First inj. cycle

MSE

MSE

Awards
Hey guys,
posted a few days ago about a cutting cycle and have decided on the one below.

EQ 400mg/wk 10weeks
Winnie 50mg/day 8 weeks

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20/20/20
6OXO 600/300/300/300 (if people think it is even necessary)

Any thought or advice on this weak cycle? Also, does anyone have opinions on inj. vs. oral for winnie? Thanks guys.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wheres the Test? i guess i could understand EQ without test....but EQ and Winny?...u need atleast 250mg/week Test

no need for 6oxo in PCT.

also, 8 weeks on winny will be terrible for ur joints, i suggest 6 weeks on winny at the most

MSE

MSE

Awards
wheres the Test? i guess i could understand EQ without test....but EQ and Winny?...u need atleast 250mg/week Test

no need for 6oxo in PCT.

also, 8 weeks on winny will be terrible for ur joints, i suggest 6 weeks on winny at the most
My thoughts were since I was trying to cut up and harden I didn't really want to put on any water weight from test, you think I should replace the winnie with test or add test to the EQ and winnie?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts were since I was trying to cut up and harden I didn't really want to put on any water weight from test, you think I should replace the winnie with test or add test to the EQ and winnie?

ok, first, EQ needs to be run a minimum of 12 weeks because it takes forever to kick in. test wont necessarily cause bloat, i experienced ZERO bloat on 500mg/week.

i would run Test ONLY for a first cycle.... or test/eq or test/win

def no need for 3 compounds for a first cycle

MSE

MSE

Awards
ok, first, EQ needs to be run a minimum of 12 weeks because it takes forever to kick in. test wont necessarily cause bloat, i experienced ZERO bloat on 500mg/week.

i would run Test ONLY for a first cycle.... or test/eq or test/win

def no need for 3 compounds for a first cycle
I agree for my first cycle I really wanted to stick to 1-2 compounds and not play around with 3. If I run 250mg/week test with 400mg/week EQ do you suggest running the test the whole 12 weeks with EQ? Any changes in PCT?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I agree for my first cycle I really wanted to stick to 1-2 compounds and not play around with 3. If I run 250mg/week test with 400mg/week EQ do you suggest running the test the whole 12 weeks with EQ? Any changes in PCT?
yes, run the test the full 12 weeks. clomid or nolva will be fine for PCT

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I agree with NOS that you have to bump the EQ to 12 weeks....Ive gotta tell you though I love EQ. Its truly the injectible anavar IMO...little to no sides, no bloating, and no crazy suppression. The only downside is that its mild and you're not gonna get insane strong or put on 20 pounds....EQ alone is fine, and Ive done it before, but EQ and winny together is walking the line a little bit...

holy

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think if you bump the eq to 12 weeks even 14 would be better i personally don't seen anything wrong with eq/winny without test. I remember that actually used to be a verry common cutting cycle

MSE

MSE

Awards
I agree with NOS that you have to bump the EQ to 12 weeks....Ive gotta tell you though I love EQ. Its truly the injectible anavar IMO...little to no sides, no bloating, and no crazy suppression. The only downside is that its mild and you're not gonna get insane strong or put on 20 pounds....EQ alone is fine, and Ive done it before, but EQ and winny together is walking the line a little bit...

holy
holy,
If you were to do just EQ alone, without test or winnie, would you bump from 400mg/week to a higher dose, or still keep it there?

mdtech123

Awards
Dude if u only wanna run 2 compunds then dump the winnie and get test prop. Its must shorter half life then cyp/enan, so u gotta run it eod and run the eq at 400/wk for 14 weeks to get max results. But if u really wanna get serious run a fina(tren)-prop-winnie stack.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
holy,
If you were to do just EQ alone, without test or winnie, would you bump from 400mg/week to a higher dose, or still keep it there?
I have ran EQ alone ranging from 600mgs to 1gram...600mgs was my sweet spot, after that I had issues...I like it....In all honestly I would compare it to running anavar....no bloat, none of that BS....you get crazy hungry, and if you take your mgs too high, you can have some thickening of the blood...now, once guys have ran test or tren, they dont want anything to do with an EQ cycle because the results cant be compared...reasonable expectations, and you'll be happy.

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
i personally don't seen anything wrong with eq/winny without test. I remember that actually used to be a verry common cutting cycle
I have prepped people using this and similiar cycles....its no secret I love da EQ....LOL

holy

MSE

MSE

Awards
I have prepped people using this and similiar cycles....its no secret I love da EQ....LOL

holy
Any thoughts to this "mixture" compound as opposed to just pure EQ?

Each multidose vial contains 25 mg per ml of boldenone acetate, 75 mg per ml of boldenone propionate, 50 mg per ml of boldenone cypionate, and 100mg per ml of boldenone undecylenate.

They claim this...
Ganabol 250 is the multi-compotent boldenone product developed by Biomax Pharmaceuticals. It contains a sustained-release blend of four different esters of boldenone. On the one side it has the early kick-in power of boldenone acetate and propionate, the two fastest acting esters available. This is definitely going to sit well with BB who love Ganabol 200, yet prefer to kick off their cycles with faster acting injectable esters like testosterone propionate and nandrolone phenylpropionate. On the other side it has the long-lasting effectiveness of cypionate and undecylenate. Ganabol 250 is a boldenone product, providing a strong anabolic effect with only moderate androgenic/estrogenic activity. For men usual weekly dosage is between 500-750mg.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Well, in all honesty I havent tried any other ester besides the undecylenate. I would be curious to see how some of the shorter ones work individually, but generally Im not fond of blends...

holy

MSE

MSE

Awards
Well, in all honesty I havent tried any other ester besides the undecylenate. I would be curious to see how some of the shorter ones work individually, but generally Im not fond of blends...

holy
Thanks holy, I have been following threads for a few months now and realized that you really know your sh*t, thanks for the input!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Dude if u only wanna run 2 compunds then dump the winnie and get test prop. Its must shorter half life then cyp/enan, so u gotta run it eod and run the eq at 400/wk for 14 weeks to get max results. But if u really wanna get serious run a fina(tren)-prop-winnie stack.

im no genius on steroids but i dont believe it would be a great idea for someone on there first inject cycle to be using so many compounds that need to be injected that often

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
def stay away from that blend!

first off its your first cycle and blends with esters like prop or acetate need to be shot ED or EOD, first timers should run longer esters imo.

second the short ester boldenone is known to cause some nasty sides like horrible injection pain and bad flu symptoms. I dont think ive heard of anyone using bold prop or ace for more than a couple weeks because it was too much.

EQ winny cycle could workout as long as you have realistic expectations. Sounds like an athlete stack, endurance and lean. I would add test in some form, maybe Dermacrine could work if you didnt want to inject test.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would stay away from Bold prop "pain" even form experienced injectors everyone is different ofcourse but I dont' know anyone who has ever liked it

MSE

MSE

Awards

holy
Ok, here is my new thought thanks to nos,
12 weeks EQ 400mg/wk
8 weeks test prop 250/wk

PCT
Nova 40/20/20/20/20

My questions are,
1) Since this is my first inj. cycle and am trying to cut, do I really want to throw test in with the EQ?
2.) Should I start taking Nolva during the final week of the cycle, or wait till I am totaly done with it?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. diet determines the cut, not the compound. Test is a compound that is very versitile, saying that or thinking that it will add bulk is wrong, it depends on your diet and training methods.

2. you would take the nolva areound 2-3 weeks after your last EQ shot. That 2-3 week period is considered a lag time where you wait for the ester to clear, thats why generally guys will take something else short acting during that 'lag time'.

MSE

MSE

Awards
1. diet determines the cut, not the compound. Test is a compound that is very versitile, saying that or thinking that it will add bulk is wrong, it depends on your diet and training methods.

2. you would take the nolva areound 2-3 weeks after your last EQ shot. That 2-3 week period is considered a lag time where you wait for the ester to clear, thats why generally guys will take something else short acting during that 'lag time'.
Thanks Piston,
my diet is in check and training is lifting 5 days a week, cardio 6 days a week 30 mins per day consisiting of a fast pace walk on a 15% incline treadmill. From the research I have done test prop is one of the least likely of all tests to give you sides, do you agree with that?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Piston,
my diet is in check and training is lifting 5 days a week, cardio 6 days a week 30 mins per day consisiting of a fast pace walk on a 15% incline treadmill. From the research I have done test prop is one of the least likely of all tests to give you sides, do you agree with that?
no problem, ive never really ran test prop but with a low dose test you shouldnt have problems. Test prop people say, less chance of bloat, not sure if thats true but thats what they say.