Test E + Tren E cycle advice

somal007

Awards
I am 24, 5ft9, 170lbs, 14%bf.
I am going to be running a low dose Tren E + Test E for my 3rd cycle.

I have : 2 10ml bottle of Test E at 250mg/ml.
2 10ml bottle of Tren E at 150mg/ml.
1 bottle of 50 caps of clomid at 50mg per cap.

I was thinking of this cycle:

Weeks 1-10 Test E at 500mg a week (250mg on Mon and 250mg on Thu)
Weeks 1-8 Tren E at 300mg a week (150mg on Mon and 150mg on Thu)
Week 11 100mg clomid a day
Week 12 100mg clomid a day
Week 13 50mg clomid a day
Week 14 50mg clomid a day

1. Does this sound like a reasonable cycle?
2. Will I really need HCG? If so, when would I take it and how much?
3. Will I need an AI? (Armidex, Aromasin, Letrozole). If so, which one, when do I take it, and how much?
4. Will I need an Anti-Prolactin? (Cabergoline). If so, when do I take it and how much?
5. Is there anything else I'm missing for this cycle? I will be starting soon and I want to make sure I have everything in check.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Seriously...eat a sandwich....5'9" 170@14% and you are on your third cycle?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
1. Does this sound like a reasonable cycle?
Yes

2. Will I really need HCG? If so, when would I take it and how much?
Possibly, 250iu x2 a week in the later weeks, but HCG usage (the whens, wheres, and how much) is very debated

3. Will I need an AI? (Armidex, Aromasin, Letrozole). If so, which one, when do I take it, and how much?
On hand, I would have letro, should not be run on cycle. @ 500mg Test you shouldn't bloat and Tren doesnt aromatize at all

4. Will I need an Anti-Prolactin? (Cabergoline). If so, when do I take it and how much?
I would have caber on hand

5. Is there anything else I'm missing for this cycle? I will be starting soon and I want to make sure I have everything in check.
Tren can be high on sides including acne and hairloss so if you are prone, have you ancillaries ready. Also start your PCT in Week 12, not 11. You need to wait for the Test ester to clear.

My opinions above in bold ^^

EDIT: Good point SoCo. I read 5'7 190lbs @ 14% bf (and I'm not dyslexic!). Is your diet and training in check? If so post it up

pdigs

Seriously...eat a sandwich....5'9" 170@14% and you are on your third cycle?
umm thats not that bad. im about 180 at 7% with the same height and ive done a couple cycles. some people just arnt interested in gaining a bunch of fat with their cycle

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
You have 167lbs of lean mass...he has 146lbs of lean mass...someone that is 5'9" with 146lbs of lean mass needs to learn to eat and train before running cycles.