- 10-27-2003, 10:00 PM
If I was using a transdermal prohormone/steroid and I was only getting a 40% absorbtion rate that would leave 60% of it dry on top of my skin. If I had a second bottle of transdermal fluid without hormone in it and applied it to the same area after it was dry would I be able to get another 40% absorbtion of the hormone that was left on top of the skin from the first application?
- 10-29-2003, 02:52 PM
It's been discussed before. It works, though probably not another 40%.
The general concensus seemed to be... if you REALLY have the time on your hands to do that, go for it.... but for most of us it's just not worth the minor difference.
Similar Forum Threads
- By southpaw23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 02-08-2013, 03:03 PM
- By king1033 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-09-2008, 03:04 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-29-2003, 11:36 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-01-2003, 11:18 PM
- By Jorta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2002, 04:51 PM