Best Application Areas for Trandermal

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Hey, just got my hands on 1test and 4ad transdermals.

I know the top of the foot is thin skinned, where else is a "hotspot" for transdermal delivery?

thx in advance, and reps for all who help.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive read the inside of the upper arms and forearms are high absorbant areas. like wise a shaved calve and the area right below the calve also are high intake.

Primordial performance touts with their dermacrine alpha to apply to the shoulders and upper back since this is where a majority of the enzymes neccesary for conversion to target hormones are located.

Youd be best served to use all spots since your going to be applying a hefty amount with two transdermals...

Id go, 1-2 pumps left shoulder/upper back, 1-2 pumps right shoulder upper back, 1-2 pumps inner bicep and forearm (both sides with hier own pumps) and then to the legs.... if you dont want to shave them then just apply to upper chest and collar bone area.... Im sure youll haave to use ALL of these spots.

Enjoy!

Awards
I just started with boldenone and I've been applying to forearms,chest-neck area, and lower abs mostly. Oh and the tant...:lol:
Do either of you try to apply after a shower?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear over and over again people claiming that it is thin skinned areas that are best. IOHO it is contradictory to the science behind it.

Transdermals use the dermas as a resevior. The less dermas the less resevior. There need be enough area and mass of dermas to apply the carrier to so it is able to penetrate But ALSO sevre as a resevior.

I am not suggesting that tops of feet are ineffective for some application. But I wouls suggest using the feet for very low concentarted active solutions. 1T/4AD is typically at least 25mg/ml.

There is also some science that supports upper area of body such as shoulders, pecs and abdomnal area. Look at the science and data that is used for Androgel. There is receptor issues in these areas that promote better effectiveness.

JMHO

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Behind the knee cap, inner thighs, inner forearms, inner biceps, ankles.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
thx to all for the feedback, reps going out now for the help!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I just started with boldenone and I've been applying to forearms,chest-neck area, and lower abs mostly. Oh and the tant...:lol:
Do either of you try to apply after a shower?
always directly after a shower