Anavar & H-drol question

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
I know some people say a var only cycle is worthless, test is best, stay away from orals etc.....

However, I'm considering a var only or h-drol cycle. I know the cost difference is huge and I understand that. My question is, which one out of these two would be LESS toxic on my liver & cholesterol levels?

Opinions on my question would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

hjunior58

Awards
Neither of these has any real androgenic activity making them extremely mild as far as lipid profiles are concerned despite being methylated. Besides the price the dosage is another variable where var is effective in dosages of around 20mg while H-drol is effective btwn 50-100mg. How long were you thinking of running your cycle?

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Neither of these has any real androgenic activity making them extremely mild as far as lipid profiles are concerned despite being methylated. Besides the price the dosage is another variable where var is effective in dosages of around 20mg while H-drol is effective btwn 50-100mg. How long were you thinking of running your cycle?
h-drol for 4 weeks or var for 8-10...........

hjunior58

Awards
If you decide to go with the H-drol i would suggest a 5-6 week cycle. In my experience real gains didnt kick in till week 3.

hjunior58

Awards
never ran var as a standalone. what doseage did you use?

crazilyfter42

Awards
run the hdrol for 6weeks not 4...var would be a waste to run at 20mgs lol. I would go w/ the hdrol b/c running var at an effective dose for that many weeks would empty out your wallet.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
what would be an effective dosage and length for the var cycle tho?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
youre asking questions but you dont deliver what dosages you intend on using, kinda like asking a blind man what time it is.

for the cost to benefiet ratio i would say go with hdrol. Im gonna get some soon and probably run it 100mg for 4 weeks, but i wouldnt be using it anytime soon.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
youre asking questions but you dont deliver what dosages you intend on using, kinda like asking a blind man what time it is.

for the cost to benefiet ratio i would say go with hdrol. Im gonna get some soon and probably run it 100mg for 4 weeks, but i wouldnt be using it anytime soon.
do u mean 100/100/100/100?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Var....I hear SO MANY varying "effective" dosages. Var can lean you out (lower dose is effective) and/or add lean mass (higher doses).

If you're thinking of running Var, tell us what your goal(s) are. Lower doses serve a purpose but are not for adding lean mass (if running it alone).

-Papa!-

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Var....I hear SO MANY varying "effective" dosages. Var can lean you out (lower dose is effective) and/or add lean mass (higher doses).

If you're thinking of running Var, tell us what your goal(s) are. Lower doses serve a purpose but are not for adding lean mass (if running it alone).

-Papa!-
oh, im personally not plannin on runnin anytime in the near future, i was just curious for future reference. i've heard anywhere from 40 to 100mgs and didn't know what was typical. my goals would be dependant, but pry would be leanin up with small gains in lbm