tren extreme and DHT side effects advice

Y

yokingupsick

Awards
So I am planning on running a tren compound 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione
from tokkyo nutrition which has the same tren as ACL but 45mg a capsule
I hear alot of bad things about DHT but I recently read a article from patrick arnold about its positive effects on muscle building. What I'm really worried about is the progesterone gyno occuring while on cycle. Is there anyway to prevent this?? such as running a ATD or perhaps a aromatizing prohormone like p-plex along side it?

I have ran 3 prohormones without any shutdown or gyno they are halo-tren/m-drol/h-drol What are the chances of gyno occuring on this cycle??

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I ran a cycle of Xtreme Tren @ 90mg ED followed by AI's PCS for PCT. I also used P5P on cycle and PCT.

PCT ended almost 3 1/2 months ago and I still don't have signs of gyno. Notice that I did not use an AI or pharmaceudical-grade SERM during PCT. After a lot of research I learned that progestin-induced gyno is different than estrogen-induced gyno. That's where the P5P came in. I also did not want to risk ordering a SERM.

All the answers are on this site; search for progestin, progesterone, P5P, P-5-P, and you'll find very informational posts.

We're all different, so just because I'm ok doesn't mean you will. I hope this helps.

Y

yokingupsick

Awards
how did the cycle workout for you?
what dosages did you run it at?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I ran a cycle of Xtreme Tren @ 90mg ED followed by AI's PCS for PCT. I also used P5P on cycle and PCT.

PCT ended almost 3 1/2 months ago and I still don't have signs of gyno. Notice that I did not use an AI or pharmaceudical-grade SERM during PCT. After a lot of research I learned that progestin-induced gyno is different than estrogen-induced gyno. That's where the P5P came in. I also did not want to risk ordering a SERM.

All the answers are on this site; search for progestin, progesterone, P5P, P-5-P, and you'll find very informational posts.

We're all different, so just because I'm ok doesn't mean you will. I hope this helps.

what's P5P?