need some advice on omnadren 250 and gyno

snowflake

snowflake

Awards
I was reading that "gynecomastia is especially pronounced with Omnadren 250, usually presenting itself quickly after a cycle has been started"

I just wonder should I start taking nolvadex right away with the first shot or wait.

I have only 120 pills x 10 mg, and I am planning 8-10 weeks of 1 ml / week of omnadern 250 only

and I have only 40 x 25 mg of provironum to keep water retantion undr control, what would be the best time to use, I do not have enough for 8 weeks, startd this later and take last pill on last day of cycle. I can get more but iti is going to take a while again.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
I was reading that "gynecomastia is especially pronounced with Omnadren 250, usually presenting itself quickly after a cycle has been started"

I just wonder should I start taking nolvadex right away with the first shot or wait.

I have only 120 pills x 10 mg, and I am planning 8-10 weeks of 1 ml / week of omnadern 250 only

and I have only 40 x 25 mg of provironum to keep water retantion undr control, what would be the best time to use, I do not have enough for 8 weeks, startd this later and take last pill on last day of cycle. I can get more but iti is going to take a while again.
gyno isnt more pronounced with omnas than any other sustanon product...there was a BigCat writeup years ago that said that, but it has no basis in reality. i reckon some "information" sources still use those writeups.

only use the nolva if you see symptoms - puffy or tender nips. if you want to minimize the water weight - use an AI like arimidex or even formestane or 6OXO. proviron will probably keep any gyno at bay, but it's still good to have that nolva on-hand.

when shooting sustanon only 1x/week, expect some serious fluctuations in your T level, and the associated sides (acne, moodiness, possible low T symptoms in the 2 days before your shot, etc)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Omnas need to be pinned ATLEAST 2x a week, preferably EOD

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
The breakdown of omnas is:
30mg testosterone propionate
60mg testosterone phenylpropionate
60mg testosterone isocaproate
100mg testosterone caproate

So as you can see 90mgs has a half life of 4.5 days and 160mg has a half life of 9 days. Honestly I would shoot omna/sust EOD. With shooting once a week you end up with fluctuating T levels...I always ended up wicked bloated with a ***** load of bacne when I let me levels bounce around like that.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
The breakdown of omnas is:
30mg testosterone propionate
60mg testosterone phenylpropionate
60mg testosterone isocaproate
100mg testosterone caproate

So as you can see 90mgs has a half life of 4.5 days and 160mg has a half life of 9 days. Honestly I would shoot omna/sust EOD. With shooting once a week you end up with fluctuating T levels...I always ended up wicked bloated with a ***** load of bacne when I let me levels bounce around like that.
This is exactly why Im not a fan of the blends...the real world application for bodybuilders just isnt practical, and it makes it hard to manage hormone levels....EOD is really too much for the longer esters, yet 1 or 2x a week is almost not enough for the shorter esters...

holy

snowflake

snowflake

Awards
thanks for the reply, most of the places I read about omnadren said that 250 mg / week would be good enough to get 20 lbs in 8 week cyckle, so I figured out that I can go with it and maybe repeat the same small cyckel in a few months, let's say instead one big one

I do not have enough to double it, I will have to wait a few weeks to get more.

what could I expect with 250 mg twice a week

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Unless you are the most severely testosterone deficient person on the planet, I dont think 250mgs is going to give you 20lbs in 8 weeks...First off, 250mgs is just enough to suppress you, so in reality, you're not truly elevating your hormone levels like you would think. Secondly, due to the longer esters in sus/omnas, you dont even really get rolling until about the fourth week...

I think you could probably expect results like those @500mgs a week, but again, 8 weeks is really pushing the envelope....

holy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I think you could probably expect results like those @500mgs a week, but again, 8 weeks is really pushing the envelope....

holy

i agree here, any test blend or long ester test needs to be run 10+ weeks.

sure u'll see gains in 8 weeks, but they wont be optimal