Epistane and Trenavol-V?

HPF750

HPF750

Awards
I am going to start an Epistane cycle as soon as the rest of my PCT comes in. A buddy of mine got a couple bottles of Trenavol-V by Chaparral Labs and gave me a bottle. Would it be ok to stack the two with proper cycle support or is that something I should just stay away from?? I searched for information on the Trenavol-V and didn't come up with anything, however I did find a site that sells it as a stack with RPN Havoc. Anyone know anything bout dosages for the Tren. I will be doing a 4 week cycle 30/30/40/40 with the Epistane.

I read the Havoc and Trenavol-V stack is very similar to Spawn by Myogenix, which is apparently discontinued.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

EDIT: I searched for Xtreme Tren and got some results, but not too much.

HPF750

HPF750

Awards
We have no stats on you. age how many lbs or your training experience and your diet. Most important is how many cycles have you run?
Sorry,
I am 23 5'6 i've been training for about 2 yrs and im about 150lbs. I am an extremely hard gainer. I lift heavy, i try to keep my sets 5-8 clean reps. I play Ice hockey and run a lot. I eat around 3500-4000 calories a day broken into 5 meals. Lots of pasta, chicken, red meat, rice, fish and fruit. I have a protein shake in the morning and after I work out. Ive done 1 cycle of havoc which ended like 3.5 months ago and had real nice results mass-wise with that..since the cycle ive kept most the strength and lost a couple of pounds. I train 5 days a week. anything else you need to know let me know. Thanks.

I found more info since my original post and I plan on doing a 4 week cycle 30/30/30/30

Cycle:
epistane by IBE (3x 10mg)
Trenavol-V by chapparral labs (3 x 30mg)
RPN gut health
Leutor by allmax
Milk thistle
AI cycle support
Taurine
Supercissus RX by USPlabs
RPN Noxidant

PCT:
AI PCT
AI cycle support for a week after
taurine
leutor
creatine
noxidant
gut health
milk thistle
novedex XT
and ill have tamoxifen on hand

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sorry,
I am 23 5'6 i've been training for about 2 yrs and im about 150lbs. I am an extremely hard gainer. I lift heavy, i try to keep my sets 5-8 clean reps. I play Ice hockey and run a lot. I eat around 3500-4000 calories a day broken into 5 meals. Lots of pasta, chicken, red meat, rice, fish and fruit. I have a protein shake in the morning and after I work out. Ive done 1 cycle of havoc which ended like 3.5 months ago and had real nice results mass-wise with that..since the cycle ive kept most the strength and lost a couple of pounds. I train 5 days a week. anything else you need to know let me know. Thanks.

I found more info since my original post and I plan on doing a 4 week cycle 30/30/30/30

Cycle:
epistane by IBE (3x 10mg)
Trenavol-V by chapparral labs (3 x 30mg)
RPN gut health
Leutor by allmax
Milk thistle
AI cycle support
Taurine
Supercissus RX by USPlabs
RPN Noxidant

PCT:
AI PCT
AI cycle support for a week after
taurine
leutor
creatine
noxidant
gut health
milk thistle
novedex XT
and ill have tamoxifen on hand
Ok no need for more milk thistle on cycle as Cycle Support has plenty.

PCT

Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

6 oxo weeks 3-6 taper the dose down each week.

And make sure you have that SERM on hand.

If you are not planning on running a SERM check out this OTC PCT link

OTC PCT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19
504Adonis Post Cycle Therapy 7
bell1986 Supplements 47
G Anabolics 0