Yet, ANOTHER methyl-test Question. (noob)

thepizmo

Awards
OK this is the first time im trying meth-test.
Ive been hearing great things about it. I was actually told that THIS BOARD had quite a few guys using, so to come over hear and ask my questions.

First off, does this cycle sound good to you?
Methyl-Test/ Ergopharm Select 300 4-ad (300mg per pill)
week 1/2 - 10mg ed/300mg 4-ad
week 3/4 - 30mg ed/600mg 4ad
POST CYCLE: 6oxo at recommended dosage.

The reason i went with 4-ad oral instead of trans is becuase it is 300mg per pill, and its from ergopharm (well respected company) and becuase its cheap. The high dosages is to make up for what doesnt pass...

I know you read and read and read all you want about a product, but in the end of the day, EVERY companies info is the same. "OUR PRODUCT IS 70000 TIMES BETTER THAN COMPANY X's PRODUCT AND INCREASES TEST LEVELS 4 BILLION PERCENT"...BULLSHIT.
I wanna hear real life information. What happened to YOU!? What type of gains should i see from my cycle? What will i notice most - mass, weight, etc??

I also plan on taking milk thistle for liver.

Since im new to this board, stats might help.
Age 21
Lifting religously for 4-5 years
5'11" 192lbs @ 7% bf
Bench max - 345lbs for 3 reps
Squat max - 450lbs for 3 reps

Ive taken MANY cycles of 1-ad and 1-test with some sick gains. This is something new to me, so i want to get as much real life experience info as i can.

Thanks alot guys

PiZzZzZzZ

thepizmo

Awards
OOPS!!

Week 3/4 is SUPPOOSED TO BE 20mg ed -- NOT 30!!

Typo!!

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why taper?? Should run m-1-t 10/20mg throughout.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you will notice the effects of the 4-AD at only 300mg oral doses. I took that Ergopharm 4-AD 300mg about a year ago with 1-AD. I didn't notice any effects from it (offsetting the 1-ad lethargy/libido) until I upped to 900mg/day. 1 300mg tab will not be enough to offset any of the M1T sides. I would run 600-900mg throughout.

You can always make your own transdermal 4-AD for about $30. Just get a bottle of t-gel & 12 grams bulk ph. Thats about the same cost as 1 bottle of the pills, but lasts 2-3 times longer. Not to mention more effective.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you will notice the effects of the 4-AD at only 300mg oral doses. I took that Ergopharm 4-AD 300mg about a year ago with 1-AD. I didn't notice any effects from it (offsetting the 1-ad lethargy/libido) until I upped to 900mg/day. 1 300mg tab will not be enough to offset any of the M1T sides. I would run 600-900mg throughout.

You can always make your own transdermal 4-AD for about $30. Just get a bottle of t-gel & 12 grams bulk ph. Thats about the same cost as 1 bottle of the pills, but lasts 2-3 times longer. Not to mention more effective.
Good solid advice

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, your 4ad doses are low.. I say the dose between 600-1200mg daily if you use oral 4ad to offset fatigue.. 6-Oxo is fine, but not good enough to fully recover.. Use it, and add clomid @ 150mg ED for week 1, then week 2-3 100mg ED, then week 4 50mg ED. Transdermal 4AD would be your best bet, as mentioned before my post.. Injectable 4ad would probably be even better, if you wanted to step into those waters.. ;)