Why not Decca or Anidrol prohormes?

mclucas

Awards
Hello,

I'm wondering why there aren't prohormones that convert into some seriously potent:head: stuff like Decca, Anidrol, or Dianabol?

I'm hoping some of you well versed in chemistry can help me understand why they don't exist...

Thanks!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
decavol by AMS

2 step conversion to deca. completely legal.... for now.

Nothing on anadrol, just go for Superdrol if you want the closest legal thing (better in some ways IMO)

mclucas

Awards
Wow, thank you for the information. Any idea how much Decavol I need to take for any real gains?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
honestly.... alot.

IMO its extremely underdosed to get an equivilant effect or even come close. If your a newb to PH's then youll def notice an effect but if not and you dont have alot of cash to waste, then dont. Get something else.

CEL has a thread right now for more products people want them to bring out. Maybe you should voice your interest in this compound with them as well so they may bring it out and do so a lil cheaper.... I know Im pushin for it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2-methylenehydroxy-17a-methyletioallcholan-3,17b-diol?
I don't think pro-anadrol is worth the liability risks. Way too many potential side effects to last very long on the market.

There is a prohormone to dianabol. Methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17b-diol. The user feedback on M14ADD hasn't been too great, and so not too companies have looked into making this a part of their catalog.

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
decavol by AMS

2 step conversion to deca. completely legal.... for now.

Nothing on anadrol, just go for Superdrol if you want the closest legal thing (better in some ways IMO)
Poopy....tell me what?

I'm only familiar with Sdrol from what I've read here, and Anadrol...that was like a religious experience. Tell me what you experienced with both if you don't mind?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poopy....tell me what?

I'm only familiar with Sdrol from what I've read here, and Anadrol...that was like a religious experience. Tell me what you experienced with both if you don't mind?
tell you what???? huh???

I think that SD gains are altogether are on par strength wise but much leaner harder and they tend to come on later in the cycle as opposed to the start.....

The only thing is the rage and back pumps are intense on higher doses and if your prone to gyno then it may aggrivate it... wierd thing is Anadrol didnt do ish to my gyno... dunno if it was legit though...

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Thanks.

Yeah I blew up like a house on drol, and rage was through the roof. Did nothing to gyno, but I think I gained 30 odd pounds in roughly 3 weeks give or take. I kept a lot of it too.

How did you do for gains on drol?

AML

Awards
tell you what???? huh???

I think that SD gains are altogether are on par strength wise but much leaner harder and they tend to come on later in the cycle as opposed to the start.....

The only thing is the rage and back pumps are intense on higher doses and if your prone to gyno then it may aggrivate it... wierd thing is Anadrol didnt do ish to my gyno... dunno if it was legit though...
Hey poopy do you know in a milligram to milligram comparison which is more toxic to the liver anadrol or superdrol say 30mg each. Thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey poopy do you know in a milligram to milligram comparison which is more toxic to the liver anadrol or superdrol say 30mg each. Thanks
Superdrol by a large margin

People run Anadrol at 200+mg ed. You can't do that with Superdrol, + gains usually top out after 30mg

AML

Awards
Thanks for the reply.UnrealMachine is phera less toxic than anadrol milligram for milligram say 30 of each?? I am guessing its less probably more along the lines of D-bol??

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol by a large margin

People run Anadrol at 200+mg ed. You can't do that with Superdrol, + gains usually top out after 30mg
this is true. But please no one see this and run Abombs this high... its not necessary and still VERY stressful on the liver.

Some people can handle it, most get very sick over 150mg

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply.UnrealMachine is phera less toxic than anadrol milligram for milligram say 30 of each?? I am guessing its less probably more along the lines of D-bol??
phera is comparable to dbol, but i think a little more powerful & toxic mg for mg

anadrol is very weak mg for mg you have to see this, it comes in standard 50mg, whereas SD and PP are standard 10mg

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
but I think I gained 30 odd pounds in roughly 3 weeks give or take. I kept a lot of it too.

Whatever you kept a lot of it probably wasn't muscle. Although you could of kept that too it wasn't all that you kept. That is an insane amount of weight.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One time I ate a gold brick. I gained 25lbs right off the bat. It was really nice.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't let the word, "Mint", fool you. Not very minty-tasting at all.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should of taken it with orange juice... Makes everything taste good.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But mints and orange juice? Have you ever had that dreaded sip of OJ in the morning, after you've first brushed your teeth?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it spoils everything.... I dont brush till after eating... cant do it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, I live for that ****! I routinely inhale vaporrub for the same effect.

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
One time I ate a gold brick. I gained 25lbs right off the bat. It was really nice.
Aren't you supposed to s*** gold bricks instead?

No, I don't think the 10 lbs was all muscle, but I definitely kept some of it. I have no reason to exaggerate here....not trying to impress anyone.

Just offering what happened when I did it as a dumb kid. I work hard for my gains now, and consider myself far more educated than I was when I did the drol.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aren't you supposed to s*** gold bricks instead?

No, I don't think the 10 lbs was all muscle, but I definitely kept some of it. I have no reason to exaggerate here....not trying to impress anyone.

Just offering what happened when I did it as a dumb kid. I work hard for my gains now, and consider myself far more educated than I was when I did the drol.
If that were the case, I would've just bought a few bottles of X-Lax and bought the US government 3 years ago.

AML

Awards
phera is comparable to dbol, but i think a little more powerful & toxic mg for mg

anadrol is very weak mg for mg you have to see this, it comes in standard 50mg, whereas SD and PP are standard 10mg
So what dosage of phera would be equivalent to 100-150mg of anadrol as far as muscle and strength go?? Thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honestly.... alot.

IMO its extremely underdosed to get an equivilant effect or even come close. If your a newb to PH's then youll def notice an effect but if not and you dont have alot of cash to waste, then dont. Get something else.
I wouldnt say that it does not come close to the real deal when you read the anecdotal feedback. I've seen a few logs with a typical 3-5lbs of lean gains, and reports of 'better feeling joints' have been associated with Decavol.

A typical beginner dose of Nandrolone Decanoate would be about 200mg/week. Decavol is basically a great stacker (just as Nandrolone Decanoate is).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 22
bmattstevens Anabolics 38
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 2
Superload Supplements 18