Why not Decca or Anidrol prohormes?

  1. New Member
    mclucas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

    Why not Decca or Anidrol prohormes?


    Hello,

    I'm wondering why there aren't prohormones that convert into some seriously potent stuff like Decca, Anidrol, or Dianabol?

    I'm hoping some of you well versed in chemistry can help me understand why they don't exist...

    Thanks!

  2. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    decavol by AMS

    2 step conversion to deca. completely legal.... for now.

    Nothing on anadrol, just go for Superdrol if you want the closest legal thing (better in some ways IMO)
  3. New Member
    mclucas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

    Wow, thank you for the information. Any idea how much Decavol I need to take for any real gains?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    honestly.... alot.

    IMO its extremely underdosed to get an equivilant effect or even come close. If your a newb to PH's then youll def notice an effect but if not and you dont have alot of cash to waste, then dont. Get something else.

    CEL has a thread right now for more products people want them to bring out. Maybe you should voice your interest in this compound with them as well so they may bring it out and do so a lil cheaper.... I know Im pushin for it.
  5. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    2-methylenehydroxy-17a-methyletioallcholan-3,17b-diol?
    I don't think pro-anadrol is worth the liability risks. Way too many potential side effects to last very long on the market.

    There is a prohormone to dianabol. Methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17b-diol. The user feedback on M14ADD hasn't been too great, and so not too companies have looked into making this a part of their catalog.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  6. New Member
    stormecho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    189
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    24.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    decavol by AMS

    2 step conversion to deca. completely legal.... for now.

    Nothing on anadrol, just go for Superdrol if you want the closest legal thing (better in some ways IMO)
    Poopy....tell me what?

    I'm only familiar with Sdrol from what I've read here, and Anadrol...that was like a religious experience. Tell me what you experienced with both if you don't mind?
  7. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by stormecho View Post
    Poopy....tell me what?

    I'm only familiar with Sdrol from what I've read here, and Anadrol...that was like a religious experience. Tell me what you experienced with both if you don't mind?
    tell you what???? huh???

    I think that SD gains are altogether are on par strength wise but much leaner harder and they tend to come on later in the cycle as opposed to the start.....

    The only thing is the rage and back pumps are intense on higher doses and if your prone to gyno then it may aggrivate it... wierd thing is Anadrol didnt do ish to my gyno... dunno if it was legit though...
  8. New Member
    stormecho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    189
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    24.31%

    Thanks.

    Yeah I blew up like a house on drol, and rage was through the roof. Did nothing to gyno, but I think I gained 30 odd pounds in roughly 3 weeks give or take. I kept a lot of it too.

    How did you do for gains on drol?
  9. New Member
    AML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    tell you what???? huh???

    I think that SD gains are altogether are on par strength wise but much leaner harder and they tend to come on later in the cycle as opposed to the start.....

    The only thing is the rage and back pumps are intense on higher doses and if your prone to gyno then it may aggrivate it... wierd thing is Anadrol didnt do ish to my gyno... dunno if it was legit though...
    Hey poopy do you know in a milligram to milligram comparison which is more toxic to the liver anadrol or superdrol say 30mg each. Thanks
  10. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    Hey poopy do you know in a milligram to milligram comparison which is more toxic to the liver anadrol or superdrol say 30mg each. Thanks
    Superdrol by a large margin

    People run Anadrol at 200+mg ed. You can't do that with Superdrol, + gains usually top out after 30mg
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  11. New Member
    AML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

    Thanks for the reply.UnrealMachine is phera less toxic than anadrol milligram for milligram say 30 of each?? I am guessing its less probably more along the lines of D-bol??
  12. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Superdrol by a large margin

    People run Anadrol at 200+mg ed. You can't do that with Superdrol, + gains usually top out after 30mg
    this is true. But please no one see this and run Abombs this high... its not necessary and still VERY stressful on the liver.

    Some people can handle it, most get very sick over 150mg
  13. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    Thanks for the reply.UnrealMachine is phera less toxic than anadrol milligram for milligram say 30 of each?? I am guessing its less probably more along the lines of D-bol??
    phera is comparable to dbol, but i think a little more powerful & toxic mg for mg

    anadrol is very weak mg for mg you have to see this, it comes in standard 50mg, whereas SD and PP are standard 10mg
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  14. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    but I think I gained 30 odd pounds in roughly 3 weeks give or take. I kept a lot of it too.

    Whatever you kept a lot of it probably wasn't muscle. Although you could of kept that too it wasn't all that you kept. That is an insane amount of weight.
  15. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    One time I ate a gold brick. I gained 25lbs right off the bat. It was really nice.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  16. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    **** Franklin Mint coins for a week?
  17. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Don't let the word, "Mint", fool you. Not very minty-tasting at all.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  18. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Should of taken it with orange juice... Makes everything taste good.
  19. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    But mints and orange juice? Have you ever had that dreaded sip of OJ in the morning, after you've first brushed your teeth?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  20. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    it spoils everything.... I dont brush till after eating... cant do it.
  21. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Oh yeah, I live for that ****! I routinely inhale vaporrub for the same effect.
  22. New Member
    stormecho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    189
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    24.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    One time I ate a gold brick. I gained 25lbs right off the bat. It was really nice.
    Aren't you supposed to s*** gold bricks instead?

    No, I don't think the 10 lbs was all muscle, but I definitely kept some of it. I have no reason to exaggerate here....not trying to impress anyone.

    Just offering what happened when I did it as a dumb kid. I work hard for my gains now, and consider myself far more educated than I was when I did the drol.
  23. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by stormecho View Post
    Aren't you supposed to s*** gold bricks instead?

    No, I don't think the 10 lbs was all muscle, but I definitely kept some of it. I have no reason to exaggerate here....not trying to impress anyone.

    Just offering what happened when I did it as a dumb kid. I work hard for my gains now, and consider myself far more educated than I was when I did the drol.
    If that were the case, I would've just bought a few bottles of X-Lax and bought the US government 3 years ago.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  24. New Member
    AML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    phera is comparable to dbol, but i think a little more powerful & toxic mg for mg

    anadrol is very weak mg for mg you have to see this, it comes in standard 50mg, whereas SD and PP are standard 10mg
    So what dosage of phera would be equivalent to 100-150mg of anadrol as far as muscle and strength go?? Thanks
  25. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    honestly.... alot.

    IMO its extremely underdosed to get an equivilant effect or even come close. If your a newb to PH's then youll def notice an effect but if not and you dont have alot of cash to waste, then dont. Get something else.
    I wouldnt say that it does not come close to the real deal when you read the anecdotal feedback. I've seen a few logs with a typical 3-5lbs of lean gains, and reports of 'better feeling joints' have been associated with Decavol.

    A typical beginner dose of Nandrolone Decanoate would be about 200mg/week. Decavol is basically a great stacker (just as Nandrolone Decanoate is).
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1st decca run
    By stullsy in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 07:35 PM
  2. Anidrol-x? (Tokkyo Nutrition)
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 01:09 PM
  3. 5-decca zol +17 phero-ex
    By 123USMC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 10:47 PM
  4. decca
    By bigballer99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 03:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in