newbie cycle advice

S

siren05

Awards
Hey all newbie advice needed about to start my first cycle I have test cyp 200ml and was wondering if I should stack an oral and what dosages would be recommended, i'm 5'10 170 lean I want to build size and mass thanks in advance to all.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Why do small guys think it's appropriate for them to use steroids. Blaaaaaaaaaaah

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
we need more details. age? training experience? diet? previous steroid use?

S

siren05

Awards
been lifting on and off since a teenager I'm 33 I train in mma my diet is good,when I was 21 I did a cycle one was a susp test with trofobolene stack.I do cardio very often and weight train 4 nights a week also 3-4 hours a week of mat time.thanks again.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how much cyp do u have? im assuming u have atleast 1 10ml vial that has 200mg/ml?

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
You need more cyp, if you only have one viral...

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Hey all newbie advice needed about to start my first cycle I have test cyp 200ml and was wondering if I should stack an oral and what dosages would be recommended, i'm 5'10 170 lean I want to build size and mass thanks in advance to all.
You dont need to stack anything with it...when you get ready to stack stuff, you wont have to ask. Make sure you have at least enough cyp to run 400mgs for 8-10 weeks.

holy

S

siren05

Awards
thanks for the advice I have 2 10ml vials at 200mgs per ml

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
You could pulse epistane at 20 mg EOD for 8 weeks with 400 mg of test a week. I would love to do that.