Another HDrol Cycle Report

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Yo, what's up fellas, so I'm on day 25 (day 4 week 4) of my HDrol run.

Here is what I am dosing:

50/50/75/75/? (I'll see how this week ends then decide either to do 75 or a 100 for the last week).

My starting stats:

6' 201 8.2% bodyfat (I was 220 in April after my MDrol run LOL)

Maintenance Calories Approx 3000
Macros:

50 P 30 C 20 F (normal summer regimen for me, keeping lean).

As of right now

6' 205 7.9% bodyfat (7 position measurement)

3700 Calories (approx, with a swing of +/- 300 cals a day; some days 4000 some days (mainly weekends) 3400)

Macros:
40 P 40 C 20 F (the carbs and protein macros swing +/- 5 % some days i.e. 45 P 35 C one day and vice versa; have had a few days of 50% carbs heh heh heh).

Read enough about this and have done cycles before (MDrol, Mag 10 (wow that was a long time ago, good stuff).

I'll post a pic or two when I'm done.

Pros:

- getting the "ON" feeling after dosing
- strength is up
- endurance is way up
- a little more vascular than normal (I suck in the vascular category, just genetics because at 7.x % I should be a veiny guy and I'm not)

- libido is through the roof

Cons:

- occasional heart/bp issue (speeds up then goes away)
- a few "tightness" in the chest episodes
- not gaining as much as I thought
- slight lethargy in week 4
- bad back pump started at day 10 and continued till day 20 then kind of went away.

Supplements:

Note: I'm not putting in here my shakes or protein supplements just the caps I take.

Upon Wake up (literally on my night stand)
2 caps San Tight Extreme

Morning:

1 Multi-v
5 gm Omega 3-6-9
1 Serving Liver Detox by Now
1 gm Hawthorne
1 serving of glucosimine and condrotoin (2 tabs 1800 mgs each)
1 serving prostate support by Now
5 gm Vitamin C

Pre workout

xx mg of Hdrol (day dependent)
5 gm of Omega 3-6-9
3 gm of Hawthorne
1.5 gm of Beta Alanine
7 gm of Glutamine
5 gm of Arginine
4 gm of Vitamin C

200 mg of caffeine mmm the greatest supplement EVER, well besides music.

Post workout

7 gm of glutamine
3 gm of vitamin c

Before Bed:

1200 mg NAC

--------------------------

Shakes:
Upon Wake Up
1 serving N 2 Large first wake
Pre workout
1.5 servings of Optimum Nutrtion Chocolate protein
Post workout
1 serving N 2 large
Before bed
2 servings Optimum Nutrition Vanilla Casein protein

Foods, I have all this logged in calorie king and would be glad to post it if anyone is interested.

I did an Mdrol run last spring and gained 15 lbs but lost almost all of it because I had a horrible PCT.

My PCT is not going to be crazy I'm going to continue all above dosing and add in PCS, and then Lean Extreme 15 days out. I have liqui nolva and liqui clomid in the fridge in case, but from what I have read and so far experienced this stuff is VERY mild.

Feel free to chime in...

One workout note:

My incline chest bench is now 225 10x where it was 190 8x before, so uh yeah big gain in strength.

My workouts are in the 8-10 rep range, I'm not looking to injure myself I know while on this stuff some people tend to lift more than they should and that is where injuries happen.

If I can do 225 incline 10x right now (and barely 10x) that is awesome, and with amazingly slow and PROPER form; which does more good than just heaving it up.

What should I adjust my workouts to during the PCT? Higher reps or lower reps? If I can do 225 10x on cycle should I got to 210 during pct and kill it at 12 reps? Or stick with 225 as long as I can maintain it?

Blood Work:

I have my blood work from the beginning of July and all was normal, I'll scan it in. After my PCT I'll go for my next batch of blood work, also going to get an OGTT test to finally ONCE AND FOR ALL know my insulin sensitivity.

Later

Thank God football season is here!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you're up about 4.5 lbs of lean mass, thats decent if you ask me.

Did you do bloodwork between the end of your M-Drol PCT and the start of this cycle? Its possible you never recovered 100%.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
My Pct for my mdrol run was over in mid May. Got my blood work in beginning of July.

To close together?

Also I didn't do a FULL mdrol cycle, but a 4 week 3x a week pulse.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
My Pct for my mdrol run was over in mid may. Got my blood work in beginning of July.

To close together?
Possibly but without a true baseline its hard to tell where your at. Usually I hear 6-12 lbs on H-Drol is the typical range. Either way 4.5 lbs with the body fat decrease isnt too shabby.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Possibly but without a true baseline its hard to tell where your at. Usually I hear 6-12 lbs on H-Drol is the typical range. Either way 4.5 lbs with the body fat decrease isnt too shabby.
Btw I edited my original post to show that I did a 4 week 3x a week pulse of mdrol...that stuff is POTENT.

LOL

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
No kidding, what dosages were you at?

haha funny you mention that...

Well I'll give you the real short of it, but I counted wrong and took to much.

1st week (10 mgs M-W-F) pre workout
2nd week(20 mgs M-W-F) 10 pre - 10 post
3rd week (30 mgs M-W-F) 20 pre - 10 post
4th week (40 mgs M-W-F) 30 pre - 10 post

Needless to say I had a few issues towards the end, I messed up and I realized it in week 4. I stopped that Friday and began my PCT. All worked out fine after a few days, but lethargy, back pumps, were BAD, also had shutdown at about week 3 (boys were GONE).

I just miscounted my caps.

Anyway, I used 6 Oxo extreme on a very long tapper and lean extreme as my PCT. Everything returned to normal about 21 days out of my last Mdrol dose. 45 days out life was great.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
haha funny you mention that...

Well I'll give you the real short of it, but I counted wrong and took to much.

1st week (10 mgs M-W-F) pre workout
2nd week(20 mgs M-W-F) 10 pre - 10 post
3rd week (30 mgs M-W-F) 20 pre - 10 post
4th week (40 mgs M-W-F) 30 pre - 10 post

Needless to say I had a few issues towards the end, I messed up and I realized it in week 4. I stopped that Friday and began my PCT. All worked out fine after a few days, but lethargy, back pumps, were BAD, also had shutdown at about week 3 (boys were GONE).

I just miscounted my caps.

Anyway, I used 6 Oxo extreme on a very long tapper and lean extreme as my PCT. Everything returned to normal about 21 days out of my last Mdrol dose. 45 days out life was great.

I just want to reiterate that I realize I made the mistake of just not counting out my daily caps in the middle of week 4 because I was starting to feel very funky. However after stopping within literally 2 days my lethargy was gone, back pumps gone, anymore glycemic shock events as I did on that last week (e.g. cold sweats, started losing concentration, dizzy...low blood sugar due to HPTA augmentation from the compound at those doses (stupid, again I know I made the mistake)).

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That was my experience. I ran it 5 weeks gained 6 lbs and lost 2% bf and ran Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme for pct. Got blood work the day after pct and here are the results.

Attachments

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
That was my experience. I ran it 5 weeks gained 6 lbs and lost 2% bf and ran Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme for pct. Got blood work the day after pct and here are the results.

Yep I saw your results on another thread, and so far I'm very happy with this compound. I see a lot of guys going all out with this compound talking about taking nolva and basically the kitchen sink approach, I really wonder about that.

In any case, about to wrap up week 4 and all is good.

Quick question: How should I continue my lifting? Lower reps during PCT or higher reps? Example: if I'm lifting incline bench at 225 11x on cycle should I continue to attempt that till my power starts to fall back and then re-baseline at 225 7-8x? Where as before this cycle I could do 225 incline bench 4-5 times at 225. Dude just typing this in I realized that is a whopping 100% increase in reps for that particular workout. WOW!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yep I saw your results on another thread, and so far I'm very happy with this compound. I see a lot of guys going all out with this compound talking about taking nolva and basically the kitchen sink approach, I really wonder about that.

In any case, about to wrap up week 4 and all is good.

Quick question: How should I continue my lifting? Lower reps during PCT or higher reps? Example: if I'm lifting incline bench at 225 11x on cycle should I continue to attempt that till my power starts to fall back and then re-baseline at 225 7-8x? Where as before this cycle I could do 225 incline bench 4-5 times at 225. Dude just typing this in I realized that is a whopping 100% increase in reps for that particular workout. WOW!
I just kept the intensity high. Some people overtrain because of the quick recover time on cycle.:thumbsup:

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
I just kept the intensity high. Some people overtrain because of the quick recover time on cycle.:thumbsup:
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm forcing myself to take one day completely off from everything because I'm not getting sore at ALL. :thumbsup:

So, when you say intensity how should I approach the numbers just keep pushing as hard as possible until my strength goes back to "normal?" (During the PCT phase...)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm forcing myself to take one day completely off from everything because I'm not getting sore at ALL. :thumbsup:

So, when you say intensity how should I approach the numbers just keep pushing as hard as possible until my strength goes back to "normal?" (During the PCT phase...)
I would push hard in the gym but get the proper rest also and hopefully your strength will stay high during pct.