H-Drol info request??

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading alot about H-Drol and it's effectiveness in many posts here. What brand is it and where can Ifind it?
I'm on my 2nd cycle of LG Sciences Methyl 1D and Liquid Masterdrol. My first put on 10 lbs in 4 weeks. I've been very careful with diet and additional supps including Saw Palmetto (had the drips) and Milk Thistle. My PCT consists of Formadrol Extreme and Test Stack along with the Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, and Hawthorne Berry. I'm guessing the LG products are not as liver toxic as many others but I'm not positive so I want to be cautious. LG Sciences seems to get a bad rep but I haven't had any issues. I know I did have a nice 1st cycle.
The bottom line is I'd like to get my hands on some H-Drol for my next cycle.

WHAT SHOULD I STACK WITH THE H-DROL?
How many days a week do I take the H-Drol?
I know I'm starting out @ 50mg (week 1&2) then increasing to 75mg (weeks 3&4) but do I take for 7 days a week???

Last edited:
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Board sponsors carry H-Drol by CEL. Just do a little looking around. (Dont think we can tell you exactly where to get it even though a board sponsor carry's it)

As far as what to stack with it, I'm with the crowd that says don't do 2 methylated products. So look for something non-methylated, and maybe a bit on the 'wet' side. Do some research. You should find something that will work.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Board sponsors carry H-Drol by CEL. Just do a little looking around. (Dont think we can tell you exactly where to get it even though a board sponsor carry's it)

As far as what to stack with it, I'm with the crowd that says don't do 2 methylated products. So look for something non-methylated, and maybe a bit on the 'wet' side. Do some research. You should find something that will work.

who are the board sponsors? how do I contact them? thanks for the reply, ad

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M1D and MMV2 are not liver toxic so you could essentialy run them along hdrol. I will be running our MMV2 along Hdrol as i am cutting.

Also nutraplanet.com has hdrol, they are the best store ever with great prices, fast shipping, the whole 9!

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
M1D and MMV2 are not liver toxic so you could essentialy run them along hdrol. I will be running our MMV2 along Hdrol as i am cutting.

Also nutraplanet.com has hdrol, they are the best store ever with great prices, fast shipping, the whole 9!
Thanks alot, I appreciate the heads up. H-Drol doesn't seem to be expensive at all and many on the forums say it's fantastic. Have you used it or can you verify their claims? Cheers, Adrien

Oh, and would I still need liver support (milk thistle) with
H-Drol??

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm starting out @ 50mg (week 1&2) then increasing to 75mg (weeks 3&4) but do I take for 7 days a week???

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established

Man I hate to sound rude, but if you need to ask that question, you are not ready to do a cycle. Do some research. Read up on logs people have done with halodrol.

And if you are asking about liver support... Same thing goes. Do some research.

Halodrol is fairly gentle, but you do need to take care of yourself.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, more research needs to be done before delving into a cycle if those questions you ask are still just that, questions.

But to answer your question start Hdrol at 50mgs 7days a week for 4 weeks. Maybe, just maybe 75mgs the last week.

Also hdrol is mild but taking the proper precautions shouldnt be overlooked.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot, I appreciate the heads up. H-Drol doesn't seem to be expensive at all and many on the forums say it's fantastic. Have you used it or can you verify their claims? Cheers, Adrien

Oh, and would I still need liver support (milk thistle) with
H-Drol??

There are products at nutra made specifically to support your cycle(such as liver support) sniff around the store, and look into some posts and use the search button :):head: