Dosage recomendations please

MUMatt

Awards
First time poster.

I recently picked up the 4oz version of S1+ from 1fast. I'm looking for some dosing recomendations.

Perinent info:
First time PH user
200lbs

The S1+ is 100mg 1-test, 150mg 4-AD per serving.
30 servings (5 sprays per serving)=150 sprays per bottle

I've read a great deal about how most 1-t users really get the full effect in the 3rd week of use, so I thought use should be at least that long. I know it's a very low dose, but I was thinking 3 sprays twice per day. That'd be 6 sprays total per day, making the cycle 25 (150/6) days. That's 120mg t-test & 180mg 4-ad daily, if my math is on.

Is the dosing too low to be significant? I've already got the 1-t,4-ad,hydroxy from legal gear for my next cycle, but I thought it best to start small.

I have nolva for afterwards & the "just in case" scenario.

Comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
First time poster.

I recently picked up the 4oz version of S1+ from 1fast. I'm looking for some dosing recomendations.

Perinent info:
First time PH user
200lbs

The S1+ is 100mg 1-test, 150mg 4-AD per serving.
30 servings (5 sprays per serving)=150 sprays per bottle

I've read a great deal about how most 1-t users really get the full effect in the 3rd week of use, so I thought use should be at least that long. I know it's a very low dose, but I was thinking 3 sprays twice per day. That'd be 6 sprays total per day, making the cycle 25 (150/6) days. That's 120mg t-test & 180mg 4-ad daily, if my math is on.

Is the dosing too low to be significant? I've already got the 1-t,4-ad,hydroxy from legal gear for my next cycle, but I thought it best to start small.

I have nolva for afterwards & the "just in case" scenario.

Comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I would use the product for at least 4 weeks. I personally like to go 6 weeks. You do not notice significant strength gains until about day 10. Your a pretty big guy at 200 pounds. I would go 5 sprays twice a day. You should have great results at that dose. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At least you are thinking ahead and starting small. Good luck with your cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ya really should find a way to run a cycle for 4 weeks total, especially with a transdermal 1-t/4AD combo that kicks in around week 2 and will run strong through week 4, but not much longer. Glad to see you have your post-cycle all planned out.

ManBeast