19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Any 19-Nor supplement on nutraplanet? I don't wanna make 2 orders from different sites! I hate paying shipping twice.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMS just came out with one called Dienedrone, but nutra does not sell it. Are you looking to run it soon? I am looking at it myself but I am still trying to figure out the whole plan...

dan12

Awards
aren't 19-Norandrosta products banned? or is that a product with a similar name?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know how much longer it will be available

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup troid or if you want 5mg stronger ..go with cyclo tren(35mg per cap) for the same price

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I'd certainly opt for T-roid

while I originally heard not to good reviews on the "tren ph" a lot of players at my colleges baseball team (not ncaa sanctioned) are using it and gaining weight pretty rapidly, one of my buddies put on a little over twn pounds with a bottle (granted he was an AAS/PH virgin going into the cycle)

anyway, if you end up using it let us know how it goes so I can potentially stock up before it's banned.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup troid or if you want 5mg stronger ..go with cyclo tren(35mg per cap) for the same price
Hey, what's up bud!?!

Anyway, I'm not following you on this...

Cyclo Tren is 60 caps at 35mg = 2.1 grams per bottle. It's $39.99 at Nutraplanet.

T-Roid is 90 caps at 30mg = 2.7grams per bottle and is only $32.95 at Nutraplanet.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love a man that can drop trow and show his data.

It's not what you can do with it...it IS how big it is. :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm only asking b/c GQ knows a good deal when he sees one ;)

I'm thinking that he might know something that I do not!

Awards
anyway, if you end up using it let us know how it goes so I can potentially stock up before it's banned.
I've been using cyclo tren for 3 weeks now (I plan on running it for 6 weeks), so I can give you a mid cycle report.

This compound appears to agree with me very well, besides slightly elevated body temp, blood pressure and some disturbed sleep during the first 3 days, I have not experienced any sides over the last 3 weeks. My strength has increased dramatically, my weight is up and the pumps are amazing.

Unlike my previous experience with epi I do not appear to be carrying any water (no moon face). Prior to taking cyclo tren I read a lot of posts suggesting this compound is not a great bulker, I don't agree with these statements, I'm trying to cut at the moment and have still managed to gain weight.

Sounds too good to be true right? It isn't all good news, I've been advised that shutdown from 19-nor's can be quite severe, so without proper PCT you could be in trouble. I've also been told that despite it being a non-methyl, stress on the liver can be quite harsh, though with the proper support supps you should be fine.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much are you taking/day 10195079 ?
Any prob's with irritability or libido?

Also, if you noticed tren like sides like this within 3 days, that's some potent crap!

Awards
I was running it at 70mg (as recommended by the manufacturer) for the first 2 weeks, but over the last 2 days I have bumped it up to 105mg and will run it at this dose for the remainder of my cycle.

Because I only experienced sides for the first 3 days, I initally thought the product was garbage. I remember during my run with epi, I had that 'on' feeling the entire time.

My libido has not suffered at all, though this could change as I come to the end of my cycle.

My moods have not been altered at all either, though I'm pretty laid back in general. Its like Valentino said, roids will turn a little a$$hole into a big a$$hole.

If you use the strength increase this product causes to your advantage, eat and sleep right, I think you can use this product to make some great gains/changes.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10195079, what does your PCT look like and what support sups are you using?

Awards
PCT is Nolva and PCS, Nolva at 20mg for 4 weeks and PCS as recommended by the manufacturer for 4 weeks.

I'm not at big fan of the 'take everything' approach to support supps, so I kept things basic:

ADAM multi, 2 times a day.
Fish Oil, 6000mg (split between 3 doses)
NAC, 1200mg (split between 2 doses)
Vitamin C, 3000mg (split between 3 doses)
CoQ 10, 300mg (split between 2 doses)
Glucosamine, 1500mg (split between 2 doses)
ZMA, (taken at night)
Gut Health, (once in the evening)

I'm getting additional antioxidants from several cups of green tea and drinking large amounts of water each day (in excess of 2 litres).

Additionally, I'm eating 6 times a day (more fish and less carbs than normal because I'm cutting) and sleeping 8 hours (minimum) every night.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I've been using cyclo tren for 3 weeks now (I plan on running it for 6 weeks), so I can give you a mid cycle report.

This compound appears to agree with me very well, besides slightly elevated body temp, blood pressure and some disturbed sleep during the first 3 days, I have not experienced any sides over the last 3 weeks. My strength has increased dramatically, my weight is up and the pumps are amazing.

Unlike my previous experience with epi I do not appear to be carrying any water (no moon face). Prior to taking cyclo tren I read a lot of posts suggesting this compound is not a great bulker, I don't agree with these statements, I'm trying to cut at the moment and have still managed to gain weight.

Sounds too good to be true right? It isn't all good news, I've been advised that shutdown from 19-nor's can be quite severe, so without proper PCT you could be in trouble. I've also been told that despite it being a non-methyl, stress on the liver can be quite harsh, though with the proper support supps you should be fine.
That's perfect to hear/read. I'm running it with h-drol for 6 weeks.

Just a quick search of the site:

Cyclo Tren (60 Capsules) By: Infinite Labs

I believe what you are looking for is a Tren Extreme like product...right?
Yes sir.

Oh, I'm going with t roid! Thanx.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, what's up bud!?!

Anyway, I'm not following you on this...

Cyclo Tren is 60 caps at 35mg = 2.1 grams per bottle. It's $39.99 at Nutraplanet.

T-Roid is 90 caps at 30mg = 2.7grams per bottle and is only $32.95 at Nutraplanet.
oh i thought the troid was forty bbucks too .. read it wrong
yah t-roid isnt that bad a deal ..but i would put in an extra dollar and get the Xtreme Tren ..since there are loads of users who have used it with great results.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Imagine if you got it at $5/g and had 20g of it. :lol: