Happy birthday Dbol!! Big 50

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
Dbol is celebrating it's 50th birthday this month. Thought I would share this news since most of us has used it in our cycles. :woohoo:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so does this mean i need to throw back about 100mg?

haha KIDDING

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is celebrating it's 50th birthday this month. Thought I would share this news since most of us has used it in our cycles. :woohoo:
where did you here this bro? i dont know the exact month but i was always under the impression that methandrostenolone was developed in conjunction with Dr. John Zeigler and Ciba for US Olympic Lifters in 1956. If this information is correct, it would make it 52 years old this year and still going strong :head:

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
where did you here this bro? i dont know the exact month but i was always under the impression that methandrostenolone was developed in conjunction with Dr. John Zeigler and Ciba for US Olympic Lifters in 1956. If this information is correct, it would make it 52 years old this year and still going strong :head:
The new muscular development had it on the front cover

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
The new muscular development had it on the front cover
i wonder where they get their information from because all literature i looked at says 1955-56 making it 52+ years old. anyone have a grandpa who liked to lift, maybe used it, and is still alive to ask?? :thumbsup:

04SVT what type of SVT do you have? we got a 03 lightning with ~450hp to the wheels at the house. about to get a new 3.4 Whipple, dual fuel pumps, 60lb injectors, 5 new tunes off the dyno and slowly but surely will get a new built longblock.

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
04 white cobra, steig IV port, 100 dry shot. You have a pretty nice ride there!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Forum Suggestions and News 6
thebigt General Chat 13
The Solution Supplements 14
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
kboxer7 General Chat 15