Dienedrone...opinions needed!!

C

CAMPAIGN

Awards
So I've been doing research on AMS Dienedrone (Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione) and am still a little confused...

First of all does it convert to Dienolone or Trenbolone? I've heard people say both as well as argue over the validity of it being a progestin.

Also, what would be an appropriate PCT? Again, I've read mixed responses with some saying that a PCS/Activate Xtreme/Lean Xtreme would be fine and others saying that a SERM is needed.

If somebody could shed some light on this compound it would be much appreciated, as I do not want to start taking anything before I have done all my research and everything is in place!

H

hjunior58

Awards
try searching FinigenX its the same compound and theres alot more feedback on that product. To try and answer your questions it is related to tren but does not have to convert to anything. As for pct im not a fan of otc. It should be treated like any steroid so plan your pct accordingly

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, precursor to dienolone.

I'm thinking an otc would be fine with this one, either Reversitol or Sustain Alpha.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Dienedrone is a prohormone to Dienolone. Now - Methyl-Dienolone was a relatively potent progestin however as we know adding/removing a 17a methyl group typically gives a chemical completely different properties.

Dienedrone is a potent PH to Dienolone that has been said to have the same amount of anabolic activity as testosterone and also have a very strong binding affinity for the androgen receptor (30-35% stronger than test).

Also, regardless of the write-ups, it can and will aromatize. Being a dione it could aromatize indirectly pre-conversion. But even after conversion excessive aromatization can occur if the dosage is too high. Also just like basically all AAS it does have activity at the progesterone receptor - but not enough to classify it as an actual progestin like its 17a methyl counterpart Methyl-Dienolone.

I like to think of PH-Dienolone as a compound right in the middle of Nandrolone & Trenbolone - a mild anabolic that also has moderately strong activity at the androgen receptor :thumbsup:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think taking B6 or Powerful while running this is a good counter for the progesterone sides?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and its prolactin related sides.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Slo, I am working thru what I want to do. Probably run powerful on cycle and in PCT. Just trying to decide finer points, do not want to hijack here. Maybe info some help for OP..

Y

yokingupsick

Awards
r u guys talking about usp powerfull product??
how does it prevent gyno from occuring from a progestin compound?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dopamine effect from powerful helps with the prolactin

Y

yokingupsick

Awards
so should like vitamin b6 be ran during cycle and powerfull after??
or powerfull during cycle and after??
is there any dopamine rebound effect?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to run the powerful thru out cycle and PCT. I want to see if that takes care of any possible sides. But you can just keep a supply of B6 on hand if prolactin sides show. I do not know yet on the dose you would take though

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slo, what size dose of B6 would you use if the sides presented themselves while on cycle?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Slo, what size dose of B6 would you use if the sides presented themselves while on cycle?
I wouldn't use B-6;). I'm pretty sure its around 600mg for straight B-6 and around 200mg for P-5-P.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!!