1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol aka 1-AD

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
bringing up an oldie but goodie (from what i hear). 1AD the formula listed in the title, how many mgs. per day? I've heard 500, I've heard 800, does anyone have any experience with this compound? I've also heard to run 4ad along with it............help, advise please

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
bringing up an oldie but goodie (from what i hear). 1AD the formula listed in the title, how many mgs. per day? I've heard 500, I've heard 800, does anyone have any experience with this compound? I've also heard to run 4ad along with it............help, advise please
400-600mg is all that you actually need. You will likely not be able to find 4-D that is legit, so my recommendations would be to either use Dermacrine or a Prodienolone product. Either of those will help solidify gains and make the cycle a pleasant experience.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I've had great experience with this. I love it.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
400-600mg is all that you actually need. You will likely not be able to find 4-D that is legit, so my recommendations would be to either use Dermacrine or a Prodienolone product. Either of those will help solidify gains and make the cycle a pleasant experience.
does either one of those products, help with libido (which i hear is a common side effect of 1AD)? i've never had a problem with my libido, using PH/PS products before, but just in case

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Sol, do you think the '19-Tren's moderately aromatize then? I seen a German study done a while back that showed they caused an increased in testes size :think:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Sol, do you think the '19-Tren's moderately aromatize then? I seen a German study done a while back that showed they caused an increased in testes size :think:
I don't believe it directly aromatizes, but something is definitely happening.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i believe the 19 nors dont aromatize.... or anything on the C7,C11, or C4 as far as functional groups.

but dont qoute me

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
i believe the 19 nors dont aromatize.... or anything on the C7,C11, or C4 as far as functional groups.

but dont qoute me
Yeah, they aren't supposed to......, but estrogenic side effects and spikes in prolactin levels are not uncommon. I definitely think that estrodiol levels are being affected in some way. Regardless, I like Prodienolone products and will probably be using one after my GPLC experiment.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slo, what dienelone are you thinking of using?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I think that alot of the problems with prodienolone that i have seen have come from the inhibition if estrogen metabolization due to too much alcohol consumption on cycle and a slight rise in prolactin. Although it does not aromatize directly into estrogen, the combination of these two circumstances is enough to cause gyno/estrogen-like side effects. It would be best to drink ZERO alcohol and take a p5p, b6, or cabergoline as a support supp to inhibit prolactin/estrogen arom/estrogen side effects while on cycle, and in PCT.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a nondrinker and was going to run powerful when on cycle with p-5-p on hand. Still working out other ideas..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just wondering if you had a preference or recomend..I saw AMS had dienedrone but saw some quality comments in some posts that had me iffy

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they aren't supposed to......, but estrogenic side effects and spikes in prolactin levels are not uncommon. I definitely think that estrodiol levels are being affected in some way. Regardless, I like Prodienolone products and will probably be using one after my GPLC experiment.
think abou the ones that cause the prolactin sides,

other then being progestins, they interact with the 5a reductase.....

that probably has something to do with it, whether it then indirectly effect estrogen receptor, or directly effects the progesterone receptor, i bet it has something to do with the

5a-reductase.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
think abou the ones that cause the prolactin sides,

other then being progestins, they interact with the 5a reductase.....

that probably has something to do with it, whether it then indirectly effect estrogen receptor, or directly effects the progesterone receptor, i bet it has something to do with the

5a-reductase.

Pro-Dienolone compounds are not progestins like the ads say. Right Sol :D

What exactly do you mean by 'react with 5a reductase'?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow i thought that link was better then it actually is,

that sucks lol imma find u something else after i get back from work.