Off my cycle now started PCT

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.92%

Off my cycle now started PCT

Ok I just finished a 6 week cycle of Havoc. I love this product and actually bumped up to 50 mg but the sides were becoming to much for me to handle. My hair was falling out a little to fast and my stomach was beginning to hurt and my appetite decreased....yet I gained 2 pounds the last 4 days. Go figure. My libido crashed again in the past week so I am hoping my PCT will fix that right up and speaking to others I am confident it will be.

anyway, I just started with Nolva and will continue for the next 4 weeks as follows 40/40/20/20

I got Diesel test Hardcore which I will be taking 6 caps a day for the same time period and also have Stoked, which I will take 4 caps a day (AM and PM).

I am dropping DHEA as that was advised to me a couple of weeks ago and I dropped Paravol since I am taking Stoked. Does anyone disagree with me on this? I will take Paravol once I am off PCT as I found that to be a good product on it's own.

My question is will I still make gains taking these products for PCT? The most depressing part is losing some gains. My diet is pretty solid, although I am not that strict with it. I will eat something if I feel like it but my workouts are very intense. I am curious to see what DTH and Stoked will do for me. Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I am open to criticism as well.

Thanks

2. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ALJD0812 View Post
    Ok I just finished a 6 week cycle of Havoc. I love this product and actually bumped up to 50 mg but the sides were becoming to much for me to handle. My hair was falling out a little to fast and my stomach was beginning to hurt and my appetite decreased....yet I gained 2 pounds the last 4 days. Go figure. My libido crashed again in the past week so I am hoping my PCT will fix that right up and speaking to others I am confident it will be.

anyway, I just started with Nolva and will continue for the next 4 weeks as follows 40/40/20/20

I got Diesel test Hardcore which I will be taking 6 caps a day for the same time period and also have Stoked, which I will take 4 caps a day (AM and PM).

I am dropping DHEA as that was advised to me a couple of weeks ago and I dropped Paravol since I am taking Stoked. Does anyone disagree with me on this? I will take Paravol once I am off PCT as I found that to be a good product on it's own.

My question is will I still make gains taking these products for PCT? The most depressing part is losing some gains. My diet is pretty solid, although I am not that strict with it. I will eat something if I feel like it but my workouts are very intense. I am curious to see what DTH and Stoked will do for me. Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I am open to criticism as well.

Thanks
    Its RARE to kep 100% of your gains, deal with it. In the PCT time frame you need to focus on keeping your gains, not making new ones

If you havent done so already be sure to adjust your diet (maint. cals) to your new weight.

I think your PCT is fine although I dont like the idea of running Nolva over 20 mgs/day.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

yea 40mgs of Nolva is overkill, especially on Havoc. 40mgs. maybe for the first 2 or 3 days, as a "loading session" but after that you might want to go to 20mgs ED.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.92%

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    yea 40mgs of Nolva is overkill, especially on Havoc. 40mgs. maybe for the first 2 or 3 days, as a "loading session" but after that you might want to go to 20mgs ED.

Ok thanks, I will follow your advice. I just want my libido to kick back in.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%

the libido "issue" is mostly in peoples heads, i've never had a problem, as long as i thought i could perform.......
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.92%

the libido "issue" is mostly in peoples heads, i've never had a problem, as long as i thought i could perform.......
    Sorry brother I will argue with you on that one. The first 3 weeks of havoc, I had no problem, after that the drive was gone or decreased a lot. The volume is way down too.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%

Quote Originally Posted by ALJD0812 View Post
    Sorry brother I will argue with you on that one. The first 3 weeks of havoc, I had no problem, after that the drive was gone or decreased a lot. The volume is way down too.
    you can argue, it's cool, i was just sharing the experiences that I've had with PS/PH compounds. i have heard of the libido thing before (kind of hard not to) i just have never experienced it in my life.......
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.92%

you can argue, it's cool, i was just sharing the experiences that I've had with PS/PH compounds. i have heard of the libido thing before (kind of hard not to) i just have never experienced it in my life.......
    LOL, yeah it sux man when it happens to you. My friend had no problems though, it hits people different I guess. I was up to 250 mg of DHEA to combat that but it didn't work last week. What is weird though when I did Epistane (I know the same thing) my libido never went down, havoc it did.
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I would agree with a lower dose of Nolva but the rest of your plan looks solid
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%

i was planning on running havoc for a 4 week cycle but am starting to reconsider and maybe running a 3 weeks cycle or possibly running epi.. i am exteremly concerned about the loss of libido... it seems my libido is down right now.. and a further decrease would not be appreciated by some of the girls i hang out with
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    i was planning on running havoc for a 4 week cycle but am starting to reconsider and maybe running a 3 weeks cycle or possibly running epi.. i am exteremly concerned about the loss of libido... it seems my libido is down right now.. and a further decrease would not be appreciated by some of the girls i hang out with
    Epi and Havoc are the same thing. I do not think 3 weeks will produce the gains your looking for but just long enough to shut you down.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i wouldnt run NOLVA for any thing that interacts with the 5a reductase,

Id go with Clomid aand Reversitol.

but if you go the nolva route, add Aromasin in at week 2 at 10mg per day for 3 weeks

NOLVA 20/20/20(taper last few days, althogh i dont think its nesecary)
    AROMASIN 10/10/10

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:18 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 02:06 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 07:11 PM
  4. just started SD cycle
    By Tad50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 01:46 AM