Lock THIS!

1. Dio

Lock THIS!

It's funny how you guys keep adding responses after the thread is locked. Where have I seen that before?

I did not attack anyone personally, I pointed out how this board was becoming like bb.com and my post was edited and my words were changed. Where have I seen that before?

Mods using their power to control the flow of a conversation. WHERE HAVE I SEEN THAT BEFORE?

This is bull****. I don't know why you guys left if you were just going to do the same **** here. Oh wait, it's someone differnent calling the shots.

Same as it ever was...

2. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Sorry i did not know the thread was closed when I did that. I must have wrote it at the same time. As mods we can still post when its closed. Sorry... But it was not intended.. Talk to ya...
  3. Registered User

Dio, I edited your post because I thought you would see the humor in it. Im begining to feel like you a third nut of the avant scrotum. Have fun bro......geeze.
    •   

4. Registered User

Originally posted by curt2go
    Sorry i did not know the thread was closed when I did that. I must have wrote it at the same time. As mods we can still post when its closed. Sorry... But it was not intended.. Talk to ya...
    Nothing to Apologize for Curt.....someone else should be apologizing for their behavior however......
  5. Registered User

Originally posted by Dio
    It's funny how you guys keep adding responses after the thread is locked. Where have I seen that before?

I did not attack anyone personally, I pointed out how this board was becoming like bb.com and my post was edited and my words were changed. Where have I seen that before?

Mods using their power to control the flow of a conversation. WHERE HAVE I SEEN THAT BEFORE?

This is bull****. I don't know why you guys left if you were just going to do the same **** here. Oh wait, it's someone differnent calling the shots.

Same as it ever was...
    Dio, I think Jake was referring to Mike personally attacking some. You are an intelligent, knowledgeable person, it would be a shame if you felt you couldn't post here anymore. The mods are trying to keep the bull**** out of here. Please don't take any of it personally.
  6. Dio

Originally posted by curt2go
    I appreciate the thought curt.
  7. Dio

Originally posted by windwords7
    Dio, I edited your post because I thought you would see the humor in it. Im begining to feel like you a third nut of the avant scrotum. Have fun bro......geeze.
    There is nothing funny about putting words in someones mouth. If you have an opinion or joke to make use your own name.

Spare me the third nut bull****, we know who's ass your lips are connected to.
  8. Registered User

Enough Dio, I dont know where this is coming from. One more time and your gone.
  9. Banned

Whew, I finally go away from the coputer and actually do some work and I miss everything. Anyone want to explain to the little bee what went down?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:11 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:11 AM
  3. This may sound dumb...
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 03:38 PM
  4. how bout this?
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8