Possibly Gyno? Pics to go along. 16 year old

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    Possibly Gyno? Pics to go along. 16 year old


    Okay well i am 16 and i have been wondering for a while if i possibly have gotten gyno, because i have always noticed a bigger chest, since i have been young even though i was once pretty much obese for my age at like 8-13 its gotten a lot better since i have gotten older but i am unsure to get it checked out.


    unflexed side view

    flexed side view

    unflexed front

    flexed front

    side view whole body so u get idea of my fat percentage.

    whole body front





    please help me because i am concered if i possibly have it, it's nothing that could have been caused from steriod usage because i have noticed this before even weight lifting and never took roids, the closet thing to roids i have taken is epistane, which i took recently and i have pct, so it couldn't have been caused by that.

  2. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    because i have noticed this before even weight lifting and never took roids, the closet thing to roids i have taken is epistane, which i took recently and i have pct, so it couldn't have been caused by that.
    Ok, you have a PCT lined up, did you do it?

    what did your PCT consist of?

    When did your cycle start/end/end of PCT.

    And yes, it looks like MOOBS.
  3. Advanced Member
    Movin_weight's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    1890
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.69%

    yeah unfortunately looks like you got a decent case of gyno goin on there, although the majority looks like fat with only minor tissue growth... If it sprang up after your epistane cycle then you woulda definately noticed it

    most likely it's from puberty... you may have some luck with running a SERM/AI protocol, but in order to completely rid of it you may need surgury

    check out some threads on AM about getting rid of gyno, theres sum good info on here
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    thats definitely gyno, go see a doctor
  5. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1176
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You don't by any chance use Lavender and Tea Tree oil health and beauty products do you?
  6. Senior Member
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    697
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    That is a textbook case of pubescent gyno...The good news is that if you're only sixteen perhaps you can get it covered by your parents insurance? Please do yourself a favor, and be extremely careful if you run anything in the future...and I would stay as far away as any androgens as you can.

    holy
  7. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    You don't by any chance use Lavender and Tea Tree oil health and beauty products do you?
    no, well one time i used some stuff a while back for my hair when i got my haircut they told me to get this shampoo or something with tee tree extract, what would they have to do with it though?
  8. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Ok, you have a PCT lined up, did you do it?

    what did your PCT consist of?

    When did your cycle start/end/end of PCT.

    And yes, it looks like MOOBS.
    i ran epistane for maybe 3.5 weeks or something i just used on bottome running first weekd 10-40(started 10 uped by 10 till reached 40)/40/40/40

    i also took cycle support while on it,
    then post cycle support right now as well as fish oil, and multi vitmains just for my health, and u kno protein but that doesn't need to be mentions.

    pct last a month, still on it.

    well i had "moobs" since i was young once i get my hands on a pic from my moms house i will show u how much worse it was.

    i am talking fat ass like in 3rd grade weighin in at about 155 5'2'' fat ass!

    now i am 5'11'' 175-180
  9. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    That is a textbook case of pubescent gyno...The good news is that if you're only sixteen perhaps you can get it covered by your parents insurance? Please do yourself a favor, and be extremely careful if you run anything in the future...and I would stay as far away as any androgens as you can.

    holy
    what would you suggest i do, like set up an appointment saying i think i have gyno?
    and would it most likely be surgery?
    okay i will stay away from them, if i ever take anything it wont be till i am 21 or older. i can get big without them
  10. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1176
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    no, well one time i used some stuff a while back for my hair when i got my haircut they told me to get this shampoo or something with tee tree extract, what would they have to do with it though?
    Its just a hunch, but it could be related depending on when you noticed the breast growth.

    CONTACT:
    Robin Mackar
    919-541-0073

    Lavender and Tea Tree Oils May Cause Breast Growth in Boys

    A study published in this week’s issue of the New England Journal of Medicine suggests that repeated topical use of products containing lavender oil and/or tea tree oil may cause prepubertal gynecomastia, a rare condition resulting in enlarged breast tissue in boys prior to puberty, and for which a cause is seldom identified.

    Researchers at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), confirmed in laboratory studies what a pediatric endocrinologist at the University of Colorado at Denver and Health Science Center’s School of Medicine suspected after diagnosing three of his young male patients with prepubertal gynecomastia. The researchers found an association between the use of products containing these oils and the rare disorder, but cautioned more research is needed. At this point, the findings are only applicable to young males with unexplainable enlarged breasts who are regularly using products containing these essential oils.

    "We want to encourage doctors who may be seeing patients with gynecomastia to ask their patients about the products they are using. Patients with prepubertal gynecomastia may want to consider reducing the use of products that contain these oils,” said Ken Korach, Ph.D., chief, Laboratory Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology at NIEHS and author on the study. “Although we found an association between exposure to these essential oils and gynecomastia, further research is needed to determine the prevalence of prepubertal gynecomastia in boys using products containing lavender and tea tree oils. Results of such epidemiological studies are important to tell us how strong the association is between topical application of the oils and prepubertal gynecomastia”

    The three otherwise healthy Caucasian boys, ages four, seven and 10 years, had normal hormonal levels when they were diagnosed with gynecomastia by Clifford Bloch, M.D., in Colorado. All had either used lavender-scented soap and skin lotions, or shampoos or styling products that contained tea tree oil and lavender oil as ingredients. In each case, several months after the suspected products were discontinued, the gynecomastia had subsided or resolved.

    After Bloch discussed the cases with Korach, the NIEHS researchers conducted experiments using human cells to determine if the oils mimic the effects of estrogen, the female hormone that stimulates breast tissue growth, or inhibited the effects of androgen, the hormone known to control masculine characteristics and inhibit the growth of breast tissue. The researchers tested the ability of the oils to modulate or inhibit gene expression.

    “The results of our laboratory studies confirm that pure lavender and tea tree oils can mimic the actions of estrogens and inhibit the effects of androgens,” said Korach. “This combinatorial activity makes them somewhat unique as endocrine disruptors.”

    Bloch said the laboratory studies support his hypothesis. “Since there was no identifiable cause for prepubertal gynecomastia in the three patients we reported, we speculated that environmental factors might be contributing to their condition. Together, the case histories and NIEHS in vitro studies provide support for our hypothesis that topical exposure to lavender and tea tree oils likely caused gynecomastia in the three patients.”

    The oils did not alter the levels of the usual forms of circulating estrogens and androgens in the boys. “We do not anticipate any long term effects on hormonal levels,” said Derek Henley, Ph.D., the lead NIEHS author on the study. It is unknown whether the oils have similar endocrine disrupting effects in prepubertal girls, adolescents or adults.

    “This study clearly demonstrates how clinical observations can be supported by basic science research,” said NIEHS Director David A. Schwartz, M.D.

    These essential oils might now be considered endocrine disruptors since they appeared to have caused an imbalance in estrogen and androgen signaling. Endocrine disruptors are naturally occurring compounds or synthetic chemicals that may interfere with the production or activity of hormones of the endocrine system leading to adverse health effects.

    The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), a component of the National Institutes of Health, supports research to understand the effects of the environment on human health. For more information on environmental health topics, please visit our website at http://www.niehs.nih.gov/.

    The National Institutes of Health (NIH) — The Nation's Medical Research Agency — includes 27 Institutes and Centers and is a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. It is the primary federal agency for conducting and supporting basic, clinical and translational medical research, and it investigates the causes, treatments, and cures for both common and rare diseases. For more information about NIH and its programs, visit www.nih.gov.
    Reference: Henley D, Lipson N, Korach K, Bloch C. Prepubertal Gynecomastia Linked to Lavender and Tea Tree Oils. New England Journal of Medicine, Feb. 1, 2007.
  11. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    yeah unfortunately looks like you got a decent case of gyno goin on there, although the majority looks like fat with only minor tissue growth... If it sprang up after your epistane cycle then you woulda definately noticed it

    most likely it's from puberty... you may have some luck with running a SERM/AI protocol, but in order to completely rid of it you may need surgury

    check out some threads on AM about getting rid of gyno, theres sum good info on here

    thanks man for the hlep, ya it didn't spring up from the epi cycle then, it's always looked like this. how do i get my hands on a serm?
  12. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    thats pretty gay, if that caused it for me, fuc*in hair cut lady lol.
  13. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1176
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    thanks man for the hlep, ya it didn't spring up from the epi cycle then, it's always looked like this. how do i get my hands on a serm?
    Don't worry about obtaining a SERM. Try and get an appointment with a doctor, especially if you are covered under your family's insurance.
  14. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    okay, i will do i am going to ask my dad when he gets home from work.
  15. New Member
    washingtonirvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    35.63%

    Ya, SERM is the first thing that pops into my head. Torm (toremifene) is a very good one. 120mg/day would be a substantial dose, but it is not excessive in my experience.

    The second thing that occurs to me is doing as much as you can in the "get shredded" category of workouts. To get shredded, I would do cardio for 30 minutes, four times per week. For you, focus on the elliptical machine, which gets the upper body into the equation and allows you to use the "pushing muscles" of the chest. To change things up, I would make at least one cardio workout something fun like jogging or swimming.

    For weight workouts, focus on compound movements, i.e. power lifting. My absolute favorite is power clean to push press. You can slow it down to change it up. Try doing this twice a week. Don't overdo it, and prepare to be sore. My reason for recommending power lifting is that it generates more muscle mass than any other type of exercise, and muscle is a fat-burning furnace.

    On the other side of the spectrum, make sure to do some "get toned" type of exercises, whether bodyweight stuff like pullups, dips, pushups, or the machines that I am sure your gym has in abundance.

    Now, there are also a variety of fat burners out there, but I am ecto: i.e. not the guy to ask.

    In terms of diet, try shifting to a lower carb regimen. On the one hand, I think the very low carb diets are unnecessarily unpleasant, but on the other, I think that carbohydrates are the main source of the American overweight pandemic.

    Based on your pics, I would suggest getting as shredded as possible, don't worry too much about your weight, maybe drop 5-10 pounds.

    All the best...
  16. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    well right now i just switched up my program and it's makeing me sore as hell there is a lot of compound movement in it, 6-10 reps

    its a 2 day split routine,

    i can start throwing in some cardio though, and work on cutting.
  17. Advanced Member
    edwards's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    484
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%

    if you work on cutting to get down to 8% BF range, you will know for sure if its gyno and not just chest fat. At that point, you'll want to see a doctor, if you don't go now. Have you had your BF checked? What % are you? You can see your abs poking through, its highly unlikely that your man boobs are just chest fat. However, i'm not an expert. Given that you are 16, I wouldn't fcuk around with anything hormone related.

    PS, Epistane IS A STEROID.
  18. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    657
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    87.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by washingtonirvin View Post
    Ya, SERM is the first thing that pops into my head. Torm (toremifene) is a very good one. 120mg/day would be a substantial dose, but it is not excessive in my experience.

    The second thing that occurs to me is doing as much as you can in the "get shredded" category of workouts. To get shredded, I would do cardio for 30 minutes, four times per week. For you, focus on the elliptical machine, which gets the upper body into the equation and allows you to use the "pushing muscles" of the chest. To change things up, I would make at least one cardio workout something fun like jogging or swimming.

    For weight workouts, focus on compound movements, i.e. power lifting. My absolute favorite is power clean to push press. You can slow it down to change it up. Try doing this twice a week. Don't overdo it, and prepare to be sore. My reason for recommending power lifting is that it generates more muscle mass than any other type of exercise, and muscle is a fat-burning furnace.

    On the other side of the spectrum, make sure to do some "get toned" type of exercises, whether bodyweight stuff like pullups, dips, pushups, or the machines that I am sure your gym has in abundance.

    Now, there are also a variety of fat burners out there, but I am ecto: i.e. not the guy to ask.

    In terms of diet, try shifting to a lower carb regimen. On the one hand, I think the very low carb diets are unnecessarily unpleasant, but on the other, I think that carbohydrates are the main source of the American overweight pandemic.

    Based on your pics, I would suggest getting as shredded as possible, don't worry too much about your weight, maybe drop 5-10 pounds.

    All the best...
    Negative, he needs to see a doctor, not self-diagnose/self-medicate. It does appear to be prepubertal gyno, definitely common in chunky kids.
  19. Senior Member
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    697
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Here is what you do....if you're parents are unaware of the situation, do a quick google on gyno...DO NOT PRINT THEM ANYTHING FROM STEROID SITES. Show them what it is and how its caused...ask if they would set you up an appointment with the doctor (most likely you are still seeing a pediatrician). There is a distinct possibility that insurance can cover this. The surgery isnt much, and if its done by a good doctor doesnt even leave a scar. Dude, even the Rock had gyno surgically removed....As a matter of fact, there is a video thread over on MD where John Romano documents having his taken out...obviously his is different than yours, but you'll get the picture...

    holy
  20. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    if you work on cutting to get down to 8% BF range, you will know for sure if its gyno and not just chest fat. At that point, you'll want to see a doctor, if you don't go now. Have you had your BF checked? What % are you? You can see your abs poking through, its highly unlikely that your man boobs are just chest fat. However, i'm not an expert. Given that you are 16, I wouldn't fcuk around with anything hormone related.

    PS, Epistane IS A STEROID.

    i could probably give that a shot, i will get my bf done, pretty far hit the cardio and lower the carbs a bit keep my meals around 5-6 a day and calories to about 2,500 with cardio 4 days a week and lifting 4 days a week.

    i dont have an accurate way to measure my bf though what way do u recommend?
  21. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    Here is what you do....if you're parents are unaware of the situation, do a quick google on gyno...DO NOT PRINT THEM ANYTHING FROM STEROID SITES. Show them what it is and how its caused...ask if they would set you up an appointment with the doctor (most likely you are still seeing a pediatrician). There is a distinct possibility that insurance can cover this. The surgery isnt much, and if its done by a good doctor doesnt even leave a scar. Dude, even the Rock had gyno surgically removed....As a matter of fact, there is a video thread over on MD where John Romano documents having his taken out...obviously his is different than yours, but you'll get the picture...

    holy
    okay, i will do, i actually already mentioned it to my dad a few times and he says things like i don't think u have it those guys look way worse, but i tell him i do, and he said he will set me up an appointment, so i will deffinately try and get an appointment set up soon, thanks man you gave some good info
  22. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    btw anyone interested in the John Romano's video that he mentioned it's here http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=25633
  23. New Member
    Schmazz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    46.45%

    I'm amazed that only one person has really chimed in regarding this 16 year old taking Epistane. Is no one else as shocked as I am right now?
  24. New Member
    stormecho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    189
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    24.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmazz View Post
    I'm amazed that only one person has really chimed in regarding this 16 year old taking Epistane. Is no one else as shocked as I am right now?
    I agree! However, lets not lambaste the kid. I'm sure he's seen all the other postings doing the same. So....


    j0sh710...If this helps, good. I saw a really interesting program on the Discovery Channel about a kid with gyno, and he was way, way fat. You are not. You look like you have a case of gyno, like holy said, a pubescent case. I don't think gyno would manifest that quickly to that degree from any kind of steroid, let alone an OTC.

    The kid that had it was likely 30% bf or something. His insurance paid for it because of mental stress, and I'd venture to say that they'd pay for yours because it's not really "cosmetic" like a nose job or some kind of surgery like that.

    Definitely see a doc, and don't be embarassed, that's what they're there for. Wait to be embarassed till you're older, and you've flown with some dirty birds like I have, and you have a real reason to be embarassed at the doctor, if you know what I mean.....

    Good luck man.
  25. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by stormecho View Post
    I agree! However, lets not lambaste the kid. I'm sure he's seen all the other postings doing the same. So....


    j0sh710...If this helps, good. I saw a really interesting program on the Discovery Channel about a kid with gyno, and he was way, way fat. You are not. You look like you have a case of gyno, like holy said, a pubescent case. I don't think gyno would manifest that quickly to that degree from any kind of steroid, let alone an OTC.

    The kid that had it was likely 30% bf or something. His insurance paid for it because of mental stress, and I'd venture to say that they'd pay for yours because it's not really "cosmetic" like a nose job or some kind of surgery like that.

    Definitely see a doc, and don't be embarassed, that's what they're there for. Wait to be embarassed till you're older, and you've flown with some dirty birds like I have, and you have a real reason to be embarassed at the doctor, if you know what I mean.....

    Good luck man.

    thanks man that really helps! i am glad you didn't bash me like some other dicks, at least i dont drink and smoke weed every weekend, i don't at all, i mean i know it really dumb but so is doign all those other drugs, i am actually possibly seeing the doctor 2morrow. i talked to my dad about it.
    i would just be worried about the surgery, even watching them give me stitches gets me light headed....
  26. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmazz View Post
    I'm amazed that only one person has really chimed in regarding this 16 year old taking Epistane. Is no one else as shocked as I am right now?
    Not really, I would guess there are many kids doing steroids that young, If you figure in high school football, shot put, etc.

    And OP your comparing steroids to drinking and smoking weed is rediculous, smoking weed and drinking never gave me man boobs....
  27. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Not really, I would guess there are many kids doing steroids that young, If you figure in high school football, shot put, etc.

    And OP your comparing steroids to drinking and smoking weed is rediculous, smoking weed and drinking never gave me man boobs....
    ya and neither did steriods.
    obesity yes.

    and if i ever did get them, would i rather **** up my lungs possibly cancer aka smokeing or get something doing steriods once and never getting anything ****ed up with me because they were mild ones.

    and for all u **** heads who are going to be like did u have all tests, seeing where ur test are and stuff i know i didn't have them but i know i am fine, since i have been off them i haven't lost anything, just gained more
  28. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    just because you feel fine don mean you are. Test maybe your a teen your test produces like crazy. Now how do your lipids feel? wait.....cant judge that one yet.

    But I wish you the best of luck man. MOOBS isn't the worst thing steroids cause, they can be cured with a mix of SERM/AI if its small enough or other natural ways, but in worst case a doc can fix you for good. Now dealing with shutdown, liver damage, brain chemistry(its possible), shutdown, all that can have a much more complicated effect on you....

    But like they said yours looks pubescent, and I don't think Epi could cause it like that from a one time cycle, and you had em before Epi anyhow.

    Best of luck mate, I think you will be ok though. But RESEARCH a product before you buy/use it. You should know things like Epistane are roids.

    On the ingrediants if you see a big scientific looking mix of short names an dnumbers seperated by "-" be weary lol. And anything that is 17a is dangerous to your liver.
  29. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    just because you feel fine don mean you are. Test maybe your a teen your test produces like crazy. Now how do your lipids feel? wait.....cant judge that one yet.

    But I wish you the best of luck man. MOOBS isn't the worst thing steroids cause, they can be cured with a mix of SERM/AI if its small enough or other natural ways, but in worst case a doc can fix you for good. Now dealing with shutdown, liver damage, brain chemistry(its possible), shutdown, all that can have a much more complicated effect on you....

    But like they said yours looks pubescent, and I don't think Epi could cause it like that from a one time cycle, and you had em before Epi anyhow.

    Best of luck mate, I think you will be ok though. But RESEARCH a product before you buy/use it. You should know things like Epistane are roids.

    On the ingrediants if you see a big scientific looking mix of short names an dnumbers seperated by "-" be weary lol. And anything that is 17a is dangerous to your liver.

    i know what ur saying man, but i did do some reasearch i just thought it was a pro hormone though. i know there are just as bad, i kept it safe dose short period of time and had cycle support and pct.

    i am sure i am fine.
  30. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    and if i ever did get them, would i rather **** up my lungs possibly cancer aka smokeing or get something doing steriods once and never getting anything ****ed up with me because they were mild ones.

    and for all u **** heads who are going to be like did u have all tests, seeing where ur test are and stuff i know i didn't have them but i know i am fine, since i have been off them i haven't lost anything, just gained more
    Why are you just now asking about your gyno if you've had it for years? Did it become more noticible after your cycle?

    Your 16 dude, you have about 30+ more natural pounds, when I was 16 I was 5'11 215lb, just to give you an idea about whats doable naturally.

    And "i am sure i am fine." Not possible to know without blood.
  31. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Why are you just now asking about your gyno if you've had it for years? Did it become more noticible after your cycle?

    Your 16 dude, you have about 30+ more natural pounds, when I was 16 I was 5'11 215lb, just to give you an idea about whats doable naturally.

    And "i am sure i am fine." Not possible to know without blood.

    no it didn't come more noticeable, i decided to ask now, because i have been embarrassed to ever bring up, now i am little more self cofident, u want some pics of me before i even worked out?

    ya and you also probably lifted more then me i lifted 1 year.
    i really am i worked.

    i weigh 180,
    i really didn't gain much from epistane btw.
  32. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    o and btw i know u probably carried around more fat then me, look at ur build, ur built bigger.
  33. Advanced Member
    LiveWire224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    358
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by stormecho View Post
    I agree! However, lets not lambaste the kid. I'm sure he's seen all the other postings doing the same. So....


    j0sh710...If this helps, good. I saw a really interesting program on the Discovery Channel about a kid with gyno, and he was way, way fat. You are not. You look like you have a case of gyno, like holy said, a pubescent case. I don't think gyno would manifest that quickly to that degree from any kind of steroid, let alone an OTC.

    The kid that had it was likely 30% bf or something. His insurance paid for it because of mental stress, and I'd venture to say that they'd pay for yours because it's not really "cosmetic" like a nose job or some kind of surgery like that.

    Definitely see a doc, and don't be embarassed, that's what they're there for. Wait to be embarassed till you're older, and you've flown with some dirty birds like I have, and you have a real reason to be embarassed at the doctor, if you know what I mean.....

    Good luck man.
    Hate those dirty birds!! Flown around a couple myself! Yeah kid, use the parents health insurance while you still can!!!! And get that check by an expert!! Not by Google!! You'll be fine nothing to be ashamed of!! And stay away from the sauce..you wanna be able to shoot the wad across your dormroom when you go to College..chicks luv that..Holla!!
  34. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    me before lifting

    and me before takeing anything still with it

    http://images-cdn.anabolicminds.com/image404.jpg

    july 2, 2007


    jan 2, 2008


    may 26, 2008


    jun 26, 2008


    8-2-08 just began cycle maybe a few days or week into


    there u go, i just didn't ask because i didn't.
  35. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Hate those dirty birds!! Flown around a couple myself! Yeah kid, use the parents health insurance while you still can!!!! And get that check by an expert!! Not by Google!! You'll be fine nothing to be ashamed of!! And stay away from the sauce..you wanna be able to shoot the wad across your dormroom when you go to College..chicks luv that..Holla!!

    ahahha i will stay away from those dirty birds i actually have a gf, she's amazing it's only been about 4 months though, so i will stay away the sauce and be careful.
  36. Advanced Member
    LiveWire224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    358
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    ahahha i will stay away from those dirty birds i actually have a gf, she's amazing it's only been about 4 months though, so i will stay away the sauce and be careful.
    Cool!! Good luck Bro...Keep me posted too.
  37. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    405
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.31%

    TBH OP, the cycle looks like it made your gyno much worse. IDK why you are being rude to futurepilot, he's helping out. Just because he's more straight talking, and you dont like what you hear, doesnt give you the right to be rude. Your not even allowed to post here, yet he and others have helped you and mods havent closed it. Count your lucky stars.
  38. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    589
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    0.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Man you need to back off and show some respect. I've read a lot of futurepilot's posts, he is very knowledgeable and is TRYING to HELP you. Just because he doesn't sugar coat it doesn't mean he isn't right.
    Last edited by SoCo4Fun; 09-06-2008 at 05:36 PM. Reason: typo
  39. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    589
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    0.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    TBH OP, the cycle looks like it made your gyno much worse. IDK why you are being rude to futurepilot, he's helping out. Just because he's more straight talking, and you dont like what you hear, doesnt give you the right to be rude. Your not even allowed to post here, yet he and others have helped you and mods havent closed it. Count your lucky stars.

    I agree. It looks significantly worse now than it did pre-cycle.
  40. New Member
    stormecho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    189
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    24.51%

    Gotta agree with them there, man.

    It's tough hearing hard talk, and I don't think futurepilot was trying to smack on you at all, but rather help you and give you perspective. I've seen guys on other boards totally trash people and make fun of them. I'd hate to see you get kicked from this board because there's a lot of guys on here that have nothing but YOUR best interest at hand, despite not knowing you from a hole in the wall.

    I gave you reps for having the nutz to post pics of yourself. Now, try to chill a bit, and realize what these guys are trying to do.

    Believe me, it's not make you look stupid or to make you feel bad.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1 year progress pics...
    By soseg in forum Pics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 05:26 AM
  2. My One Year Transformation (pics)
    By gmc4180 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 11:13 AM
  3. Once a year Cycles Possibly Good for HPTA?
    By FrankJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 05:08 PM
  4. 1 year progress pics
    By Danl4560 in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 07:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in