Tamoxifen as a standalone??

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Just curious if taking just tamoxifen would help with reducing gyno ive had since i was younger and has went away quite a bit but still some remaining. Or is it not worth trying on its own, and not part of PCT....any help would be appreciated

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, heard it kills your sex drive, any suggestions on dosing and how long to run it?
This is working for me:

Week 1: 1mg letro
Week 2: 1.25mg letro
Week 3: 1.25mg letro if it is shrinking, if not bump it to 2.0mg
Week 4: same as week 3
Week 5: every 3 days decease .25-.5mg
Week 6: same as week 5 until gone., When @ .25-.5mg letro: 10mg nolva
0mg of letro: 20mg nolva for a week (to prevent rebound)

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You do have to be very careful with letro, especially if you're just running it solo. If you take your test levels too low, not only is your sex drive gonna plummett, you're going to truly feel like ****...estrogen isnt our enemy, it just has to be managed properly.

holy

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
You do have to be very careful with letro, especially if you're just running it solo. If you take your test levels too low, not only is your sex drive gonna plummett, you're going to truly feel like ****...estrogen isnt our enemy, it just has to be managed properly.

holy
Great point. I should have mentioned I'm using letro while on cycle to counteract the effects on libido. Based on what I've read it wouldn't be too fun to run letro solo. :nono:

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
yea you can count on your sex drive taking a nosedive but they have products out for cheap now a days that may help in that department. letro has been known to help with gyno so i figure if you had gyno since you were young, a few weeks w/o a good libido but seeing a reduction in your gyno is worth it. good luck:thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it takes much longer to develop a steady amount of letro as opposed to adex,

go with adex

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^

Exactly. I see this ridiculous recommendations of 2.5mg/day of Letro, and it worries me. Letro has a relatively long half-life, and consistent dosing over a long period and patience are key for gyno reduction, IMO.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
it takes much longer to develop a steady amount of letro as opposed to adex,

go with adex
i've read literature says it works really well with as little as ~100mcg so i agree that 2.5mg is a whole hell of a lot of letro. i also know many people who have tapered up to this amount and have experienced reversal of their gyno problems without many sides other than a loss of libido. personally wouldnt run it that high (maybe 1.25mg tops) but it is a typical bro-science protocol used so. i also have ventured to believe that claims of letro taking ~60 days to be effective is somewhat bullshit because i have seen it work much faster first hand. it may take ~60 days to get steady plasma levels but benefits will be seen before this and i think some people get this confused.

for chances to reverse gyno i still have to go with letro. on cycle ill stick to arimidex.

Exactly. I see this ridiculous recommendations of 2.5mg/day of Letro, and it worries me. Letro has a relatively long half-life, and consistent dosing over a long period and patience are key for gyno reduction, IMO.
patience is a virtue :) i know letro is used to help treat breast cancer and pharm-grade letro is 2.5mg tabs. i wonder why if research shows how potent letro is in smaller doses why the most common tab found (only one i found actually) is 2.5mg. im sure it has something to do with estrogen and women but where is the love for us BB guys?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Me personally, I stick with the tried and true. Ralox or nolva, low dosed for an extended period of time has specifically been used to treat gyno in healthy males.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don’t like high dosed AI’s for gyno reversal.

Instead, DHT derived steroids such as masteron or primo will give you superior gyno reversal [estrogen antagonism], increased sex drive, and better overall muscular gains.

Consider going on a low-carb fat loss diet too to reduce the fat deposits around the chest/nipple area.

-Pp