Pulse Max Length?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
What are people's thoughts on pulsing Pheraplex or Epistane for 8 weeks rather than the typical 6 weeks?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
What are people's thoughts on pulsing Pheraplex or Epistane for 8 weeks rather than the typical 6 weeks?

I don't think an extended pulse length is a bad idea....I say go for it.:thumbsup:

I almost wish I had extended my own pulse out further, but I didn't.

In my opinion adding 2 wks won't hurt.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 week pulse isnt bad at all imo. how many times a week?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking 30 mg EOD for Pheraplex or 20 mg EOD for Epistane for 8 weeks.

Last edited:
TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks isn't out of the ordinary, I think most people do 6-8 weeks. I am interested in pulsing a phera clone, I would like to know your results if you decide to use it.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking 30 mg EOD for Pheraplex or 20 mg EOD for Epistane for 8 weeks.
My bud just finished up pulsing both. 30 phera and 20 epi. ON mon Tues Thur. Off days PCS. He went from 315x4 on bench to 315x8 for 3 sets. Not bad

jpk

jpk

Awards
I pulsed Epi at 30mgs MWF for 10 weeks last year. Did two weeks at 40 mgs for the last two weeks. gained tons of weight and strength. No sides. Go for it.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I pulsed Epi at 30mgs MWF for 10 weeks last year. Did two weeks at 40 mgs for the last two weeks. gained tons of weight and strength. No sides. Go for it.

Wow...ten weeks huh... Now I wished I had extended my 6 wks to at least 8:think:

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
any thoughts on an mdrol pulse? I was thinking at least six weeks...

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
any thoughts on an mdrol pulse? I was thinking at least six weeks...
I would be willing to pulse M-Drol for 6 weeks if it weren't for the terrible effect it has on your cholesterol. I don't feel comfortable having cholesterol in the danger zone for more than 4 weeks.

So perhaps the better philosophy with M-Drol is quickly in and quickly out, 4 weeks straight.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I would be willing to pulse M-Drol for 6 weeks if it weren't for the terrible effect it has on your cholesterol. I don't feel comfortable having cholesterol in the danger zone for more than 4 weeks.

So perhaps the better philosophy with M-Drol is quickly in and quickly out, 4 weeks straight.

I would imagine that a typical pulse cycle(say..3xwk.) would not be as harsh(with sides) at 6 weeks. I think this question came up in another thread.....using proper support supps. and PCT. Still would want a SERM though:think:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think pulsing sdrol that long would defeat the purpose of a pusle. Even tho you pulse youll still be shutdown from sdrol 6 week pulse. Better off runnin it str8.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
i think pulsing sdrol that long would defeat the purpose of a pusle. Even tho you pulse youll still be shutdown from sdrol 6 week pulse. Better off runnin it str8.
That's something that I'll be testing out, actually. I'm going to be doing the three days consecutively, giving me four days off in a row. I figure that somewhere around a month in, I'll have bloodwork done on the monday (i'm pulsing tues,wed, thurs) before I dose to see just how shut down you get on this type of pulse. I'll know from there how far I can push it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's something that I'll be testing out, actually. I'm going to be doing the three days consecutively, giving me four days off in a row. I figure that somewhere around a month in, I'll have bloodwork done on the monday (i'm pulsing tues,wed, thurs) before I dose to see just how shut down you get on this type of pulse. I'll know from there how far I can push it.
so you have baseline numbers to compare? if so when did you get the bloodwork in relation to cycles or natty test boosters? It really wont be an experiment worth anything if you dont have good baseline numbers to compare. 3 day str8 then 4 off sounds interesting i dont think ive read anyone who did it that way yet. Would it be just 4 weeks total?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
so you have baseline numbers to compare? if so when did you get the bloodwork in relation to cycles or natty test boosters? It really wont be an experiment worth anything if you dont have good baseline numbers to compare. 3 day str8 then 4 off sounds interesting i dont think ive read anyone who did it that way yet. Would it be just 4 weeks total?

I'm starting the cycle around the beginning of Oct, i'll have the baselines done then. I'm not on anything at all outside of creatine until then.

Imj2x just ran a four month 3on 4off cycle of SD. Says he didn't feel shut down at all, but did get a little rebound gyno. I'm just going to play it by ear, going by the bloodwork.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I ran an 8 week pulse of E-max (Epistane clone) and was excellent. Went up to 40 mgs some days on last few weeks. Did not notice a difference..probably a waste, 30 mgs were excellent. I can tell you the last 2 weeks gave me amazing skin splitting pumps... my muscles were HUGE. Every one in the gym were starring, even the personal trainers many of which dose themselves. The staring was so obvious I was unconfortable wearing tank tops!!! (I like to see my muscles working) I initially pulsed to avoid/limit sides....the other benefit I found which is not discussed much is the benefit of the prolonged feeling of bein "ON", 4 weeks is just to short for such a great experience. Going to run H-drol soon since highly regarded on this board although I doubt it will be as effective as Epistane!

Lucky