Methyl 1 test/steriod cycle......

conan

Awards
ok, i am a very advanced juice user and thinking of trying this compound to see if all the talk is real about this product......i am going to run 30 mgs a day with 200 mg of test prop EOD for 6 weeks to see if i think this stuff is the ****........i will be starting next week after i get some amiredex......anybody else have some input here?????

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
ok, i am a very advanced juice user and thinking of trying this compound to see if all the talk is real about this product......i am going to run 30 mgs a day with 200 mg of test prop EOD for 6 weeks to see if i think this stuff is the ****........i will be starting next week after i get some amiredex......anybody else have some input here?????
damn 30mgs a day for 6 weeks. Be real careful

conan

Awards
be careful of what????? my last cycle was 1200 mg of test prop a week, 100 mg of dbol for 3 weeks, and then 100 mg of whinny for 3 weeks, and 100 mg of masteron EOD, for 12 weeks........been doing this for a few years and my doctor is still amazed at my blood profiles........

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I believe that is a kick ass cycle...except drop the ari. I have feedback from a few users that had the cramps while taking letro/ari but after stopping the anti-aromatase inhibitors they subsided. I believe the estrogen is needed with M-1-T...just my opinion though.

Chemo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
be careful of what????? my last cycle was 1200 mg of test prop a week, 100 mg of dbol for 3 weeks, and then 100 mg of whinny for 3 weeks, and 100 mg of masteron EOD, for 12 weeks........
So have I and it still kicked my ass.

Masteron is weak. Winny is weak. D-bol is the closest thing and I don't think its even as potent as M1T. Its your liver, kidney and heart.

30mg is so overkill and there is no difference in gains. Just more side effects that are not pleasant.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established

So have I and it still kicked my ass.

Masteron is weak. Winny is weak. D-bol is the closest thing and I don't think its even as potent as M1T. Its your liver, kidney and heart.

30mg is so overkill and there is no difference in gains. Just more side effects that are not pleasant.
30mgs is alot. I agree. Good post Bobo

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I believe that is a kick ass cycle...except drop the ari. I have feedback from a few users that had the cramps while taking letro/ari but after stopping the anti-aromatase inhibitors they subsided. I believe the estrogen is needed with M-1-T...just my opinion though.

Chemo

i agree with this.. im running 10mg of 1-m-t daily and 26 squirts of 4-aderm daily and when i took the anti-e's to keep water retention and fat retention down i definitely noticed the cramping, i came off the anti-e's and its gone away now..

conan

Awards
well......

week 2 is at a end today and BW is at a very vascular 271, up 6 lbs since i started.....strength is up also.....2 weeks i could get 1 set of 315 on incline for 4-6 reps but this week i just did 3 sets with 315 for a set of 8, 6, and 5 respectively.....legs will be today so i am shooting for 500+ for sets of 6-8 on squats.....i did lower the dose to 10mg twice a day but added 100 mg of test suspension with the 200 of test prop EOD...people have made some comments about i am noticably bigger.....later

oh, and no sides what so ever on this stack beside the occasional zit on my shoulders considering that i have not used any anti-e's

i am impressed if these gains keep coming........

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
To everyone out there who is an "experienced gear user" Remember... 1-test is a steroid, and methyl 1-test is as well. It is NOT a Prohormone, and it should not be taken lightly.

With that said, I want to congradulate you on your gains and progress on this cycle conan.

ManBeast

conan

Awards
got it tonight.....505 lbs for 8 on squats without belt or knee wraps.....god i am a bad ass.......later

b-boy

Awards
whats your height, weight, and bodyfat conan????  you never mentioned

conan

Awards
5'10"
271 lbs
medium frame size
pure endomorphbf
13.8% 2 weeks ago
waist is 36"(i use this as a guideline because i gain fat just in my waist)

been training for 10 years, 6 with chemical helpers

started at 165 lbs when i was 18 years old, now 28

that enough stats?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
DAMN...a medium frame you say

congrats on the gains

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by conan
ok first off bro let me say congrats on the gains so far, but (this is not a flame) but i have to question either you being an "advanced juice user" or your training intensity, at a bodyweight of 271 and 10 yrs of training with 6 chemical yrs you should be pushing more than 315 for 8 on incline (waayyyy more!!) and squatting more than 500 for 8! please don't take this as a flame or the wrong way i just think you need to seriously up the intensity in the gym, cause at a wopping 271 you should be destroying those lifts big guy, take it i don't know the whole story ....you may have had an injury or something i don't know so give us a little more of a background, im interested in hearing more, maybe you are overtraining and that is why gains are slow??? holla back big guy!

conan

Awards
well, 3 years ago i was in a car accident that should have killed me.....femur broke in 2 places, quad tear in the teardrop of my left leg, tore ligaments, and my right wrist/forearm was shattered on impact by slamming into the dashboard and had 3 surgerys just to repair.....it took 1 year to just start walking without a limp and 1 1/2 years to start training legs again. i just broke 450lb on my flat bench 5 months ago which doesn't seem like alot but when doctors tell you that you will be lucky to use your hand again it means alot.....so even though my strentgh may not impress some people, the people that know me are very amazed at my drive that would make most people just quiet and talk about when they were at there prime....at the time of my accident i was a big 285 lb and was training for my first strongman contest and after 10 days in the hospital and 4 and halfweeks later weigh in at 230 lbs.....that would destroy most people so when people that don't know **** start talking all i can say is walk a mile in my shoes and we will see how far you get.......later

b-boy

Awards
damn bro, hold the hostility, like i said i didn't know the whole story, but now i do and thank you for enlighting me, I WAS NOT TALKING ****! just wanted to know what was up?  LATER!

Jones111

Awards
well, 3 years ago i was in a car accident that should have killed me.....femur broke in 2 places, quad tear in the teardrop of my left leg, tore ligaments, and my right wrist/forearm was shattered on impact by slamming into the dashboard and had 3 surgerys just to repair.....it took 1 year to just start walking without a limp and 1 1/2 years to start training legs again. i just broke 450lb on my flat bench 5 months ago which doesn't seem like alot but when doctors tell you that you will be lucky to use your hand again it means alot.....so even though my strentgh may not impress some people, the people that know me are very amazed at my drive that would make most people just quiet and talk about when they were at there prime....at the time of my accident i was a big 285 lb and was training for my first strongman contest and after 10 days in the hospital and 4 and halfweeks later weigh in at 230 lbs.....that would destroy most people so when people that don't know **** start talking all i can say is walk a mile in my shoes and we will see how far you get.......later
srry about blowing your cover tony little, hows the gazelle sales going?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, chill out. Conan you dont' need to explain yourself further.

Jones if you don't have anything constructive to say, then keep quiet.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
.....god i am a bad ass.......later

LOL, that's exactly how I feel while on it ;)

Originally posted by Jones111

srry about blowing your cover tony little, hows the gazelle sales going?

LMAO!! Nothing against conan, just damn funny.....jesus I hate Tony Little :D :D

conan

Awards
well,i have head aches evry day since friday last week and 3 nose bleeds in the last 36 hours......WTF!!!!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it raises BP like dbol can...

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well,i have head aches evry day since friday last week and 3 nose bleeds in the last 36 hours......WTF!!!!!!
On 20mgs ED and 100mg prop EOD, I had bp issues, and headaches.. No nose bleeds yet, just the dreaded "1-Test Flu" that came with earlier products.. I dropped the dose to 10mg. ED, felt better, still abit cloudy in the noggin.. :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Pete... yer always a little cloudy in the noggin.... :D

ManBeast

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

On 20mgs ED and 100mg prop EOD, I had bp issues, and headaches.. No nose bleeds yet, just the dreaded "1-Test Flu" that came with earlier products.. I dropped the dose to 10mg. ED, felt better, still abit cloudy in the noggin.. :)

yeah im on 20 now.. today would be my second day and im running for 4 weeks so ill keep you updated on what i see..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ManBeast
Pete... yer always a little cloudy in the noggin.... :D

ManBeast

Tonight on Fox....

Last Month's News 2 Hours Ago, hosted by ManBeast! :D

conan

Awards
up 2 more lbs, at a total of 8 lbs. in 2 and half weeks.......all at a dose of 20 mgs of methyl 1-test and 100 mgs test suspension/200 mgs of test prop EOD..........

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
up 2 more lbs, at a total of 8 lbs. in 2 and half weeks.......all at a dose of 20 mgs of methyl 1-test and 100 mgs test suspension/200 mgs of test prop EOD..........
yeah these are more realistic results for us "average" folks hehe.. that sounds like the results i saw..

conan

Awards
i can't stop eating!!!! i feel so bloated from packing away the food but i am getting my 400 g of protein and 5000 cal a day......i have **** 3 times today.........time for a shake, and some ben and jerry's....later

conan

Awards
week 4, i have kept the methyl1test at 20 mg a day but have dropped the suspension and added a 100mg of test prop extra to a total of 300 mg EOD weight is up to 275 but still alittle bloated from the holidays......later