on your sides. The one thing I would add for sure is Lean XTreme to control cortisol levels during the 3rd week of PCT.
    So, you're saying a cortisol blocker should be added 3 weeks into PCT?

    I've been using Retain 2 but I always start taking it the same day I started PCT... (usually after a 4 week Epi cycle)

    do I have it wrong?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    So, you're saying a cortisol blocker should be added 3 weeks into PCT?

    I've been using Retain 2 but I always start taking it the same day I started PCT... (usually after a 4 week Epi cycle)

    do I have it wrong?

    Yes a cortisol product is usuallt started on day 15 as cortisol is not a big problem right after the cycle.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yes a cortisol product is usuallt started on day 15 as cortisol is not a big problem right after the cycle.
    all these cortisol supps are sooo expensive.

    theres no easy way around it i take cissus, some PS and some 7 keto... (cissus year round) PS and 7 keto PCT.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yes a cortisol product is usuallt started on day 15 as cortisol is not a big problem right after the cycle.
    You beat me to the answer. Plus I would trust your opinion over mine any day.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    all these cortisol supps are sooo expensive.

    theres no easy way around it
    No there isn't. Cortisol will kill your gains and it's very important to try and control it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    No there isn't. Cortisol will kill your gains and it's very important to try and control it.

    ive still never incorperated an anti cort, this cycle i will, but my recovery and gains always stayed

    but it should be done.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    No there isn't. Cortisol will kill your gains and it's very important to try and control it.
    If you start them 2 weeks into PCT, how long do you need to be on them before the cortisol is back a reasonable level?

  22. Start on the (15th day-third week) and continue for the duration of PCT.
    I would say 3-4 weeks.

  23. I took the LX on day 15 and ran 1 cap 3 times a day till the bottle was gone.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane cycle questions. First PH cycle
    By sugarkane0 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 07:37 PM
  2. Epistane cycle/cycle support/PCT
    By Goose9040882 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 02:23 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 11:30 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Log in
Log in