Advice for 2nd PH cycle....

athlete18

Awards
Hi all,

I ran one bottle of 3-AD back in the spring and didn't see any significant results. This was my first experience with PH's and wanted to start off with a mild substance that didn't require a SERM. I'm looking forward to running another cycle but want to get better gains this time around... Any suggestions on what PH maybe the next "stepping stone" for me? I don't want to take anything too harsh, and preferably something that won't require a SERM. I was thinking about maybe just doing 2 bottles of 3-AD, although one had little effect. I am open to all opinions and feedback....Thanks!

Background: 24 yrs. old, 5'8", 180 lbs., 7-8% BF.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol IMO. Thats one of the best compounds I would advise can be safely run with an OTC PCT.

You could run it for a nice 5 week cycle maybe 50/50/50/75/75 taking your stats and experience into account. I think that would be a great cycle.

athlete18

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. H-drol looks like a pretty good option. What would be the best OTC PCT to run with it? Novedex, Stoked, aPCT? Also because it's a methyl, would it be a good idea to preload some cycle/life support?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
its always a good idea to preload before a cycle, continue during and during pct. i would suggest IForce reversitol. form what i've read people are raving about it. also get a cortisol blocker.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys. H-drol looks like a pretty good option. What would be the best OTC PCT to run with it? Novedex, Stoked, aPCT? Also because it's a methyl, would it be a good idea to preload some cycle/life support?
I would definately not chance taxing my liver. Always run cycle support with a methyl.
Cycle Support - Cycle Support
AI's post cycle support would be great to run after a hdrol cycle to help keep your gains.
Cycle Support - POST Cycle Support
I would also concentrate on getting enough EFA's and protein while making sure you eat enough quality calories during your cycle to take full benefits.