Lock THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio

Awards
It's funny how you guys keep adding responses after the thread is locked. Where have I seen that before?

I did not attack anyone personally, I pointed out how this board was becoming like bb.com and my post was edited and my words were changed. Where have I seen that before?

Mods using their power to control the flow of a conversation. WHERE HAVE I SEEN THAT BEFORE?

This is bullshit. I don't know why you guys left if you were just going to do the same **** here. Oh wait, it's someone differnent calling the shots.

Same as it ever was...

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Sorry i did not know the thread was closed when I did that. I must have wrote it at the same time. As mods we can still post when its closed. Sorry... But it was not intended.. Talk to ya...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Dio, I edited your post because I thought you would see the humor in it. Im begining to feel like you a third nut of the avant scrotum. Have fun bro......geeze.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
Sorry i did not know the thread was closed when I did that. I must have wrote it at the same time. As mods we can still post when its closed. Sorry... But it was not intended.. Talk to ya...
Nothing to Apologize for Curt.....someone else should be apologizing for their behavior however......

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
It's funny how you guys keep adding responses after the thread is locked. Where have I seen that before?

I did not attack anyone personally, I pointed out how this board was becoming like bb.com and my post was edited and my words were changed. Where have I seen that before?

Mods using their power to control the flow of a conversation. WHERE HAVE I SEEN THAT BEFORE?

This is bullshit. I don't know why you guys left if you were just going to do the same **** here. Oh wait, it's someone differnent calling the shots.

Same as it ever was...
Dio, I think Jake was referring to Mike personally attacking some. You are an intelligent, knowledgeable person, it would be a shame if you felt you couldn't post here anymore. The mods are trying to keep the bullshit out of here. Please don't take any of it personally.

Dio

Awards
I appreciate the thought curt.

Dio

Awards
Dio, I edited your post because I thought you would see the humor in it. Im begining to feel like you a third nut of the avant scrotum. Have fun bro......geeze.
There is nothing funny about putting words in someones mouth. If you have an opinion or joke to make use your own name.

Spare me the third nut bullshit, we know who's ass your lips are connected to.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Enough Dio, I dont know where this is coming from. One more time and your gone.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Whew, I finally go away from the coputer and actually do some work and I miss everything. Anyone want to explain to the little bee what went down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
SSJ4GOD General Chat 6
Anabolics 11
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 6