My first Cycle Test E and D-bol

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
My first Cycle Sustanon 300 and D-bol

This will be my first cycle so I have reasearched the hell out of what would be the best cycle for me and this is what I figure.

Sustanon 300 - 600mg a week for 10 weeks
D-bol 30 mg ed for 4 weeks

My pct would start 3 weeks after my last injection Also my pct would include clomid and nolva- the reason why I am posting is I find so many different recommendations on how to dose them (clomid and Nolva), in my opinion the most knowledgable muscle heads are on this forum, so please give me some full proof pct doses. Thanks.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
The cycle looks fine, although depending on what your specific reasoning is, the dbol might be a tad low...also, you do not need to taper down at the end of the cycle. You will still be suppressed irregardless, so just finish up and come off...clomid and nolva are both fine for your PCT....I use a different protocol with clomid, so I'll let some of the others answer that.

holy

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
What do you think the dose should be for the D-bol, I want to bulk ,but try and keep the water down as much as possible. Also how do you use the clomid and nolva? Out of curiousity. Thanks for the reply.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What do you think the dose should be for the D-bol, I want to bulk ,but try and keep the water down as much as possible. Also how do you use the clomid and nolva? Out of curiousity. Thanks for the reply.

30mg of dbol would be good.

as for PCT i would do this:

Nolva 40/20/20/20/20
Clomid 100(day 1) then 50/50/50 (3 weeks total)

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
30mg of dbol would be good.

as for PCT i would do this:

Nolva 40/20/20/20/20
Clomid 100(day 1) then 50/50/50 (3 weeks total)
Bulking using dbol, but wanting to keep the water off is going to be a fine line...what NOS outlined above is what I would recommend for the dbol, and his PCT is on the money also....

holy

washingtonirvin

Awards
Is that you in the picture? If so, you are already pretty huge...

What are you going for, IFBB pro? Competition?

Just curious (and a bit jealous)

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Is that you in the picture? If so, you are already pretty huge...

What are you going for, IFBB pro? Competition?

Just curious (and a bit jealous)
Thanks for the compl. I'm trying to get up to around 230lbs , would like to compete next year here in B.C for the first time.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Nos and Holy for the reply, so 12 wks at 400mg of Test E a once a week
30mg of Dbol ED for 4 wks

PCT 2 wks after last inject

Nolva 40/20/20/20/20 5wks
Clomid 100(day 1) then 50/50/50 (3 weeks total

Just to be clear. Anything else I'm missing guys? Thanks.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Thanks Nos and Holy for the reply, so 12 wks at 400mg of Test E a once a week
30mg of Dbol ED for 4 wks

PCT 2 wks after last inject

Nolva 40/20/20/20/20 5wks
Clomid 100(day 1) then 50/50/50 (3 weeks total

Just to be clear. Anything else I'm missing guys? Thanks.
I would split it into 2 injections per week. This way it will keep your hormones stable. Everything else seems fine. You MAY want an AI but it's not necessary.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I would split it into 2 injections per week. This way it will keep your hormones stable. Everything else seems fine. You MAY want an AI but it's not necessary.

How important is the AI for a first cycle. I guess it all depends on how I react to gyno. So maybe I should have aromasin just incase.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Any Ideas on the best way to avoid stretch marks? I know Vitamin E helps. Holy do you have any tricks to the trade on S.Marks.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Gettin my gear here this week. I would like to gain 20lbs of this first time cycle and keep 15 or so if possible.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
looks good- its pretty similar to what i am doing. i am doing what n.veins suggests and go for 30mg d bol/4 weeks.also-

-10mg nolvadex ED
-Epi (e- stane) 30/30/30/40.Final 4 weeks

pct will be nolva 40/40/20/20. may or may not use clomid

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
looks good- its pretty similar to what i am doing. i am doing what n.veins suggests and go for 30mg d bol/4 weeks.also-

-10mg nolvadex ED
-Epi (e- stane) 30/30/30/40.Final 4 weeks

pct will be nolva 40/40/20/20. may or may not use clomid

Your going to take Nolva during your cycle? Why not use it only if you show signs of gyno? Just curious. Also the Epi, I guess your using it at the end to help prevent gyno as well? This seems like a pretty good plan but I would have research it more. Is this your first cycle?

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
A few questions to the pro's - could I use m-drol (Superdrol clone) instead of d-bol? I have tried to search the stack m-drol and test E and found nothing. I am assuming this is for a reason. D-bol is not as harsh on the body as m-drol is, I know that. Also as my first cycle is there anything I could include on the cycle to rip me up as well? Thanks again guys.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
A few questions to the pro's - could I use m-drol (Superdrol clone) instead of d-bol? .
yes you can and if you ask me , I think its a better option, 400mg test+30mg d-bol can bring some elevated estrogen problems if you`re prone to them, of course you can control them with an ai but even so with test I think that a dht based steroid is a better stack, just my 0,02

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
D-bol and test demands an anti-estrogen.

Your options are either 0.25 mg arimidex EOD or 10 mg of nolvadex ED. This should significantly reduce estrogen induced edema and risk of gynecomastia. It's worth noting the D-bol is associated with significant aromatisation and rapid accumulation of edema.

For PCT I would recommend nolvadex at 40/30/20 and clomid at 100/50/50.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Any Ideas on the best way to avoid stretch marks? I know Vitamin E helps. Holy do you have any tricks to the trade on S.Marks.
Palmer's stretch mark cream, designed for pregnant women. You can find it at Walmart, wtc.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
yes you can and if you ask me , I think its a better option, 400mg test+30mg d-bol can bring some elevated estrogen problems if you`re prone to them, of course you can control them with an ai but even so with test I think that a dht based steroid is a better stack, just my 0,02

I guess 3 wks @ 20 mg a day for M-drol and 12 wks of 400mg of Test E, along with cycle support throughout cycle and pct. Why don't people do this stack then? I can't find nothing on it.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I guess 3 wks @ 20 mg a day for M-drol and 12 wks of 400mg of Test E, along with cycle support throughout cycle and pct. Why don't people do this stack then? I can't find nothing on it.
some guys do it with success but the great majority of injectable aas users dislike and ignore otc stuff

siren05

Awards
Dbol all day working great right now for me my POV

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I actually got talked into Sus 300 and d-bol today so I was told to run 600mg of sus for 10 wks at 300mg every 3.5 days and 30mg of d-bol ed for 4 wks. Does that sound right guys. He told me the sus 300 was a better bang for my buck. What does everyone think. I want to start tomorrow ,but I need to know first. Thanks guys.

Medic

Medic

Awards
I actually got talked into Sus 300 and d-bol today so I was told to run 600mg of sus for 10 wks at 300mg every 3.5 days and 30mg of d-bol ed for 4 wks. Does that sound right guys. He told me the sus 300 was a better bang for my buck. What does everyone think. I want to start tomorrow ,but I need to know first. Thanks guys.
sust will probably a be a pain in your ass if you've never juiced before. MY friend is running it right now and he keeps *****ing about the pain from it. It is probably the 50mg of prop. Although sust should be ran every 3rd day, there is no harm in running 2x a week (monday/thursday) for example. Test is test, but i would personally run test-e for 12 weeks and not taper at all. 400mg isn't a high dose and u will recover fine, tho i think you should take 500mg. Dbol i'd leave at 30mg.

basicaly
1-12 250mg 2x week = 500mg week
1-4 30mg dbol every day

14-16 novla 40/40/20/20

that above was my first cycle and i gained 18lbs off of it, and im only 5'6.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
So I already have the sus 300, the more I read the more I think this guy shouldn't have recommended it. The situation is I already baught the sus, so I will learn from my mistakes and have a pain in the ass for awhile. Taking it twice a wk is cool or should I do every 3 days and at what dose? Thanks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id go with every 3 days, thats a solid plan.

the reason why you couldnt find the mdrol jumpstart to test is because its probably under differnt names, like sdrol or superdrol etc. Its been done quite often here actually. It should be fine for a jumpstart but if you have the dbol and you want to bulk then mine as well go with that.

as far as oncycle estrogen support i would get tamoxifen stocked just incase and letrozole. Letro is the most cost effective AI there is you can use such a small dose for very cheap and effective estrogen control. Aromasin is probably the best AI but its the most expensive and harder to find as well.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I just actually took my first shot, I decided to go with every 3.5 days, today in the morning and wed at night. I got nolva already ,but will get aromasin next a.s.a.p. I will take d-bol @ 30 mg a day morn, after and night. I am ****en stoked. My first cycle and I will go for 10 wks, It's sus 300 so I will do 600mg every wk for 10 and d-bol 30mg ed for 4 wks. Hope to keep 15lbs after pct. Clomid and nolva will start 3 wks after last inject.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id just go with a shot every 3 days or 4 days, less complicating and trust me thats a good thing.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok question
1st four weeks u run d-bol and finish all togetehr the base of 12 wks test-e. when adding epi (e-stane or havoc) what is the point of it? prevent gyno? water weight?

Medic

Medic

Awards
I just actually took my first shot, I decided to go with every 3.5 days, today in the morning and wed at night. I got nolva already ,but will get aromasin next a.s.a.p. I will take d-bol @ 30 mg a day morn, after and night. I am ****en stoked. My first cycle and I will go for 10 wks, It's sus 300 so I will do 600mg every wk for 10 and d-bol 30mg ed for 4 wks. Hope to keep 15lbs after pct. Clomid and nolva will start 3 wks after last inject.
sounds like a plan bro, you will enjoy the results. Nothing wrong with sust at all. doses look nice on both compounds. There are a few different things you can have on hand just incase. I personally like to run adex .5 every other day. Other than that i dont take any other ancillaries unless i HAVE TO (IE: itchy nips etc) which in my case and 5 other friends cases has never happened. As far as the pinning goes, shooting the same time 2x a week is the easiest way to do it. You can shoot every 3rd day if u so wish, just make sure u dont forget since the dates will always be changing. Good luck and let us know if you have any questions.

FYI, you will probably be up 15lbs by the end of your 4th week, so dont over-eat and get fat

Medic

Medic

Awards
ok question
1st four weeks u run d-bol and finish all togetehr the base of 12 wks test-e. when adding epi (e-stane or havoc) what is the point of it? prevent gyno? water weight?
read the rest of the thread, he isn't running any supplements. Anyway, there is no point IMO to run those kind of supplements when you are on legit steroids.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
read the rest of the thread, he isn't running any supplements. Anyway, there is no point IMO to run those kind of supplements when you are on legit steroids.
fyi...epi is a legit steroid

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
My inject site is ****en sore, when I dose in the other cheek how will I be able to sit down. lol. Also guys please don't get into a fight on here about legit and ug,this is a thread to help me out and I appreciate everyone helping. Lets not and say we did.Thanks guys. How long till I see some gains you guys? I am so stoked it's not funny.I usually go to the gym at 5:30 am, if I had a sitter for my daughter I would go again. lol1

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions on the best workout routine for size, speed and strenght. GVT is awsome but takes a while to do workouts.

Medic

Medic

Awards
I like to work 2 muscles per work out, and do interval training 2x a week while on for 10 minute sessions. as far as being sore, its because its a viring muscle. should next pin should feel better already. anyway, i only weigh myself every 2 weeks. Make sure you are pinning the correct part of your glute, not the middle.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I like to work 2 muscles per work out, and do interval training 2x a week while on for 10 minute sessions. as far as being sore, its because its a viring muscle. should next pin should feel better already. anyway, i only weigh myself every 2 weeks. Make sure you are pinning the correct part of your glute, not the middle.

I know I pinned to close to the middle. Bad Idea! I need to pay closer attention to details.Thanks.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
id go with every 3 days, thats a solid plan.

the reason why you couldnt find the mdrol jumpstart to test is because its probably under differnt names, like sdrol or superdrol etc. Its been done quite often here actually. It should be fine for a jumpstart but if you have the dbol and you want to bulk then mine as well go with that.

as far as oncycle estrogen support i would get tamoxifen stocked just incase and letrozole. Letro is the most cost effective AI there is you can use such a small dose for very cheap and effective estrogen control. Aromasin is probably the best AI but its the most expensive and harder to find as well.

Thanks for all the info guys. How long due you think till they cycle starts to kick in. What I mean is to start seeing gains? Thanks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well since you are running oral steroid then it should be quick, like week 2 or 3...

Medic

Medic

Awards
Thanks for all the info guys. How long due you think till they cycle starts to kick in. What I mean is to start seeing gains? Thanks
i start to really notice the dbol by start of week 2. You will start to get crazy pumps in your forarms, lower back, legs, etc. Being that i only weigh myself every 2 weeks while i am on cycle anyway i would say that yes after 2 weeks you will see the scale increasing.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
i start to really notice the dbol by start of week 2. You will start to get crazy pumps in your forarms, lower back, legs, etc. Being that i only weigh myself every 2 weeks while i am on cycle anyway i would say that yes after 2 weeks you will see the scale increasing.[/QUOTE

yea agreed, to see a visable change. but wieghing yourself dosn't mean anything really, you can loose fat build muscle retain water, buy a fat caliper. I have found this the only sure way.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
i start to really notice the dbol by start of week 2. You will start to get crazy pumps in your forarms, lower back, legs, etc. Being that i only weigh myself every 2 weeks while i am on cycle anyway i would say that yes after 2 weeks you will see the scale increasing.

Looking forward to it. I am having a hard time staying out of the gym.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I will take pics every month just to see the progress and with weight i agree it's easy to gain fat trying to increase the scale. Thanks again guys, great info.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I am starting to get bigger, my skin is pulled pretty tight. Still vascular, it hasn't even been two weeks yet. I do cardio 20 minutes 3 times a week to help with staying in shape from all the the weight gain. Oh I am also doing German Volume Training. I had great success with it before so why not. Feeling really good anyways.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I am on week 3, gaining but not as much as I thaught. When does the Sus kick in? Wk 4 or so.