My first Cycle Test E and D-bol

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. My first Cycle Sustanon 300 and D-bol


    This will be my first cycle so I have reasearched the hell out of what would be the best cycle for me and this is what I figure.

    Sustanon 300 - 600mg a week for 10 weeks
    D-bol 30 mg ed for 4 weeks

    My pct would start 3 weeks after my last injection Also my pct would include clomid and nolva- the reason why I am posting is I find so many different recommendations on how to dose them (clomid and Nolva), in my opinion the most knowledgable muscle heads are on this forum, so please give me some full proof pct doses. Thanks.


  2. The cycle looks fine, although depending on what your specific reasoning is, the dbol might be a tad low...also, you do not need to taper down at the end of the cycle. You will still be suppressed irregardless, so just finish up and come off...clomid and nolva are both fine for your PCT....I use a different protocol with clomid, so I'll let some of the others answer that.

    holy
    •   
       


  3. What do you think the dose should be for the D-bol, I want to bulk ,but try and keep the water down as much as possible. Also how do you use the clomid and nolva? Out of curiousity. Thanks for the reply.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    What do you think the dose should be for the D-bol, I want to bulk ,but try and keep the water down as much as possible. Also how do you use the clomid and nolva? Out of curiousity. Thanks for the reply.

    30mg of dbol would be good.

    as for PCT i would do this:

    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20
    Clomid 100(day 1) then 50/50/50 (3 weeks total)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    30mg of dbol would be good.

    as for PCT i would do this:

    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20
    Clomid 100(day 1) then 50/50/50 (3 weeks total)
    Bulking using dbol, but wanting to keep the water off is going to be a fine line...what NOS outlined above is what I would recommend for the dbol, and his PCT is on the money also....

    holy
    •   
       


  6. Is that you in the picture? If so, you are already pretty huge...

    What are you going for, IFBB pro? Competition?

    Just curious (and a bit jealous)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by washingtonirvin View Post
    Is that you in the picture? If so, you are already pretty huge...

    What are you going for, IFBB pro? Competition?

    Just curious (and a bit jealous)
    Thanks for the compl. I'm trying to get up to around 230lbs , would like to compete next year here in B.C for the first time.

  8. Thanks Nos and Holy for the reply, so 12 wks at 400mg of Test E a once a week
    30mg of Dbol ED for 4 wks


    PCT 2 wks after last inject

    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20 5wks
    Clomid 100(day 1) then 50/50/50 (3 weeks total

    Just to be clear. Anything else I'm missing guys? Thanks.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    Thanks Nos and Holy for the reply, so 12 wks at 400mg of Test E a once a week
    30mg of Dbol ED for 4 wks


    PCT 2 wks after last inject

    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20 5wks
    Clomid 100(day 1) then 50/50/50 (3 weeks total

    Just to be clear. Anything else I'm missing guys? Thanks.
    I would split it into 2 injections per week. This way it will keep your hormones stable. Everything else seems fine. You MAY want an AI but it's not necessary.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    400mg of Test E a once a week
    No, you should break that up and stick twice a week....it'll just make you have less spikes in your blood levels..

    holy

  11. Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    No, you should break that up and stick twice a week....it'll just make you have less spikes in your blood levels..

    holy

    So 200mg of test E every 3.5 days

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Prometherion View Post
    I would split it into 2 injections per week. This way it will keep your hormones stable. Everything else seems fine. You MAY want an AI but it's not necessary.

    How important is the AI for a first cycle. I guess it all depends on how I react to gyno. So maybe I should have aromasin just incase.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    So 200mg of test E every 3.5 days
    Something like that. You could do a Mon-Thurs inj. schedule or something along those lines.

  14. Any Ideas on the best way to avoid stretch marks? I know Vitamin E helps. Holy do you have any tricks to the trade on S.Marks.

  15. Gettin my gear here this week. I would like to gain 20lbs of this first time cycle and keep 15 or so if possible.

  16. looks good- its pretty similar to what i am doing. i am doing what n.veins suggests and go for 30mg d bol/4 weeks.also-

    -10mg nolvadex ED
    -Epi (e- stane) 30/30/30/40.Final 4 weeks

    pct will be nolva 40/40/20/20. may or may not use clomid

  17. oh- its my cycle also

  18. Operation-

    GET MASSIVE!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by devilsadvo View Post
    looks good- its pretty similar to what i am doing. i am doing what n.veins suggests and go for 30mg d bol/4 weeks.also-

    -10mg nolvadex ED
    -Epi (e- stane) 30/30/30/40.Final 4 weeks

    pct will be nolva 40/40/20/20. may or may not use clomid


    Your going to take Nolva during your cycle? Why not use it only if you show signs of gyno? Just curious. Also the Epi, I guess your using it at the end to help prevent gyno as well? This seems like a pretty good plan but I would have research it more. Is this your first cycle?

  20. A few questions to the pro's - could I use m-drol (Superdrol clone) instead of d-bol? I have tried to search the stack m-drol and test E and found nothing. I am assuming this is for a reason. D-bol is not as harsh on the body as m-drol is, I know that. Also as my first cycle is there anything I could include on the cycle to rip me up as well? Thanks again guys.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    A few questions to the pro's - could I use m-drol (Superdrol clone) instead of d-bol? .
    yes you can and if you ask me , I think its a better option, 400mg test+30mg d-bol can bring some elevated estrogen problems if you`re prone to them, of course you can control them with an ai but even so with test I think that a dht based steroid is a better stack, just my 0,02

  22. D-bol and test demands an anti-estrogen.

    Your options are either 0.25 mg arimidex EOD or 10 mg of nolvadex ED. This should significantly reduce estrogen induced edema and risk of gynecomastia. It's worth noting the D-bol is associated with significant aromatisation and rapid accumulation of edema.

    For PCT I would recommend nolvadex at 40/30/20 and clomid at 100/50/50.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    Any Ideas on the best way to avoid stretch marks? I know Vitamin E helps. Holy do you have any tricks to the trade on S.Marks.
    Palmer's stretch mark cream, designed for pregnant women. You can find it at Walmart, wtc.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    yes you can and if you ask me , I think its a better option, 400mg test+30mg d-bol can bring some elevated estrogen problems if you`re prone to them, of course you can control them with an ai but even so with test I think that a dht based steroid is a better stack, just my 0,02

    I guess 3 wks @ 20 mg a day for M-drol and 12 wks of 400mg of Test E, along with cycle support throughout cycle and pct. Why don't people do this stack then? I can't find nothing on it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    I guess 3 wks @ 20 mg a day for M-drol and 12 wks of 400mg of Test E, along with cycle support throughout cycle and pct. Why don't people do this stack then? I can't find nothing on it.
    some guys do it with success but the great majority of injectable aas users dislike and ignore otc stuff

  26. Dbol all day working great right now for me my POV

  27. I actually got talked into Sus 300 and d-bol today so I was told to run 600mg of sus for 10 wks at 300mg every 3.5 days and 30mg of d-bol ed for 4 wks. Does that sound right guys. He told me the sus 300 was a better bang for my buck. What does everyone think. I want to start tomorrow ,but I need to know first. Thanks guys.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    I actually got talked into Sus 300 and d-bol today so I was told to run 600mg of sus for 10 wks at 300mg every 3.5 days and 30mg of d-bol ed for 4 wks. Does that sound right guys. He told me the sus 300 was a better bang for my buck. What does everyone think. I want to start tomorrow ,but I need to know first. Thanks guys.
    sust will probably a be a pain in your ass if you've never juiced before. MY friend is running it right now and he keeps *****ing about the pain from it. It is probably the 50mg of prop. Although sust should be ran every 3rd day, there is no harm in running 2x a week (monday/thursday) for example. Test is test, but i would personally run test-e for 12 weeks and not taper at all. 400mg isn't a high dose and u will recover fine, tho i think you should take 500mg. Dbol i'd leave at 30mg.

    basicaly
    1-12 250mg 2x week = 500mg week
    1-4 30mg dbol every day

    14-16 novla 40/40/20/20

    that above was my first cycle and i gained 18lbs off of it, and im only 5'6.

  29. So I already have the sus 300, the more I read the more I think this guy shouldn't have recommended it. The situation is I already baught the sus, so I will learn from my mistakes and have a pain in the ass for awhile. Taking it twice a wk is cool or should I do every 3 days and at what dose? Thanks.

  30. id go with every 3 days, thats a solid plan.

    the reason why you couldnt find the mdrol jumpstart to test is because its probably under differnt names, like sdrol or superdrol etc. Its been done quite often here actually. It should be fine for a jumpstart but if you have the dbol and you want to bulk then mine as well go with that.

    as far as oncycle estrogen support i would get tamoxifen stocked just incase and letrozole. Letro is the most cost effective AI there is you can use such a small dose for very cheap and effective estrogen control. Aromasin is probably the best AI but its the most expensive and harder to find as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:21 AM
  2. can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?
    By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 03:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:16 PM
  4. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Log in
Log in