3-AD where're the gains at?

abuleh

Awards
Hi Guys,

I am currently in my 4th week of 3-AD. (dosage 4,6,6,6,4).

It didn`t do to much for me so far. I can see some strenght gains, some feeling of well being, got dry joints (knee and elbow), got acne and increased libido but no gains at all. In fact I actually lost 4lbs.

Where are the gains at????

I am eating good but instinctive, always take my dosage with a fatty meal or if I can't with fishoil caps or a scoop of peanut butter. I take my protein, multi vitamin and work out 3 times a week. I wish I would at least get some kind of "on feeling" but nothing!

What am I doing wrong? What can I change for the last 1,5 wks to get the best out of it?
I had great results with Epi and Halo. Am I expecting to much from 3-AD since it is so mild? Should I bump it to 8 caps per day?

Please advice.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost I wouldnt expect much from 3-AD. Its a mild compound with a high safety profile. Most the huge gains are from newbie users.

Secondly how are you dosing the 6 caps, 3-3 or 2-2-2? If you are going 2-2-2 you need 15-20g of healthy fats with each serving. If you are going 3-3 you need more like 25-30g of fat with each serving.

abuleh

Awards
First and foremost I wouldnt expect much from 3-AD. Its a mild compound with a high safety profile. Most the huge gains are from newbie users.

Secondly how are you dosing the 6 caps, 3-3 or 2-2-2? If you are going 2-2-2 you need 15-20g of healthy fats with each serving. If you are going 3-3 you need more like 25-30g of fat with each serving.
That's also my impression. It is too mild imo but therefore very expensive. The price/ gains ratio is not very good but I guess the gains/ sides ratio for newbies is :).
I was really expecting more. :-(

I am dosing 3-3. 25-30g of fat, mmh not sure if I really took exactly that much. I will up the "fatties" :) for the rest of the cycle and see if it helps.

More opinions please!

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
That's also my impression. It is too mild imo but therefore very expensive. The price/ gains ratio is not very good but I guess the gains/ sides ratio for newbies is :).
I was really expecting more. :-(

I am dosing 3-3. 25-30g of fat, mmh not sure if I really took exactly that much. I will up the "fatties" :) for the rest of the cycle and see if it helps.

More opinions please!
These fat intakes are from Sldge, the man who developed 3-ad. You arent dosing it right, that explains everything

abuleh

Awards
Thanks for your advice.

I knew though that 3-ad must be taken with a fatty meal and I always did take it together with fats. A scoop of peanut butter should be about 20g fat, a cheesburger has about 25-30g fat. So maybe I did not always have exactly 30g but at least 20g.

I can also feel the 3-ad in my body, I have strenght increase, libido increase and some sides like acne. I can also feel the 3-ad about 45min after the intake becase I am getting all warm and starting to sweat easily, I am just not gaining weight.

Do you really think taking 3-ad like 2 out of 10 times with only 20g fat instead of 30g can make the difference?

I am not saying it is not but it would really suprise me.

Well anyway I am taking an extra dose of fat with the 3-ad for the rest of the cycle........