Drinking & Super-D

BigD86

Awards
Hello,
im currently taking Super-D, compound 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol....and was wondering about going out and having a few beers? Would that be a bad idea? Inputs Please..thanks!

Jetta

Awards
Hello,
im currently taking Super-D, compound 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol....and was wondering about going out and having a few beers? Would that be a bad idea? Inputs Please..thanks!
Ill advised dude. Your liver is already working hard. That said, I've done it in the past but not with SD; rather, with HD. I can tell you this much: I woke up with a hangover from f'ing hell after about 4 beers and H-drol is nothing like Super drol.

I'm a freaking lush and even I can commit myself to contest diets, bulk diets, not drinking for 12 weeks at a time. If you're not ready to make that commitement, I think you should take stock in yourself and have a good hard look at what you're doing.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

Only if you want to turn a pretty yellowish color....:nono:

just fu----- with ya.

I wouldnt drink:thumbsup:

Big billy

Awards
drink lots of water and some SAMe and don't make a habit of it. You will be fine, the bodys job is to heal it's self. You will recover.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I did it once on a SD pulse day. BAD IDEA!!!!

BigD86

Awards
thanks for the inputs, but this formula isnt the NG but isnt the original because it has the "17b-ol" at the end of the compound....would this make a difference or no??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol is already extremely harsh on the liver. You would vastly compound the damage by drinking.

Bad idea.

BigD86

Awards
ok cool...but does anyone have an answer for the question i posted before Dsade?? I was just curious

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol NG != Superdrol.

Superdrol is a harsh methylated designer steroid, NG is not.

BigD86

Awards
right, but since mine is not the NG or the original i was wondering

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol

the bolded part means your liver thinks your an a$$hole right now, so no drinking.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the inputs, but this formula isnt the NG but isnt the original because it has the "17b-ol" at the end of the compound....would this make a difference or no??
makes no diff. your are using a clone of the original that has been slighly altered. its still double methylated ie...Dimethyl...and is tearin your liver up. even adding 1 beer to the mix is a bad idea. u should only be runnin this for 2-3 weeks. if your saying u cant stop drinking for 2-3 weeks thien your on the wrong site. google alcholics anon for their website. sorry so harsh but your health isnt somethin to mess around wwith.

BigD86

Awards
makes no diff. your are using a clone of the original that has been slighly altered. its still double methylated ie...Dimethyl...and is tearin your liver up. even adding 1 beer to the mix is a bad idea. u should only be runnin this for 2-3 weeks. if your saying u cant stop drinking for 2-3 weeks thien your on the wrong site. google alcholics anon for their website. sorry so harsh but your health isnt somethin to mess around wwith.
Def, and yeah i can go months without drinking, but i thought about going and checking first.

Jetta

Awards
Not only that but think about it this way: Booze slows, or even stops, protein synthesis for a while, helps you to store body fat and will cause some Estrogen rebound. If you're putting your body through a PH/PS cycle, presumably it's to make progress. Suck it up and leave the beers for a bit. Hey may, I'm watching my beloved Pat's right now without a drop of beer.. As painfull as it is, beers would not be a good addition to a cycle of a compound PS right now.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

that indicates an alcohol group and its necessary to bind to the androgen recpetor,

the 17b-ol at the end is the same as the

17b hydroxy in the middle, it represents the base molecule or functional group i believe.